"Pass the Sunday Gravy" -- Are We Staring Down the Barrel of a 15-2 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheConsigliere
    • Aug 2022

"Pass the Sunday Gravy" -- Are We Staring Down the Barrel of a 15-2 Season?

Uncle Alessandro says we are.

Aunt Maria says no (she is a NY Giants fan).

Uncle Francesco thinks we are going to have a Buffalo Bills v New York Jets Super Bowl this year.

I can't name 2 teams on the remaining schedule that can beat us.

Maybe if we are resting players because we clinched the Conference going into Week 18 however that game is New England playing in Buffalo and is likely to be flexed into a night game.

What do use guys think?

Over/Under 15-2?
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: "Pass the Sunday Gravy" -- Are We Staring Down the Barrel of a 15-2 Season?

We already lost to Miami.

The NFL wanted parity and they got it. We will lose at least 2-3 games to teams that have no business beating us.

And I don't know what the **** you are talking about. Bills and Jets are both AFC so a Bills/Jets SB is impossible.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

there will be a job or two from the refs/vegas, or the weather will give a lesser team a chance against us.

the main concern is it looks like we'll only play 4 teams all season with a losing record. This will go down as one of the toughest schedules the bills have played in decades when it all shakes out. That said the toughest teams were definitely frontloaded, we've already played all the likely division winners in the AFC. The toughest teams left on the schedule are the vikings, browns, bengals and 5 games against the AFCE

that's 8 games. so 8 games against teams we could lose to.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

The NFL wanted parity and they got it. We will lose at least 2-3 games to teams that have no business beating us.

And I don't know what the **** you are talking about. Bills and Jets are both AFC so a Bills/Jets SB is impossible.
        5-1 after 6 games is all we should care about at this point. Get healthy over the bye, and stomp the Packers Sunday night for another prime time beat down.

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

I figure on dropping one to the Pats and the Bungholes, and perhaps crapping the bed against either the Bears, Cleveland, or the Lions.

It's not going to hurt us this year though.

The road to the Super Bowl goes through OP.

(Like it should have last year)

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
            there will be a job or two from the refs/vegas, or the weather will give a lesser team a chance against us.

the main concern is it looks like we'll only play 4 teams all season with a losing record. This will go down as one of the toughest schedules the bills have played in decades when it all shakes out. That said the toughest teams were definitely frontloaded, we've already played all the likely division winners in the AFC. The toughest teams left on the schedule are the vikings, browns, bengals and 5 games against the AFCE

that's 8 games. so 8 games against teams we could lose to.
            Browns are absolute trash. Not sure why you'd include them.

Vikings don't scare me, and they sure as heck shouldn't scare the Bills.

Bengals O-line is one of the worst units in the NFL. I can't see them being a threat this year.

Honestly, the divisional games might be the toughest ones. It's hard to get a read on how good the Jets and Patriots actually are.

Comment

• Blondie
              Smarter than most men here :-)
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
              Uncle Alessandro says we are.

Aunt Maria says no (she is a NY Giants fan).

Uncle Francesco thinks we are going to have a Buffalo Bills v New York Jets Super Bowl this year.

I can't name 2 teams on the remaining schedule that can beat us.

Maybe if we are resting players because we clinched the Conference going into Week 18 however that game is New England playing in Buffalo and is likely to be flexed into a night game.

What do use guys think?

Over/Under 15-2?
              Is your Caribbean, mail-order maid still locked in the closet?
              I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                Browns are absolute trash. Not sure why you'd include them.

Vikings don't scare me, and they sure as heck shouldn't scare the Bills.

Bengals O-line is one of the worst units in the NFL. I can't see them being a threat this year.

Honestly, the divisional games might be the toughest ones. It's hard to get a read on how good the Jets and Patriots actually are.
                Watson will be back for the Browns, and right now Chubb is putting up Jim Brown like numbers; any team that can run like the Browns is a threat. Watson will just make them much better. Don't confuse Jacoby Brissett with Watson. Joe Burrow and Chase are going to get thiers against us, the trick is will the Bengals get pressure on Allen, the difference between a competitive bengals team and a speed bump is their passrush. I'm not that worried about our division competition, but all 3 teams have good enough defenses to keep them in games and if we get a bad weather game or two, they'll be in it till the end. The vikings are the team that worries me the least from these teams.
                My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                  Watson will be back for the Browns, and right now Chubb is putting up Jim Brown like numbers; any team that can run like the Browns is a threat. Watson will just make them much better. Don't confuse Jacoby Brissett with Watson. Joe Burrow and Chase are going to get thiers against us, the trick is will the Bengals get pressure on Allen, the difference between a competitive bengals team and a speed bump is their passrush. I'm not that worried about our division competition, but all 3 teams have good enough defenses to keep them in games and if we get a bad weather game or two, they'll be in it till the end. The vikings are the team that worries me the least from these teams.
                  Watson won't be back. He's suspended 11 games. He won't be back until after they play the Bills.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                    Dances With Buffaloes
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                    Watson won't be back. He's suspended 11 games. He won't be back until after they play the Bills.
                    ah, then call it 7 games then. we can drop the browns. i don't believe they'll be competitive with us without watson.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                      • Aug 2022

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

Clearly it was a typo and I meant the 5-1 NY Giants.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Clearly it was a typo and I meant the 5-1 NY Giants.
                        and don't forget it was Uncle Francesco that said it and what does he know

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                          • Sep 2004

um...isn't "staring down the barrel" usually mean something is life threatening? 15-2 sounds good to me

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                            • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                            and don't forget it was Uncle Francesco that said it and what does he know
                            Uncle Francesco learned to make the Sunday Gravy with the best of them...

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Uncle Francesco learned to make the Sunday Gravy with the best of them...

The best!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                              X