• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Von Miller doubles down on prediction Odell Beckham will sign with Bills

“He’s coming here, man,” Miller told Jarrett Bell of USA Today Sports on Sunday. “He’s coming to the Bills.”

Beckham continues to rehab from the anterior cruciate ligament he tore in Super Bowl LVI. His decision is expected sometime in November.

The Rams were the favorites for Beckham until he recently suggested the Rams are lowballing him, and the Chiefs’ restructure of Travis Kelce‘s contract this week has raised a question about whether it was to make a play for Beckham.

Miller, who frequently talks to Beckham and played with him last season after the Broncos traded Miller to L.A., is putting on the hard sell.

“We could use another guy like that,” Miller told Bell.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Re: Von Miller doubles down on prediction Odell Beckham will sign with Bills

Skippy Bayless thinks it’s Von jacking up the Rams price for his buddy.

Comment

• Chet
      Allenhu Joshbar
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by sukie View Post
      For once, I believe he is right on this one.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

I think it’s at least a 50/50 shot he signs here. Makes sense for us and OBJ.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

I've been an opponent of bringing OBJ in here from the beginning, but if McKenzie is going to continue to play like the wide receiver version of Nate Peterman I could warm up to the idea.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

I think Shakir and Hodgins are worthy of more opportunities right now.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

I don't know if the Bills can afford it. Is OBJ really willing to sign a half a season deal for peanuts?

Comment

• Chet
                Allenhu Joshbar
                • Feb 2017

I’m against it, and not because of his personality. Winning cultures and strong locker rooms can curb the antics. I just honestly feel that Shakir could be special as he’s a polished route runner with good hands, versatility, and a knack for knowing where the sticks are. I’d much rather give him some burn and have him get his lumps so he’s fully comfortable by season’s end.

The only way I want OBJ on a rental is if Diggs or Davis go down

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Bring him in.

It will suck if Miller is right and OBJ does comes here in January. But playing for the Kansas City Chief.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Hard pass. Diggs. Davis. Then Knox. At best, OBJ would be the #3 guy, possibly the #4 guy. I just don't see how he doesn't become a locker room problem when he doesn't get the targets.

Or, to put it a slightly different way: OBJ is used to being a star. We have our stars here in Diggs and Davis and arguably Knox. Here, he would be a role player whose job it is to attract some of the D away from those guys, and make the D pay if they over-commit to stopping our stars. He won't get the target, the stats, or the highlight reel. Some guys are fine embracing that role- I just don't see OBJ as being one of them.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

Or, to put it a slightly different way: OBJ is used to being a star. We have our stars here in Diggs and Davis and arguably Knox. Here, he would be a role player whose job it is to attract some of the D away from those guys, and make the D pay if they over-commit to stopping our stars. He won't get the target, the stats, or the highlight reel. Some guys are fine embracing that role- I just don't see OBJ as being one of them.
                      . So basically you just described what he did in LA last year. But you say he cant do thatnin Buffalo. Ok, sure.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                        I get the very same feeling ..... and I'm good with that outcome.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                          I think Shakir and Hodgins are worthy of more opportunities right now.
                          I agree lets develop these two guys ..... we are just beginning to scratch the surface.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                            . So basically you just described what he did in LA last year. But you say he cant do thatnin Buffalo. Ok, sure.
                            Given what we already have, do you think the talent OBJ would add is worth the risk of locker room disruption? I don't.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              Given what we already have, do you think the talent OBJ would add is worth the risk of locker room disruption? I don't.
                              I generally tend to agree with this ..... one question ..... how was he in L.A. did he behave because of ************ or was he a malcontent?

Chemistry can not be overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X