Preliminary Game Balls Game Goats: This Muenster better be Gouda for you Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gibby 2.0
    The things I get you to say
    • Oct 2019

Preliminary Game Balls Game Goats: This Muenster better be Gouda for you Edition

So every week during football season I have been preparing a dish based on the opponents. Some of them have been fairly easy and straight forward, some of them have been a bit unusual, and when my meal idea is unavailable I just make chicken wings in my airfryer, drink some Labatt and call it a day. For instance in Week one I was unable to find leg of lamb, I made a superb lamb for Easter and I wanted to make some again for opening night, that was a problem so I made some wings. In week two, made a potroast in the crockpot with some Jack Daniels Honey. Miami was Fish and Chips. Pittsburgh was wings. Kansas City was getting BBQ from B.B's Lawnside BBQ about two blocks from my house. Tonight its Wiscons Five Star Macaroni and Cheese bake. The Jets games will be New York Style pizza, we actually have a fairly good ma and pa shop about a mile away that makes that and Chicago will be Chicago Deep Dish that I will attempt myself. Anyways, enough about me, its time to get to that which you all want to see, who will be the reason we win or lose tonite. . . .

Balls:
    Josh Allen
    Diggs
    Knox
    Von

Goats:
    MacKenzie
    Refs
    Singletary
    Insert whimsical line here
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Preliminary Game Balls Game Goats: This Muenster better be Gouda for you Edition

Jinx averted.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Re: Preliminary Game Balls Game Goats: This Muenster better be Gouda for you Edition

Don't make us nervous next week!

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Cutting it close.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

Singles is a prelim goat?

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
            Singles is a prelim goat?
            He played a solid game.

Nice reverse jinxing Gibby.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

GIBBY!

Comment

Working...
              X