X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

If they can address one thing before trade deadline: short yardage

Whether it is a bigger running back or another O-Lineman specializes in run blocking as the 6th O-lineman for those plays, we need it. 3rd and 1, 4th and 1 situations need to be automatic. Teams have got a handle on Josh sneaking as the only​ effective way for the Bills, and you want at least another effective option, preferably not resulting Josh taking more hits.
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: If they can address one thing before trade deadline: short yardage

I don't know why we don't use Gilliam in short yardage situations.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

I love Josh, I love his desire to win, I love everything and even more when we get the score or the 1st down, but damn I'm always praying for him to be safe, for him not taking unnecesary hits, I would love to have him healthy and a QB1 for years and Super Bowls win to come!!
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
        I love Josh, I love his desire to win, I love everything and even more when we get the score or the 1st down, but damn I'm always praying for him to be safe, for him not taking unnecesary hits, I would love to have him healthy and a QB1 for years and Super Bowls win to come!!

Absolutely!!!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

The chances that the Bills make ANY trades before the deadline are between not very much to slim.

Why **** around with a great team?!?!? That has all the pieces to succeed?!?!?!?!

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by notacon View Post
            The chances that the Bills make ANY trades before the deadline are between not very much to slim.

Why **** around with a great team?!?!? That has all the pieces to succeed?!?!?!?!
            What happens with White may determine it.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
              I don't know why we don't use Gilliam in short yardage situations.
              Well, because I don't think he's any good at them. He's a fullback in name, but not in nature. Doesn't mean I wouldn't try him at it anyway though. Not like most they do try can do it either.

I think they meant Moss to be their short yardage contact back, but he just isn't. The horrible truth is that Allen is their short yardage fullback.

I don't think they'll change anything on the fly,besides hope maybe Moss gets upset enough to become Trent Richardson on short yardage plays.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

We just aren't getting anything from Moss ..... hopeful we make a move to improve the RB room.

Comment

Working...
                X