PDA

View Full Version : Odell Beckham Sweepstakes

BuffaloBlitz83
11-02-2022, 12:41 AM
With GB, TB, and rams stinking and likely out of playoffs and Brady And Rodgers uncertain future it feels like Buffalo and Dallas the strongest favorites and KC in the mix too.

Chet
11-02-2022, 01:07 AM
TB is in the hunt by virtue that their division blows

Novacane
11-02-2022, 01:44 AM
I don't think he's going to be very effective this year coming back from that injury.

Woodman
11-02-2022, 01:51 AM
I don't think he's going to be very effective this year coming back from that injury.

1st assuming he heals properly .... will he ever trust his body enough to ever do what he used to?

It's a gamble for whoever takes the chance with him.

If we make the move I hope we don't put at risk the team chemistry.

To me he's a long shot .... we'll see soon enough.

kgun12
11-02-2022, 03:00 AM
1st assuming he heals properly .... will he ever trust his body enough to ever do what he used to?

It's a gamble for whoever takes the chance with him.

If we make the move I hope we don't put at risk the team chemistry.

To me he's a long shot .... we'll see soon enough.

Yes, he will be able to trust his body. Every player that goes through this has to have that one play to know it’s okay. My son played college football and tore his ACL 4 times, his left 3 times and right once. When he returned to the field he said there was a little apprehension until he made that first cut or took a hit on it. He was a MLB. With all the work involved in rehab, they can’t wait to get back on the field.

It will be an incentive based contract, if he’s a pro, they cut him. However, I don’t see it, he was all in in St Louis and there is enough leadership here to keep him in check.

My question is with the trade for Hines do we need him. People here are saying he can play the slot.

TacklingDummy
11-02-2022, 03:05 AM
My question is with the trade for Hines do we need him. People here are saying he can play the slot.

Yes.

Besides Diggs, no receiver is playing better or as good as they did last year. Including Knox.

Woodman
11-02-2022, 03:05 AM
Yes, he will be able to trust his body. Every player that goes through this has to have that one play to know it’s okay. My son played college football and tore his ACL 4 times, his left 3 times and right once. When he returned to the field he said there was a little apprehension until he made that first cut or took a hit on it. He was a MLB. With all the work involved in rehab, they can’t wait to get back on the field.

It will be an incentive based contract, if he’s a pro, they cut him. However, I don’t see it, he was all in in St Louis and there is enough leadership here to keep him in check.

Great point and thanks for the confidence clearing question as well. :gobills:

Woodman
11-02-2022, 03:08 AM
Yes.

Besides Diggs, no receiver is playing better or as good as they did last year. Including Knox.

So far this appears to be true .... even though i hate to admit it.

So I guess all we can do for now is wait and see if Beane pulls the trigger.

Novacane
11-02-2022, 03:30 AM
ACL is a 1 year injury. He may be healed but he's not going to be the same guy he was right from the get go. I'd sign him as insurance for the playoffs and to keep him from hurting us in the playoffs. If the price is right.

Gibby 2.0
11-03-2022, 01:34 PM
With GB, TB, and rams stinking and likely out of playoffs and Brady And Rodgers uncertain future it feels like Buffalo and Dallas the strongest favorites and KC in the mix too.

Just one little question, where do we get the money?

kgun12
11-03-2022, 02:02 PM
There’s always money if you really want a player.

Goobylal
11-03-2022, 02:11 PM
Yes.

In 6 games, Davis has just 181 fewer yards than his best (rookie) season. He's on pace for an 1,100 yard 8 TD season.

TacklingDummy
11-03-2022, 02:29 PM
In 6 games, Davis has just 181 fewer yards than his best (rookie) season. He's on pace for an 1,100 yard 8 TD season.

He has had 37 yards vs Miami, 13 vs Ravens, 171 vs Pitts, 74 vs KC, 35 vs GB. That is not really inspiring. At this point the Bills should be able to resign him.

1st pick next year better be WR or OL.

Goobylal
11-05-2022, 01:49 AM
He has had 37 yards vs Miami, 13 vs Ravens, 171 vs Pitts, 74 vs KC, 35 vs GB. That is not really inspiring. At this point the Bills should be able to resign him.

1st pick next year better be WR or OL.

He's also been dealing with an ankle injury. Production sometimes comes in waves and he's far out-pacing last season.

