PDA

View Full Version : Teague Vs. Washington

justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 12:03 PM
We all hope the reason why Big Ted was let go by the Bears is because he's all washed up. He's been doing great for the Pats during preseason as reported. This is not good news for Henry but hopefully our OL that has played well when running can handle Big Ted.

Thoughts?

ryven
09-03-2003, 12:07 PM
Trey will have his hands full will washington is out there but I beleive our OL will be fine.

Throne Logic
09-03-2003, 12:07 PM
They will need to avoid the middle on the first couple of series. They must run outside the tackes or between guard and tackle to the side that Ted is cheating away from. They cannot expect to run it at him and get through unless they stretch the box just a bit. I really hate to say this, but the passing game will be important initially. I just hope Gilbride can remember to give a couple of carries to Henry after Drew completes one or two in a row.

Any game this year that sees Henry with less than 20 carries is going to get automatic criticism from me, win or loose. Unless there is a VERY good reason. We MUST establish a running game. I still have major doubts that Gilbride is capable of this.