Von...hmmmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Von...hmmmmmm

Von Miller did some great stuff yesterday... buuuut.... I notice that after his initial burst and attack at the qb... if he misses, he seems to just stop... am I crazy?
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Von...hmmmmmm

Originally posted by THE END OF ALL DAYS View Post
    Von Miller did some great stuff yesterday... buuuut.... I notice that after his initial burst and attack at the qb... if he misses, he seems to just stop... am I crazy?
    are you talking about that endless scramble by mahomes in 3rd and 13, where he picked up 2 yards?

yes, miller stopped after his rush failed, and watched mahomes. it looked to me like he was keeping an eye on him in case he scrambled in his direction. In the end he noticed mahomes was going to escape the rush, he burst down field and shoestringed him preventing him from getting more then a few yards. I don't have a problem with a DL not chasing mahomes like a chicken with his head cut off.

furthermore miller came through when we needed him, and that play we needed him to keep mahomes from doing damage on 3rd down, he shoestringed him, forcing a punt. He would sack mahomes again and play a role in getting mahomes to throw into coverage for that int. dude earned his cash.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

I'll say yes to the question ..... however Miller played a huge role in our victory yesterday so i won't second guess him ..... I have seen him give endless pursuit as well.

At the end of the day i'm damn glad we have him.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

He stopped on one play, then tackled Mahomes from behind for a 3 yard gain.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
          He stopped on one play, then tackled Mahomes from behind for a 3 yard gain.
          I'd say he's working out so far

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
          X