10-09-2022, 08:15 AM
Balls

Josh......could have had even more.
Davis...........he's healthy. Look out!
Digss.............Mr Consistent
Shakir...............Crowder who?
Milano.............He's everywhere.

Goats.

Nantz and Romo. They tried way to hard to promote Pickett. How about we let the kid accomplish something first.

Gibby 2.0
10-09-2022, 08:22 AM
Balls:

Josh
Davis
Diggs
Shakir
Milano
Pass Rush

Goats:
Wind
1st quarter play calling
sloppy play at times, you can prison f*** bottom feeders like the steelers because the talent is there to keep this team in any game and to dominate the bottom feeders, but way too much sloppy play. Poor situational awareness inside the red zone, too much chippy stuff near the end, too many stupid flags. This could have been easily 52 or 59-3. The good news is that this team can thump you when they have not put it all together, imagine just what they will do when they do put it all together.

cookie G
10-09-2022, 08:27 AM
To add to the above,

The oline didn't gie up a sack, regardless of whether Watt was injured.

The run D. Najee Harris, 11 carries, 20 yards. After holding Henry to 25 yards, they are making a statement about big backs running on them.

Only goat. Hamlin. I realize the speed of the game and that it might have been technically legal, but come on. The game was put away already. Not cool. And worse, you open up your own QB to cheap shots from other teams.

Forward_Lateral
10-09-2022, 08:27 AM
Not so obvious Balls:

Dotson
Shakir
The O-Line

Crisis
10-09-2022, 08:31 AM
To add to the above,

The oline didn't gie up a sack, regardless of whether Watt was injured.

The run D. Najee Harris, 11 carries, 20 yards. After holding Henry to 25 yards, they are making a statement about big backs running on them.

Only goat. Hamlin. I realize the speed of the game and that it might have been technically legal, but come on. The game was put away already. Not cool. And worse, you open up your own QB to cheap shots from other teams.
Pickett has faked slides in the past, wonder how much that had to do with it. He's his college teammate so he'd know better than anyone.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-09-2022, 08:36 AM
Pickett has faked slides in the past, wonder how much that had to do with it. He's his college teammate so he'd know better than anyone.

Exactly! He did that **** last year in a bowl game I believe

time to pay up for past transgressions unfortunately

Historian
10-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Balls:

Allen
Davis

Goats:

The fat-ass ref who accused Epenesa of elbowing him.

Cali512
10-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Balls:

Josh
Davis
Diggs
Shakir
Milano
Pass Rush

Goats:
Wind
1st quarter play calling
sloppy play at times, you can prison f*** bottom feeders like the steelers because the talent is there to keep this team in any game and to dominate the bottom feeders, but way too much sloppy play. Poor situational awareness inside the red zone, too much chippy stuff near the end, too many stupid flags. This could have been easily 52 or 59-3. The good news is that this team can thump you when they have not put it all together, imagine just what they will do when they do put it all together.

Sometimes first quarter playcalling is meant to set up other things.

Night Train
10-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Balls:

Allen
Davis
Diggs
Pass blocking
Milano playing like the best LB in the NFL
Cook finally breaking his cherry
The D giving up 3 points

Goats:

Romo blathering on about Pickett during thei Steelers most lopsided loss in 33 years.

Cali512
10-09-2022, 09:48 AM
Balls:

Allen
Davis
Diggs
Pass blocking
Milano playing like the best LB in the NFL
Cook finally breaking his cherry
The D giving up 3 points

Goats:

Romo blathering on about Pickett during thei Steelers most lopsided loss in 33 years.

I was honestly impressed by him. I know its hard to say in such a lopsided game but he was poise and made some really good reads considering the circumstances. Penalties, drops, and being forced to always have to pass due to our offense, he wasnt bad by any means

Historian
10-09-2022, 09:59 AM
Gameball:

NEW YORK JETS

:squish:

Albany,n.y.
10-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Goat: CBS for switching to the Chargers/Browns game before the 4th quarter.

