X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

152-59

We are almost a +100 this season and only allowed 7 points in the second half all season
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: 152-59

And that is with the defense with an unusual number of injuries to key players.

This Bills team has got the best roster and phenomenal depth. All the way into the practice squad.

It almost doesn't matter which starters miss games. It’s amazing.

Compare to Pittsburgh, who, when they lose one player (albeit the DPOY) TJ Watt, they are like a different defense.

Kudos to Leslie Frazier. He is doing a spectacular job.

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

The secondary got better out of necessity

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post
        The secondary got better out of necessity

I feel like a lot of these players who are injured would be playing in the playoffs but right now they are being extra precautious for one, not trying to aggravate it any more, and 2, allowing these young guys valuable playing time

The fact that we are nearly + 100 (second is the chiefs at +40), and only allowed 7 points in the second half all season WHILE resting our starters for 3 quarters AND not scoring any points when our backups came in is insane

Allen is comfortably number 1 in tds and yds while not playing 3 quarters
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
          I feel like a lot of these players who are injured would be playing in the playoffs but right now they are being extra precautious for one, not trying to aggravate it any more, and 2, allowing these young guys valuable playing time

The fact that we are nearly + 100 (second is the chiefs at +40), and only allowed 7 points in the second half all season WHILE resting our starters for 3 quarters AND not scoring any points when our backups came in is insane

Allen is comfortably number 1 in tds and yds while not playing 3 quarters

That's my thought on a couple of them - like Poyer.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

They've left a lot of plays and points on the field, too.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Jones makes a big difference on that line as opposed to that last guy, and Miller brings some intangibles.

Best part is, they aren't even at their best and healthiest yet.

Comment

Working...
              X