X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

I remember being that kid.

For anyone who didn't know Kyle Brandt has Josh on every Tuesday. Great interviews. I look forward to them every week. He asked Josh about taking the time to talk to a kid and do a selfie with him after the game before going into celebrate. Why would you do that? Josh's answer........I remember being that kid. I love Josh Allen.

The interview starts at the 21:45 mark

The part about the kid is at 32:50 mark

• Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: I remember being that kid.

Allen is so perfectly us, it's ridiculous. It's too perfect. So what. It's time.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

That video pissed me off so bad. Not because of allen and the kid, but the grown men screaming at him to sign an autograph like he was an animal at the zoo. They were relentlessly yelling "Josh sign my jersey, sign my jersey, hey josh, josh!"
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
        That video pissed me off so bad. Not because of allen and the kid, but the grown men screaming at him to sign an autograph like he was an animal at the zoo. They were relentlessly yelling "Josh sign my jersey, sign my jersey, hey josh, josh!"
        They're all kids at heart ..... it is a little strange admittedly.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mace View Post
          Allen is so perfectly us, it's ridiculous. It's too perfect. So what. It's time.
          Good feeling ............ enjoy the ride!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

He’s gotten much better in PR settings over the years. It’s the perfect response to the question and there is no reason to believe it doesn’t come from a genuine place.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
              I seen a video of Diggs going around after the game. I believe he did sign the Allen Jersey for the guy who was screaming in that video.

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

The full story about the moment is even more amazing....

Inside the viral moment between Bills QB Josh Allen and a young fan in Kansas City

The result was a lifetime memory for Cole White, from Joplin, Mo., and a viral video that has been viewed 3 million times and further endeared fans – Bills and otherwise – to Allen.

Allen gave White a football and posed for photos. White responded with a shocked look and said, "Oh my God, Oh my God" several times.

Here's the video and then we'll get to the backstory.

White turns 10 on Thursday and you might be wondering how a kid in Missouri found his love for the Bills.

"He loves animals, particularly bisons," his dad, Nick Williams, told The News. "So when the Bills drafted Josh Allen, that man has always been his favorite player."

And what better wish for his birthday week than a chance to see his favorite player in person and get a photo with him. He made a sign that said, "Josh Allen its my birthday, can we take a picture?"

"My wife and Cole went into the game about a hour and half before the game and stood by the goalpost side closest to the tunnel," Nick said. "Cole swears up and down that Josh Allen and him made eye contact. He didn’t meet him or even get his picture, so of course, anytime a kid wants to meet his favorite player he started crying. We gave him encouragement, told him we would go back down there after the game. You never know what is going to happen."

True to their word, Cole and his parents headed down toward the front row.

"We started heading that way after the interception but it was difficult because all the Chiefs fans were leaving. I gave Cole his sign and he was able to get down there. I was a few seconds behind, he put his sign out and it seemed like after his interview, Josh ran right to us. Pure joy from Cole after he realized what happened.”

.....snip....

But ... "The best part was him screaming, 'Oh my God, Oh my God' after Josh ran away."

Allen was clear during training camp how he approaches autographs fan interactions. Kids are kinda what makes this go. I remember being that kid."
                The story (cannot quote the whole thing) reveals who the two women were that photobombed the family moment.....

They have no idea who they were, and the dad was quoted as saying “The two girls kind of ruined his moment.”. He produced a photoshopped version of the picture for his son, replacing the faces of family members on the other two bodies”

What a wonderful moment for a 10 year old. Josh has not lost that “kid” in himself.....he's just a LOT bigger and happens to be a NFL superstar today.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Fans of the game no matter their team have to admire the way Josh Allen plays the game.

"THE WARRIOR"

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                    The full story about the moment is even more amazing....

Inside the viral moment between Bills QB Josh Allen and a young fan in Kansas City

The story (cannot quote the whole thing) reveals who the two women were that photobombed the family moment.....

They have no idea who they were, and the dad was quoted as saying “The two girls kind of ruined his moment.”. He produced a photoshopped version of the picture for his son, replacing the faces of family members on the other two bodies”

What a wonderful moment for a 10 year old. Josh has not lost that “kid” in himself.....he's just a LOT bigger and happens to be a NFL superstar today.

It just doesn't get better than that!

Comment

Working...
                    X