TacklingDummy
10-09-2022, 10:52 AM
Goat: CBS for switching to the Chargers/Browns game before the 4th quarter.

Not here. We seen the whole game. :snicker:

Balls:

Davis
Allen
Diggs
Oline
Dline
Secondary

Only Goat goes to the Ref. who called PI on Elam. That was lame.

YardRat
10-09-2022, 11:03 AM
I didn't like the Lawson hit at the QB's legs at the end, either. And I won't give him a goat, but Pickett took Elam to church almost all day long.

Cntrygal
10-09-2022, 11:21 AM
I didn't like the Lawson hit at the QB's legs at the end, either. And I won't give him a goat, but Pickett took Elam to church almost all day long.

It looks like the turf monster tripped Lawson and it ended up more as a diving tackle. Yeah, it looked ugly - but Pickett takes his whining to a super high level - maybe Tomlin needs to remind him that once he's out of the pocket and running around - he can get HIT. (because yes, he's whining about all the dirty hits that were leveled against him)

YardRat
10-09-2022, 11:35 AM
Pickett whining in his post game presser?

Cntrygal
10-09-2022, 11:50 AM
Pickett whining in his post game presser?

Not really, he did an okay job with it.

Either something was said on the way to the locker room or in the locker room and the reporters ran with it. There's already a lot of articles about it.

Crisis
10-09-2022, 11:55 AM
I thought Pickett looked good all things considered. Pickens is going to be a problem as well.

Najee Harris always leaves me unimpressed. Bunch of backfield dancing and never hits a hole hard.

Thought Elam was the only one on our side with a bad game, despite the pick. I think he has the right mentality to be able to respond back to adversity and this was also the first game he was really tested though. Mahomes is going to see this tape and pick on him a lot next week, hopefully he can turn it around.

Crisis
10-09-2022, 12:10 PM
Also, Blackshear had a really nice kick return today for the Panthers.

I think we will regret keeping Moss over him.

Cali512
10-09-2022, 12:13 PM
I thought Pickett looked good all things considered. Pickens is going to be a problem as well.

Najee Harris always leaves me unimpressed. Bunch of backfield dancing and never hits a hole hard.

Thought Elam was the only one on our side with a bad game, despite the pick. I think he has the right mentality to be able to respond back to adversity and this was also the first game he was really tested though. Mahomes is going to see this tape and pick on him a lot next week, hopefully he can turn it around.

Greg Cossell straight up called him average lol

Novacane
10-09-2022, 12:20 PM

He was outside the pocket.

John Doe
10-09-2022, 01:39 PM
I don't think that the special teams had a very good game. The kick returners allowed extremely poor field position on a kickoff (Taiwan Jones), and a punt that was not handled (Shakir). Plus a field goal was blocked (or kicked too low).

Woodman
10-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Gabe Davis and Josh Allen get balls.

Like what little we saw of Hodgins and Shakir.

Night Train
10-09-2022, 11:19 PM
Tyrel Dodson had 11 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 TFL

Forward_Lateral
10-09-2022, 11:58 PM
Pickett is a little *****

notacon
10-10-2022, 05:40 AM
Tyrel Dodson had 11 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 TFL

Intersting opposite stat....

Matt Milano had 2 only tackles one of which was solo.

His replacement (after the game was too far gone in the 4th Q) Bernard had 6 tackles, 3 of which were solo.

Cntrygal
10-10-2022, 06:30 AM
Balls:

Allen
Davis

Goats:

The fat-ass ref who accused Epenesa of elbowing him.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bills</a> LB A.J. Epenesa, who was ejected Sunday for contacting referee John Hussey, isn’t expected to be suspended, I’m told. It’ll be reviewed for a possible fine, along with the rest of the incidents late in that game against the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a>.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1579415161081065472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 10, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>