As for 1st round pick next year, no on a WR. Davis will still be under contract and Shakir will likely be the starting slot WR. I'd go OL.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-05-2022, 04:07 AM
Everyone assuming OBJ WANTS to sign with the bills.... but heres the deal... OBJ wants another ring.... whats the easiest path to a ring? NOT in the AFC. Eagles are running away with the NFC... no one can touch them it seems, so they have an easy path to the SB. the AFC will be a meatgrinder in the playoffs, and NO ONE even the Bills are a shoe in.... any AFC team he picks is a gamble at best... Eagles would be his smartest move if his ONLY intent is more hardware.

Goobylal
11-05-2022, 05:08 AM
Everyone assuming OBJ WANTS to sign with the bills.... but heres the deal... OBJ wants another ring.... whats the easiest path to a ring? NOT in the AFC. Eagles are running away with the NFC... no one can touch them it seems, so they have an easy path to the SB. the AFC will be a meatgrinder in the playoffs, and NO ONE even the Bills are a shoe in.... any AFC team he picks is a gamble at best... Eagles would be his smartest move if his ONLY intent is more hardware.

You think he wants to play for the hated Eagles? But I think they'll get their come-uppance when they face the 49'ers.

TacklingDummy
11-05-2022, 05:21 AM
You think he wants to play for the hated Eagles? But I think they'll get their come-uppance when they face the 49'ers.
Eagles road will get tougher in the playoffs facing Dallas (with Dak), San Fran, Minnesota, Tampa (when they figure it out).

They have built their record on creme puffs so far. Only hard game they have left should be Tennessee.

Goobylal
11-05-2022, 05:24 AM
Eagles road will get tougher in the playoffs facing Dallas (with Dak), San Fran, Minnesota, Tampa (when they figure it out).

They have built their record on creme puffs so far. Only hard game they have left should be Tennessee.

They've also been very healthy and had a lot of fortunate bounces.

notacon
11-05-2022, 06:00 AM

I totally disagree with this.

The NFC sucks and if the AFC sends their best team to the Super Bowl, the Bills (a close second is KC) whomever the NFC sends will get beat. And probably beat solidly.

Last year, the AFC did NOT send the best team in the AFC to the Super Bowl. Cincy was, and still is, a deeply flawed team, that just happened to get hot at the right time of the year. And got lucky that Mahomes literarily had the worst half of football in his career in the AFC Championship game.

Yes, Philly is 8-0 and winning games. But they are nowhere close to "running away with the NFC”. Like both Gooby and TacklingDummy have pointed out, they have had a “cream puff” schedule and the “road will get tougher” for them both later this year and in the playoffs.

As I chronicled in another thread (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261536-Bills-remaining-schedule-is-easy…?p=4973090&viewfull=1#post4973090)....here are the facts comparing the Bills schedule and Phillly’s...

So far this year, Philly has the second easiest schedule IN THE WHOLE NFL (measured by strength of schedule, SOS) at the lowly .411.

Only one team has an easier SOS, LA Chargers at .398.

Philly’s strength of victory (SOV) is the same lowly .411.

Even in the weak NFC, there is only ONE team out of the seven that would make the playoffs if the season ended today, with a worse SOV...Minnesota who has an even lower SOV of only .383.

The Bills have played one of the toughest SOS at .538. Only 12 teams in the NFL have SOS at .500 or above.

Bills SOV is at .511. Only TWO other teams in the NFL have a SOV above .500 (Cincy at .531 & Tampa Bay at .542).

Kansas City lags in both areas with a SOS of .481 and a SOV of only .421.

Philadelphia have had only three games vs 2021 playoff teams....and had three against literally the three WORST teams from 2021....Jax (3-14), Detroit (3-13-1) and Houston (4-13).....who are still mired in the gutter.....

Detroit has the worst record in the NFL at 1-6, Houston has the second worst at 1-6-1, and Jax is tied with the THIRD worst at 2-6. Additionally Philly has beaten Pittsburgh, ALSO tied with the THIRD worst record in the NFL.

So, basically, half of their victories have come against the four WORST teams in the NFL with a collective record of 6-24-1 a .200 winning percentage. BIG WHOOP!!

Their only wins against “tough” teams came against Minnesota (who is not as good as their record either as detailed above) and Dallas, against Copper Rush who came back to earth like every backup QB does after a few games.

