PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary Balls and Goats: They want HOW MUCH for tickets to this game?

Gibby 2.0
10-16-2022, 05:12 AM
Yeah, I remember when I could get 2 tix for Bills and chiefs for 50 Bucks during the bad old days of the drought. Where was I again? Oh yes, the game.

Balls:

Josh Allen, someone alert the Missouri Department of Child and Family Services because Allen is going to abuse Kansas City's depleted secondary
Singletary, I just have a hunch that he is going to go off at some point in this season, why not today?
Isaiah MacnCheese McKenzie, I do expect the Chiefs to try to shut down Diggs and Davis, so home made Mac n Cheese it is

Goats:

Refs
Frazier, so help me if you didn't learn from 13 seconds.
Ticketmaster and bills (not our Bills, the ones you have to pay, and I don't mean Davis and Poyer), I am priced out of this game, but for those representing the red, white, and blue brigade, please make some noise today
Edmunds, I expect him to do something industrial strength stupid today

Novacane
10-16-2022, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I remember when I could get 2 tix for Bills and chiefs for 50 Bucks during the bad old days of the drought. Where was I again? Oh yes, the game.

Balls:

Josh Allen, someone alert the Missouri Department of Child and Family Services because Allen is going to abuse Kansas City's depleted secondary
Singletary, I just have a hunch that he is going to go off at some point in this season, why not today?
Isaiah MacnCheese McKenzie, I do expect the Chiefs to try to shut down Diggs and Davis, so home made Mac n Cheese it is

Goats:

Refs
Frazier, so help me if you didn't learn from 13 seconds.
Ticketmaster and bills (not our Bills, the ones you have to pay, and I don't mean Davis and Poyer), I am priced out of this game, but for those representing the red, white, and blue brigade, please make some noise today
Edmunds, I expect him to do something industrial strength stupid today

He hasn't.

Gibby 2.0
10-16-2022, 09:39 AM
He hasn't.

This game is sort of like the Spinzone here, I finally learned to just shut the tv off and go do some yard work. I'll check back later to see just how bad this thing was. Hopefully we get out with no more injuries. The problem is not that the Chiefs are better than this team, the problem is that this team plays sloppy and has played sloppy all year. You don't beat Kansas City in their own park by playing sloppy. Hopefully the fix some things over the bye. This isn't the Chiefs beating them, this is them beating themselves

Novacane
10-16-2022, 10:07 AM
Maybe I shouldn't be pissed off about giving up 10 points in a half to KC but damn it Frazier and McD did it again. Learn from your mistakes idiots.

Gibby 2.0
10-16-2022, 11:57 AM
Maybe I shouldn't be pissed off about giving up 10 points in a half to KC but damn it Frazier and McD did it again. Learn from your mistakes idiots.

Defense came up big in the 4th. All is forgiven.

Novacane
10-16-2022, 11:58 AM
Defense came up big in the 4th. All is forgiven.

I agree. A win washes away all sins.

Gibby 2.0
10-19-2022, 01:24 PM
This game is sort of like the Spinzone here, I finally learned to just shut the tv off and go do some yard work. I'll check back later to see just how bad this thing was. Hopefully we get out with no more injuries. The problem is not that the Chiefs are better than this team, the problem is that this team plays sloppy and has played sloppy all year. You don't beat Kansas City in their own park by playing sloppy. Hopefully the fix some things over the bye. This isn't the Chiefs beating them, this is them beating themselves

May God have mercy on the rest of the league if the Bills are able to clean up their mistakes. Only injury, about three miscues, and an ungodly hot day in Florida beat them and they have been very sloppy yet they have either blown the barn door off in three games, and been in the game to the final seconds in the other three and they win all of them. They overcome their mistakes. That is what a champion does. The only question now is,, can they keep it up.