PDA

View Full Version : Someone give me some good news please...

elltrain22
09-03-2003, 10:47 AM
Ever since this story broke about the Bills possibly getting Lawyer Milloy, i have been on the net 24/7 trying to see if anything has been finalized. I am waiting to hear the great news. If anyone has anything that is factual on this business, please foward it up. One thing is certain, Milloy would be a very, very nice additon for us.

muestafa1
09-03-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by elltrain22
Ever since this story broke about the Bills possibly getting Lawyer Milloy, i have been on the net 24/7 trying to see if anything has been finalized. I am waiting to hear the great news. If anyone has anything that is factual on this business, please foward it up. One thing is certain, Milloy would be a very, very nice additon for us.

I just saved a bundle on car insurance with Geico

Dozerdog
09-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the board, elltrain!

- stay tuned and we will have any confirmed news (good or bad) put up ASAP!

The Spaz
09-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Lol at muestafa1. Seriously though I think all Buffalo bills fans fans are excited about the opportunity in signing Lawyer Milloy. I think we will sign him but it is crazy just waiting for it 24/7 like I have but I have off all this week!:)

muestafa1
09-03-2003, 11:03 AM
I've got myself so hyped about signing him that i'll be super bummed if we don't get him (even if he moves out of fiscal sanity price range)

LarryBoy
09-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by muestafa1
I've got myself so hyped about signing him that i'll be super bummed if we don't get him (even if he moves out of fiscal sanity price range)

Me too. :woeisme:

Billz_fan
09-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Yeah, quit witholding information everyone :D

I have today off from work. I have the tv and radios in the house scanning all possible outlets for info. Also I am scouring the net hourly for anything "news" worthy. Unfortunatly the things I planned on doing today have been scraped in favor of this activity :laughter:

Im sure most everyone else here is doing everything they possibley can to get the drop on this.

btw, welcome to the board elltrain22 :wave:

Pride
09-03-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by muestafa1
I just saved a bundle on car insurance with Geico

:rofl: