• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kaziganth
    One Now
    • Mar 2018

Jets: 6-2, Fins: 5-3, Pats: 4-4

The rest of the division plays twice before the Bills play the Packers on Sun night on Oct 30.

Sunday, Oct 23 / Monday Oct 24:
    ============================
    Jets [4-2] at Broncos [2-4] (SUN) -- Jets Win?
    Steelers [2-4] at Dolphins [3-3] (SUN) -- Fins Win?
    Bears [2-4] at Patriots [3-3] (MON) -- Pats Win?

Sunday, Oct 30
    ============================
    Dolphins [4-3] at Lions -- Fins Win?
    Patriots [4-3] at Jets [5-2] -- Jets Win?!?
    ----------------------
    Packers at Bills [5-1] (Sun night)

I know none of that matters too much, and we can control our own destiny and simply be 6-1 at the end of the Sun, Oct 30 regardless of the rest of our division. Just some crazy future projecting that the Jets can reasonably be 6-2, the Fins 5-4, and the Pats 4-4. =p
    Last edited by Kaziganth; 10-21-2022, 06:24 AM.
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: Jets: 6-2, Fins: 5-3, Pats: 4-4

This is why the games have to be played and why the NFL is head and shoulders the best professional sport in the world.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

1) Jets probably don't win vs the Broncos. Broncos have a top 5 defense and Zach Wilson is awful; right now they're feeding on their special teams, breece hall and their defense. It's a winning combo, and they'll be a hard out, but as long as the broncos don't turn the ball over i don't see the jets generating more then 10 points against denver. and as awful as the broncos offense is, I think they can get more then 10 against the jets defense (unless Russ is truely cooked)

2) If tua is ok, yeah, dolphins will win. If tua is still suffering from the concussion or anyone else is at QB, the steelers can win it.

3) yeah, pats will probably win

---

1) Dolphins can beat the lions, but again depends on Tua's health

2) i think the pats beat the jets

so it's more likely the pats crawl out of the celler of the AFCE before we play again, then the jets and fins win their next two.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Jets 5-3

Pats 5-3

Dolphins 4-4

my guess.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I was talking to a co-worker who's a KC fan a couple of days ago. He made a good point: at the start of the year, it looked the AFCW was going to be a very tough division and the AFCE would be comparatively easy. So far,it hasn't played out that way. Our div looks much tougher than theirs. Don't get me wrong: I do think the Bills will easily win the division, but it wouldn't shock me if we drop another div game or two.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            I was talking to a co-worker who's a KC fan a couple of days ago. He made a good point: at the start of the year, it looked the AFCW was going to be a very tough division and the AFCE would be comparatively easy. So far,it hasn't played out that way. Our div looks much tougher than theirs. Don't get me wrong: I do think the Bills will easily win the division, but it wouldn't shock me if we drop another div game or two.
            Everyone thought that the NFC East would be for ****. As of today, they are collectively .708.

AFC East is second best winning percentage of .625.

BUT, and this is a pretty big but, the prediction was that the AFC West teams would beat up on each other, manly because they had Wilson coming to Denver and Adam to LV. They do have four extremely capable QB’s. No other AFC division is stacked with QB’s like the AFC West.

As every year, you don’t know what is going to happen until you play the games.

I have a feeling that the AFC West is going to heat up when Wilson get’s his head out of his butt (and the new HC too) and LV starts playing up to their ability.

I also suspect that the Jets are going to come back to earth, and the Pats will be what we expect...always competitive because of Belichick, but simply not enough talent.

Miami is no surprise. They have loads of talent and Tyreek Hilll next to Waddle is not to be trifled with. Tua was doing well until he got concussed. Who knows how he is going to play the rest of the year, or if he even lasts the full season.

It is certainly possible that the Bills "drop another div game or two.” but it is also likely that they run the table and don’t lose any.

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
              look at who the AFCE teams have beaten.

other then the insane everything went wrong game in miami, no one except for Buffalo who has beaten every division leader in the AFC, has beat anyone except for Balt, everyone has beat teams like the browns, lions and texans, plus the steelers... i'm not going to suddenly think "Zappee" is the second coming of Brady just because he beat the lions and browns. Nor am i inclined to believe the Jets are world beaters for beating the browns, struggling packers and lions. Nor will i buy the dolphins just because the planets aligned and they beat the bills.

we've seen hot starts with the drought bills who looked like world beaters just because they played some corpses to start the season.
              Last edited by Ingtar33; 10-21-2022, 07:14 AM.
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• sukie
                Seriously?
                • Sep 2012

I agree. I think the Broncos beat the Jets. Steelers win since it’s not hot down here. And I think the Bears beat the Pats

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

The Jets aren't beating Denver or the Patriots. They'll be brought back down to earth real fast.

The Dolphins will lose to the Steelers, IMO.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Jets 5-3, Fins and Pats 4-4.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Jets are pretenders. They'll lose at least one of those games.

Comment

• swiper
                        • Sep 2010

The Bills are ahead of them all. They control their own destiny. I just want to know if there is any secondary players they can take at the Carolina fire sale.

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                          And I think the Bears beat the Pats
                          J Fields beating Belichick? lol

Comment

• notacon
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                            The Jets aren't beating Denver or the Patriots. They'll be brought back down to earth real fast.

The Dolphins will lose to the Steelers, IMO.
                            I picked Denver over the Jets like you. Denver is at home and their backs are against the wall. They HAVE to win to start to salvage their season. 3-4 is bad but not terrible. 2-5 is a debacle.

I picked Miami over Pittsburgh because Miami is at home...it’s going to be sunny 84 degrees with 66% humidity. That means it will be well over 100 degrees on the Steelers sideline. But, Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the NFL and they are fired up after beating TB (at home, of course)

More importantly, with Tua coming back the team will be on an emotional high. And they can't afford to lose 4 games in a row.

The Pats vs Jets game is going to be very interesting. Too early to pick. If the Jets beat Denver (which is very possible....Denver has been almost purposely ****ing up games)....watch out.

Comment

• sukie
                              Seriously?
                              • Sep 2012

66% humidity is basically bone dry for down here.

Comment

Working...
                              X