Buffalo have played five of their seven games against 2021 playoff teams, and have met, and beaten the leaders in each division in the AFC.

Even if Philly is able to get through the playoffs, they will probably face an ELITE team, with an ELITE QB (either Bills or KC) that they have not come close to playing against this year. They will lose the SB if they get there.

If OBJ’s "ONLY intent is more hardware” his smartest move would be to sign with the Bills.

Hands down.

Novacane
11-05-2022, 08:32 AM

This doesn't make any sense. Getting to the SB is not a ring.

Chet
11-06-2022, 08:19 AM
Must sign him, the rest of the group outside of Diggs are beta males. Can we mercifully end the McKenzie experiment and just give Shakir some run?

sahlensguy
11-06-2022, 08:36 AM
Here's McD on the matter while first taking a victory lap at :30. We've taken the last couple of games off since. Like they've already won something.

https://youtu.be/Mpmmgd9K0wI

Unbelievable that his team couldn't make it out of October.

Woodman
11-06-2022, 08:37 AM
Terrible team effort.

Reading the press clippings .....

TacklingDummy
11-18-2022, 07:31 AM
Bills down to 4 active WRs.

OBJ is needed.

Woodman
11-18-2022, 11:26 AM
Bills down to 4 active WRs.

OBJ is needed.

Is he ready to go?

sukie
11-18-2022, 11:41 AM
No way is he ready. Acl tear 9 months ago?

TacklingDummy
11-20-2022, 03:12 AM
OBJ has meetings with the Giants and Cowboys.

Woodman
11-20-2022, 03:21 AM
Have we had any reported contact with him?

I'm wondering if he'll be able to go this season.

When he works out for somebody .... then I'd be interested.

Cntrygal
11-27-2022, 07:31 AM
:eek2:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Report: Free-agent Odell Bekcham was kicked off a plane on Sunday.<br><br>Flight crew said OBJ was in and out of consciousness and wouldn’t put on his seat belt. The flight got delayed after Odell refused to leave, forcing everyone to get off.<br><br>This happened in Miami, per <a href="https://twitter.com/AndySlater?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AndySlater</a></p>&mdash; Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1596953796533682176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video:<a href="https://t.co/kqPfoHyBOD">pic.twitter.com/kqPfoHyBOD</a></p>&mdash; Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1596957882041319424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2022, 07:34 AM
What a jackass

Cntrygal
11-27-2022, 07:38 AM
If this had been me, the only "other arrangements" would have involved bail money and a lawyer.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From Miami-Dade Police on Odell Beckham Jr. being removed from a flight this morning: <a href="https://t.co/ieD40w4wkv">pic.twitter.com/ieD40w4wkv</a></p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1596959699538038784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

YardRat
11-27-2022, 09:36 AM
Well...that's an odd start to his three city tour, isn't it?

Novacane
11-27-2022, 09:38 AM
If this had been me, the only "other arrangements" would have involved bail money and a lawyer.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From Miami-Dade Police on Odell Beckham Jr. being removed from a flight this morning: <a href="https://t.co/ieD40w4wkv">pic.twitter.com/ieD40w4wkv</a></p>— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1596959699538038784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And a spot on the terrorist watch list!

Novacane
11-27-2022, 09:40 AM
He'll fit right in with Dallas.

kgun12
11-27-2022, 10:40 AM
And a spot on the terrorist watch list!

What puts him on a terrorist list. The fact that he was in and out of consciousness, wouldn’t put on a seat belt, or listen to a crew member or got off when the cops asked him to leave without incident?

Sounds like he was drunk, I think we can all relate!

Having said all that, it would be hard for me to want him here without a really tight alibi.

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2022, 10:44 AM
What puts him on a terrorist list. The fact that he was in and out of consciousness, wouldn’t put on a seat belt, or listen to a crew member or got off when the cops asked him to leave without incident?

Having said all that, it would be hard for me to want him here without a really tight alibi.

Sorry, I’ve never been so drunk on a plane that it had to make an emergency landing to kick me off. Guys a class *******. I’ve said it from the day the rumours started. He only cares about himself.

