PDA

View Full Version : Are the Chiefs plotting a run at Odell Beckham, Jr.?

Woodman
10-18-2022, 04:25 AM
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/18/are-the-chiefs-plotting-a-run-at-odell-beckham-jr/

The news broke during Tuesday’s PFT Live that the Chiefs have restructured the contract (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/18/chiefs-create-cap-space-by-restructuring-travis-kelces-contract/) of tight end Travis Kelce (https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/8828/travis-kelce) to create some much-needed cap space. Much needed for what?

Chris Simms said he’s heard the Chiefs are thinking about making a run at receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. That would make a ton of sense. Someone is going to get him. It undoubtedly will be a contender. Why not be the contender who gets him, since that means a competitor won’t?

YardRat
10-18-2022, 09:30 AM
Him or McAfferey I would guess.

Mace
10-18-2022, 09:35 AM
Him or McAfferey I would guess.

Can't say I'm escared about either staying healthy enough to help them.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
10-18-2022, 09:43 AM
Yeah, escared.

sukie
10-18-2022, 09:44 AM
Can't say I'm escared about either staying healthy enough to help them.
Yeah… we can always activate Moss… our secret weapon.

Mace
10-18-2022, 10:33 AM

I wouldn't go that far. He's healthy enough to go for 0.5 though any time we need it, and probably will be even in the playoffs.

Mace
10-18-2022, 10:45 AM
Yeah, escared.

You don't need to be. As my gram explained it, "this is why I gave you the .50 cal machine gun and ammo belts your grandpa used in the war, this bayonet, these trench knives, and those grenades.......here, take his boots too, these pencils, I don't know what this is, but you can have it, this doesn't work but take it, oh, and this hat, and those spats, and the can opener, and get out of here, I have things to do."

It all made sense one day.

sukie
10-18-2022, 10:49 AM
You don't need to be. As my gram explained it, "this is why I gave you the .50 cal machine gun and ammo belts your grandpa used in the war, this bayonet, these trench knives, and those grenades.......here, take his boots too, these pencils, I don't know what this is, but you can have it, this doesn't work but take it, oh, and this hat, and those spats, and the can opener, and get out of here, I have things to do."

It all made sense one day.

The above post is the reason green jello is a big seller.

one cannot choke on jello.

(I sent the above to Herschel Walker’s team for deciphering.

Mace
10-18-2022, 10:56 AM
The above post is the reason green jello is a big seller.

one cannot choke on jello.

(I sent the above to Herschel Walker’s team for deciphering.

Try to stay on topic, we're talking about Beckham and McCaffery.

sukie
10-18-2022, 11:02 AM
Try to stay on topic, we're talking about Beckham and McCaffery.
Gosh I hate being told what to do but okay.

I don’t want either on the Bills. Let them both go to chiefs and keep their secondary as is. Bills get Tre back soon so Beckham wouldn’t be all world for them. He’s not a Tyreek speed guy.

there ya go Mace Face!!!

go eat some grape nuts.

(not many here know if Euell Gibbons.)

Woodman
10-19-2022, 03:02 AM

Ace in the hole.

Woodman
10-19-2022, 03:07 AM
I wouldn't go that far. He's healthy enough to go for 0.5 though any time we need it, and probably will be even in the playoffs.

You can never underestimate the value of 0.5 :D

Why is he still on this roster?

Gotta be somebody out there.