I "retired" from making vids but a friend convinced me to make 1 if we beat KC—enjoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

I "retired" from making vids but a friend convinced me to make 1 if we beat KC—enjoy!

Right in time for the best Bye Sunday in recent memory! 殺

The only way I'll make another one is if we go to the Super Bowl (will cover the playoff games during the "bye week").

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: I "retired" from making vids but a friend convinced me to make 1 if we beat KC—en

Thanks!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Re: I "retired" from making vids but a friend convinced me to make 1 if we beat KC—en

That was great! Did you catch the Chiefs fan picking his nose lol?

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Gracias Compadre!

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

That was very cool, thank you. Looking forward to the next one in February
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

Bummed the embed's not working for some reason. There are million NFL videos that are perfectly embeddable, but mine don't show for some reason…

Comment

Working...
            X