Cntrygal
11-27-2022, 10:45 AM
:rolleyes:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A statement from Daniel Davilier — Odell Beckham Jr’s Attorney: <a href="https://t.co/2ofpyHGJ5A">pic.twitter.com/2ofpyHGJ5A</a></p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1597013833964740608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kgun12
11-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Me either, but I don’t think that cause to be put on a damn terrorist list, do you. He wasn’t violent or obnoxious.

kgun12
11-27-2022, 10:50 AM
Good lord a steward with an attitude, has anyone dealt with one of these people. Before 9/11 being a ***** was a prerequisite for the job.

BTW, doesn’t sound like he was that drunk, maybe not comfortable flying?

Novacane
11-27-2022, 11:09 AM

Misbehaving on a plane. Odell is famous though so it won't matter.

Novacane
11-27-2022, 11:12 AM
:rolleyes:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A statement from Daniel Davilier — Odell Beckham Jr’s Attorney: <a href="https://t.co/2ofpyHGJ5A">pic.twitter.com/2ofpyHGJ5A</a></p>— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1597013833964740608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I call BS on this. There's obviously more to the story.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2022, 11:16 AM
If the story is true, what an ahole flight attendant.

Novacane
11-27-2022, 11:21 AM
Airlines don't send a plane back to the gate so a flight attendant can prove they have power.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2022, 11:23 AM
There's got to be video. If I see this going down I'm recording it. Youtube hits.

kgun12
11-27-2022, 11:23 AM
Airlines don't send a plane back to the gate so a flight attendant can prove they have power.

You want to bet, after 42 years as a controller I could tell you stories about pilots and flight attendants you would never believe. For that matter stories about controllers too.

Woodman
11-27-2022, 11:27 AM
Sounds a bit hokey to me.

Novacane
11-27-2022, 11:45 AM
You want to bet, after 42 years as a controller I could tell you stories about pilots and flight attendants you would never believe. For that matter stories about controllers too.

I'm sure you can but I bet you'd also tell me you had far more issues caused by passengers. Considering Beckhams history do you really believe this is a poor mistreated Odell story?

Mace
11-27-2022, 01:20 PM
It's kind of weird, he knows flights, that the plane didn't even take off before he had a blanket over his head sleeping without his seatbelt and wasn't responsive. We've all been on plane flights, you sort of don't do anything until the plane takes off and your stuff is in order, like a seatbelt.

sahlensguy
11-27-2022, 02:50 PM
Could've had earbuds on under that blanket, too. Idk. I like the guy.

YardRat
11-27-2022, 10:22 PM
Maybe the flight attendant is a Dolphins fan and wanted to sabotage any chance of him coming to Buffalo.

Night Train
11-27-2022, 11:55 PM
" How dare anyone criticize our imaginary savior ! "

kgun12
11-28-2022, 12:56 AM
I'm sure you can but I bet you'd also tell me you had far more issues caused by passengers. Considering Beckhams history do you really believe this is a poor mistreated Odell story?

Correct, and like I said on page 2 this cuts it for me unless he has a really good alibi. There has to be a video doesn’t there? Everyone videos this stuff, right?

*Actually More issues in recent years with passengers but I would say it’s close, but more pilot and flight attendants stories than passengers.

Novacane
11-28-2022, 01:11 AM
Maybe the flight attendant is a Dolphins fan and wanted to sabotage any chance of him coming to Buffalo.

You should be his agent!

sahlensguy
11-28-2022, 02:56 AM
Haters gonna hate.

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2022, 03:03 AM
Good lord a steward with an attitude, has anyone dealt with one of these people. Before 9/11 being a ***** was a prerequisite for the job.

BTW, doesn’t sound like he was that drunk, maybe not comfortable flying?
Only 2 things make you "unresponsive"

Substances or death. He sure wasn't dead.

imbondz
11-28-2022, 05:03 AM
Drama follows drama

sahlensguy
11-28-2022, 06:22 AM
Drama follows drama

He does have a ring though from a game where he was the mvp until he went down.

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2022, 07:24 AM
He does have a ring though from a game where he was the mvp until he went down.

Who cares. Lots of douchebags have superbowl rings.

sahlensguy
11-28-2022, 07:37 AM
Who cares. Lots of douchebags have superbowl rings.

He doesn't just have the ring though. He was the mvp of the Super Bowl until he got hurt. His talent would help us and has he committed a crime against anyone?

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2022, 07:44 AM
He doesn't just have the ring though. He was the mvp of the Super Bowl until he got hurt. His talent would help us and has he committed a crime against anyone?
Was he the MVP though? No.

