PDA

View Full Version : On the positive side.

Novacane
10-30-2022, 03:51 PM
The Bills played like :poop: for the entire 2nd half and still won easily. I never felt like we were in danger of losing. I still feel the only team that can beat the Bills is the Bills. I hope they learn from this and I think they will. Bring on the Jets!

Woodman
10-30-2022, 03:57 PM
The Bills played like :poop: for the entire 2nd half and still won easily. I never felt like we were in danger of losing. I still feel the only team that can beat the Bills is the Bills. I hope they learn from this and I think they will. Bring on the Jets!

Bring on the ****ing Jets!

I really would love to bury them.

Woodman
10-30-2022, 04:00 PM
Early line the Bills are favored by 12.

Mad Max
10-30-2022, 04:25 PM
That’s how good this team is and how spoiled we’ve become, when we win by 10 and feel close to what we used to feel like after a loss.

The expectations are enormous.

Chet
10-30-2022, 10:42 PM
That’s how good this team is and how spoiled we’ve become, when we win by 10 and feel close to what we used to feel like after a loss.

I came away both pissed and uneasy, so perhaps we are a little spoiled.

Still, we are absolutely lacking in the RB for 5 years now and it’s going to be the doom of this team unless they correct it soon

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-30-2022, 10:45 PM

this.

i can't remember ever being so mad after a double digit victory.

i'm afraid the packers found a weakness that's going to have to be adjusted for. the misdirection runs. we were absolutely horrible against it.

YardRat
10-30-2022, 11:17 PM
I think they ran the ball well early, when loosening up the pass defense, and late when trying to drain clock. That's a positive.

Night Train
10-31-2022, 12:08 AM
Big time Bye hangover.

O thought the game was done at the half. Still thinking about the drink service at Cabo. Got tired around 10pm.

Historian
10-31-2022, 12:16 AM
A win is a win.....period.

But if that kicker makes that 55 yarder, it's a way different ballgame.

Forward_Lateral
10-31-2022, 12:28 AM

If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle

Woodman
10-31-2022, 12:33 AM
I think they ran the ball well early, when loosening up the pass defense, and late when trying to drain clock. That's a positive.
We did a pretty job of running.

It would sure help if Dawkins could eliminate the holding.

It seems like he kills at least one drive a game.

Woodman
10-31-2022, 12:36 AM

Crosby is a decent kicker and i was thinking damn this would give these *******s life and you never want to give that to a team with that guy at QB.

kgun12
10-31-2022, 02:56 AM
I came away both pissed and uneasy, so perhaps we are a little spoiled.

Still, we are absolutely lacking in the RB for 5 years now and it’s going to be the doom of this team unless they correct it soon

I agree with the first statement but we ran the ball VERY well in the first half of the last two games and totally abandoned it in the second half. I don’t think any of our backs are the long term answer, but the run game looked pretty damn good the first half. I think they said we had a 7.4 yards per carry in the first half. That’s pretty good, yeah GB has a bad run defense, but 7.4 is 7.4.

Woodman
10-31-2022, 02:58 AM
I agree with the first statement but we ran the ball VERY well in the first half of the last two games and totally abandoned it in the second half. I don’t think any of our backs are the long term answer, but the run game looked pretty damn good the first half. I think they said we had a 7.4 yards per carry in the first half. That’s pretty good, yeah GB has a bad run defense, but 7.4 is 7.4.

7.4 against any NFL team is great and something we should build on.

notacon
10-31-2022, 05:51 AM
Like I pointed out in this post (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261524-That-pit-in-your-stomach-feeling-about-this-year’s-Bills?p=4972202&viewfull=1#post4972202), "Of course, the memories of some are very short. The Patriots have won games like this more times than can be counted during the Super Bowl years.”.

And the Bills did NOT “play(ed) like poop for the entire second half”.

After the Packers finally put together some plays and score a TD to get within 10 with 6:32 left in the game, instead of screwing up the next possession, the Bills did what they had to do....EAT CLOCK....and force GB to use ALL of their timeouts.

They ate up FOUR MINUTES and finally punted leaving GB only 2:34, with no timeouts, to score twice.

If not for the stupid roughing penalty on Davis (that was borderline call, but really, really dumb on Gabe’s part) that would have had the Bills on GB 34 yard line with a first down....that even if they did not gain another yard, would have been a very makable FG by Bass.

So, with 2:34 to go, the Pack is only able to gain 46 yards, resorting to a long FG try that they miss.

Game over.

THAT is what great teams do at the end of a game.

It was like a short little kid swinging harmlessly away at a much bigger, tougher guy, with the winner holding the little guy's head with an outstretched arm as he flails away, doing little damage.

Novacane
10-31-2022, 10:41 AM

We'd of had to recover an onside kick which we'd of had a 96% chance of doing.