Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

"This might be the best thing for us" -Rodgers on next SNF at Buffalo

• Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: "This might be the best thing for us" -Rodgers on next SNF at Buffalo

He's just saying their guys need a kick in the ass to get their heads out of it.

I am surprised Rogers is playing in GB this season to be honest. I thought he had it with them. This isn't going to be their week to bounce back -- things are going to get worse before they get better.

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

8.5 road dogs… when was the last time AR was that big a dog?

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post
        Bet the house on the Bills to cover.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

1-0 is the goal!

Always

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Rodgers and Brady both stuck around 1 year to long.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
              Rodgers and Brady both stuck around 1 year to long.
              100%

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

They’re desperate and need a win.

Do they have the talent to pull it off in a hostile environment? I’m thinking no. But, we are coming off the bye, and while rest is nice and we should get some guys back from injury. Teams are often flat coming off the bye. And, we are the team that everyone wants to beat right now.

I wouldn’t have believed this before the season started, but talent-wise, I think we are ahead of them. I think Rodgers is done. That being said, we will have to match their energy and be on point despite coming off the bye.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  They’re desperate and need a win.

Do they have the talent to pull it off in a hostile environment? I’m thinking no. But, we are coming off the bye, and while rest is nice and we should get some guys back from injury. Teams are often flat coming off the bye. And, we are the team that everyone wants to beat right now.

I wouldn’t have believed this before the season started, but talent-wise, I think we are ahead of them. I think Rodgers is done. That being said, we will have to match their energy and be on point despite coming off the bye.
                  McDermott is undefeated coming off bye weeks. By your standard logic, the only logical prediction would be a victory for the Bills.

Your logic of being flat off bye weeks should having no bearing on these Bills.

Comment

• Skooby
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Guys the Bills aren’t going to let Rodgers throw the ball, he’s going to be in a fetal position several times.

Comment

• Crisis
                      • Aug 2004

Must suck to be a Packers fan right now and seeing how Seattle is doing without Russ and also the haul they got for him... Packers should have traded Rodgers instead of holding onto him another year.
                      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                      Vanek is Austrian not European
                      Originally posted by Prov401
                      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                      Originally posted by better days
                      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
                        He's just saying their guys need a kick in the ass to get their heads out of it.

I am surprised Rogers is playing in GB this season to be honest. I thought he had it with them. This isn't going to be their week to bounce back -- things are going to get worse before they get better.
                        For 100 million dollars over the next two years, it’s easy to look past some things
                        I came.
                        I saw.
                        I conquered.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

So far this season I haven't felt like the Bills have taken anybody lightly, hopefully they continue that after the bye. They need to treat Green Bay like they are 5-1 also. Packers have a defense and a running game, and Rodgers is still pretty good.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                            Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                            Bet the house on the Bills to cover.
                            The line actually started out at 10.5 ( https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffa...ills-next.html ) according to that article, so if they are using the same source real early money came in on Green Bay.

Green Bay opened as a 10.5-point underdog to the Bills, who are coming off their bye week and hold the NFL’s number one point differential through seven week at +95.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

The Packers are absolute garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X