His talent would help, sure, but at what price? Do you really want that kind of a distraction in the locker room?

sahlensguy
11-28-2022, 07:54 AM
Was he the MVP though? No.

His talent would help, sure, but at what price? Do you really want that kind of a distraction in the locker room?

I would.

Skooby
11-28-2022, 12:42 PM
He probably flew first class and boarded first, so after like 25 minutes he could have fell asleep. it's not impossible.

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 10:51 AM
Not Bills related anymore. Move thread if inappropriate. Bumped for closure.

I've always thought Odell was a good enough guy and wanted him on the team, but his knee prohibits it.

Anyway bodycam footage came out a couple of days ago of OBJ getting escorted off the plane. It seems like one flight attendant had an issue with him that caused the inconvenience of everyone on board, and he may have just been a victim of flying while black.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/police-release-bodycam-footage-of-odell-beckham-jr-being-kicked-out-of-first-class-plane-seat/amp/

Woodman
01-13-2023, 10:55 AM

I've always thought Odell was a good enough guy and wanted him on the team, but his knee prohibits it.

Anyway bodycam footage came out a couple of days ago of OBJ getting escorted off the plane. It seems like one flight attendant had an issue with him that caused the inconvenience of everyone on board, and he may have just been a victim of flying while black.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/police-release-bodycam-footage-of-odell-beckham-jr-being-kicked-out-of-first-class-plane-seat/amp/

or flying while being an ******* .... who's to know :idunno:

GO BILLS!

swiper
01-13-2023, 11:12 AM
Can this thread be replaced with "Who won the Isaiah Hodgins Sweepstakes" please?

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 11:13 AM
or flying while being an ******* .... who's to know :idunno:

GO BILLS!

We haven't seen a video of the incident but in the video of the aftermath there didn't seem to be a big problem. Just one flight attendant who couldn't seem to let a little problem go. Why? Cause a black man in a hoodie?

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 11:15 AM
Can this thread be replaced with "Who won the Isaiah Hodgins Sweepstakes" please?

Probably better off if this was moved out of the Bills forum like I said or you could just be a ***** about it?

Woodman
01-13-2023, 11:15 AM
A Football Bloopers thread would be pretty cool!

notacon
01-13-2023, 11:57 AM

NO ONE looks good in that video (except the cops...they were just doing their job).

OBJ comes off as a huge ass hole. The flight crew came off as bigger ass holes.

The idea that they just refused to allow him to be on the flight, BUT, he would simply be put on the next flight, makes their instance of doing so look really, really bad.

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 12:07 PM
NO ONE looks good in that video (except the cops...they were just doing their job).

OBJ comes off as a huge ass hole. The flight crew came off as bigger ass holes.

The idea that they just refused to allow him to be on the flight, BUT, he would simply be put on the next flight, makes their instance of doing so look really, really bad.

Idk how he looks like a huge ah. He probably had an attitude about not putting on the seat belt like that happens everyday. I doubt it was over the top. After it got blown way out of proportion and the call to evacuate was given, he was just like screw you, this isn't on me.

Night Train
01-13-2023, 12:11 PM
:deadhorse

Novacane
01-13-2023, 12:16 PM

Or he could of been a victim of flying while being an entitled a-hole. I fly a couple times a month and there's black people on every flight. Haven't seen one kicked off yet.

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 12:21 PM
A Football Bloopers thread would be pretty cool!

If the uncomfortable topic of flying while black is too inconvenient for you, go ahead, make a bloopers thread. No one is stopping you.

notacon
01-13-2023, 12:24 PM
Idk how he looks like a huge ah. He probably had an attitude about not putting on the seat belt like that happens everyday. I doubt it was over the top. After it got blown way out of proportion and the call to evacuate was given, he was just like screw you, this isn't on me.

OBJ comes off as a huge ass hole when even when he KNEW he was not going to be able to stay on the plane, he STILL refused to get off, and forced everyone to de-plane.

Sure it was an overreaction from the flight crew (and why I said they came off as “bigger ass holes”).....and OBJ had a legitimate beef with their actions.

BUT, to basically CRAP on every other passenger on the plane negates his high ground. If I was on that flight, I would be ROYALLY PISSED OFF at the ONE ass hole that was acting liked a spoiled brat.

