PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in meeting ahead of time to consolidate cars prior to the game?

WG
09-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Just curious if anyone, single drivers no doubt, would like to meet ahead of time at say around 8:30 or so, to double up w/ other drivers to save parking costs?

There's a good plaza where FtG and I hooked up. It's the "Crossroads" plaza where Target is and a restaurant called "Kelsey's".

It's on the NW plot near the intersection of 219 and Mile Strip. It's a hop, skip, and a jump from there to the lot.

R on Mile Strip

L on California

R on Southwestern

L into the stadium lot

Just a suggestion since parking's $15 a car. I will likely be able to fit 1 or 2.

It's also really convenient upon leaving too.

Pride
09-03-2003, 01:17 PM
I would be interested, but I prolly wont arrive until closer to 10 (I am coming from an hour away, and my grandmother will make breakfast, so I cant turn that down)

Dozerdog
09-03-2003, 06:03 PM
My freind Chuck lives under 2 miles from the stadium- we can all meet there and consolidate if you wish.

NoCtUrNaL
09-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Why don't you just park at the Walgreen’s on Abbot and Ridge and start a parade up Abbot. Wys always wanted to be a majorette.

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 06:16 PM
Don't give him any ideas Noc :D

WG
09-03-2003, 06:17 PM
LOL Noc! I actually want to be Drew!

Originally posted by Dozerdog
My freind Chuck lives under 2 miles from the stadium- we can all meet there and consolidate if you wish.

I'm also thinking of afterwards. This plaza is literally right around the corner and on a major throroughfare, 219 and Mile Strip. So it'd be a snap. It's also on the way home for most heading north yet not an inconvenience for people heading in other directions.

I don't want to get too complicated on this, but dang, $15 for say one or two people really adds to the ticket price.

WG
09-03-2003, 06:17 PM
I'll wear my best leotards in the parade.

The_Philster
09-03-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
I'll wear my best leotards in the parade.

:eek: :lol:

justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by NoCtUrNaL
Wys always wanted to be a majorette.
:lol:

http://www.majorettes.ca/images/s5233.jpg

I see, your knees has healed.

Btw, nice legs wys. :laughter: