• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Bills returned from KC relatively healthy

Right tackle Spencer Brown left the game with an ankle injury and was later seen in a walking boot after the game. McDermott said that he had no more information on Brown’s injury, and then said that running back and special teams player Taiwan Jones came back to Buffalo a little banged up and “dealing with a little bit of a hamstring.”

Brown and Jones were the only two new injuries for the Bills and will join Kumerow, as players that will be “day to day.”

Cornerbacks Christian Benford and Dane Jackson left the game in the second half, but both were able to make returns, and McDermott said that he doesn’t anticipate any future problems keeping them in the lineup, calling their Week 6 dings “non-issues.”

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills returned from KC relatively healthy

With two weeks to recover, there's a good chance everyone not on IR will be healthy, as well as a good chance that Tre White returns to active status for the Green Bay game.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
      With two weeks to recover, there's a good chance everyone not on IR will be healthy, as well as a good chance that Tre White returns to active status for the Green Bay game.
      Availability has always been the best ability.

Here's hoping the bye week pays off for us.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Chet
        Allenhu Joshbar
        • Feb 2017

This has nothing to do with injury but can we please move on from Taiwan Jones? He’s unspectacular as is our ST. We need multipurpose players on ST like Neal, Kumerow, b/u LBs, etc. Jones is only on ST and he’s old and unimpactful. On a team as loaded as this will SB aspirations, all 53 are important, as Bill B taught us. If he was some kind of ST ace like Slater then I’d be all for it. But he’s one dimensional and meh
        Last edited by Chet; 10-18-2022, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
          This has nothing to do with injury but can we please move on from Taiwan Jones? He’s unspectacular as is our ST. We need multipurpose players on ST like Neal, Kumerow, b/u LBs, etc. Jones is only on ST and he’s old and unimpactful. On a team as loaded as this will SB aspirations, all 53 are important, as Bill B taught us. If he was some kind of ST ace like Slater then I’d be all for it. But he’s one dimensional and meh
          T. Jones had a good run .... I believe we could make better use of that roster spot as well.

Comment

Working...
          X