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 12:24 PM
Or he could of been a victim of flying while being an entitled a-hole. I fly a couple times a month and there's black people on every flight. Haven't seen one kicked off yet.

The flight attendant told the cops what happened. About the worst of it was he didn't have pants on, then had sorts (huh?) Did the attendant tell the cops anything else that sounded like he was acting like an entitled a-hole?

Novacane
01-13-2023, 12:26 PM
If the uncomfortable topic of flying while black is too inconvenient for you, go ahead, make a bloopers thread. No one is stopping you.

You made an accusation you have no proof of. Prove it and we'll have a conversation. There's lots of proof he was being an *******. If you mind your own business and do what the flight crew asks on a plane you won't get kicked off. Color of your skin doesn't matter.

"Yeah, with your fat ass. Get your ass off the plane for a second," Beckham said. "Enjoy the cheese board on the way home with your ugly ass." Just a nice guy being kicked off a plane because he's black! :lmao:

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 12:28 PM
OBJ comes off as a huge ass hole when even when he KNEW he was not going to be able to stay on the plane, he STILL refused to get off, and forced everyone to de-plane.

Sure it was an overreaction from the flight crew (and why I said they came off as “bigger ass holes”).....and OBJ had a legitimate beef with their actions.

BUT, to basically CRAP on every other passenger on the plane negates his high ground. If I was on that flight, I would be ROYALLY PISSED OFF at the ONE ass hole that was acting liked a spoiled brat.

He wasn't acting like a spoiled brat if he didn't get off when they didn't have grounds to kick him off.

Novacane
01-13-2023, 12:28 PM
Bragged that he'd go get a private jet and all those losers would have to wait. Some victim. Entitled ***** more like it.

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 12:29 PM
You made an accusation you have no proof of. Prove it and we'll have a conversation. There's lots of proof he was being an *******. If you mind your own business and do what the flight crew asks on a plane you won't get kicked off. Color of your skin doesn't matter.

"Yeah, with your fat ass. Get your ass off the plane for a second," Beckham said. "Enjoy the cheese board on the way home with your ugly ass." Just a nice guy being kicked off a plane because he's black! :lmao:

Lol.

Novacane
01-13-2023, 12:31 PM
He wasn't acting like a spoiled brat if he didn't get off when they didn't have grounds to kick him off.

I have never been on a plane when anyone refused to buckle up so the plane could take off. Not one single time. Common ****ing sense. Flying isn't a right. Do what they ask or get your private jet.

sahlensguy
01-13-2023, 12:32 PM
Bragged that he'd go get a private jet and all those losers would have to wait. Some victim. Entitled ***** more like it.

I'd do the same if passengers expected me to leave for no good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never been on a plane when anyone refused to buckle up so the plane could take off. Not one single time. Common ****ing sense. Flying isn't a right. Do what they ask or get your private jet.

He refused? Or was he somewhat non coherent?

Novacane
01-13-2023, 12:36 PM
I'd do the same if passengers expected me to leave for no good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

He refused? Or was he somewhat non coherent?

Guess we'll never know since neither one of us was there. She's saying she asked him several times. I have no reason to conclude she's lying.

notacon
01-13-2023, 12:51 PM
Yes, he did.

It’s irrelevant if they had the grounds to kick him off or not. The LAW states that everyone MUST comply with flight crew requests. PERIOD.

Once he was informed that he was NOT going to be allowed to stay on the plane and IF he did, every passenger would have to de-plane, he acted like a major spoiled brat and monumental ass hole.

Novacane
01-14-2023, 12:26 AM
Finally had time to watch the full video. I don't know how anyone could watch that and still defend this jerk. Every passenger had to get off the plane because he refused to just walk off on his own. The decision had been made. He knew he was still getting off once everyone else was deboarded. Selfish *****. Glad we didn't want him.

YardRat
01-14-2023, 05:42 AM
Finally had time to watch the full video. I don't know how anyone could watch that and still defend this jerk. Every passenger had to get off the plane because he refused to just walk off on his own. The decision had been made. He knew he was still getting off once everyone else was deboarded. Selfish *****. Glad we didn't want him.
It's a little disturbing Von Miller was pimping for him so hard.

Night Train
01-14-2023, 07:06 AM
Sounds like a future Kardashian boyfriend.