PDA

View Full Version : Coverage Maps

Historian
11-03-2022, 11:57 PM
Iron Eagle this week....

https://506sports.com/

OpIv37
11-04-2022, 01:14 AM
Grrrrr.... Bills on locally again. That's 7 of 8 games that have been on TV locally so far. At least 3 of the remaining 9 will be on locally as well.

I buy the Sunday Ticket because, usually, it ends up being cheaper than going to a sports bar every week. So far, only the Dolphins game has been on the Ticket and not available locally.

notacon
11-04-2022, 05:00 AM
No live game for me. Saddled with Las Vegas vs Jax....that should be a barn burner :rolleyes:

After getting spoiled with six of seven games live, I have to forgo watching any early games until NFL+ premium has the Bills rout available after it’s over.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
11-04-2022, 06:41 AM
Grrrrr.... Bills on locally again. That's 7 of 8 games that have been on TV locally so far. At least 3 of the remaining 9 will be on locally as well.

I buy the Sunday Ticket because, usually, it ends up being cheaper than going to a sports bar every week. So far, only the Dolphins game has been on the Ticket and not available locally.

Karma for Eeyore

YardRat
11-04-2022, 09:41 AM
Rams-Bucs and Titans-Chiefs will be worth some attention.

Tennessee has sneakily gotten to 5-2 after dropping L's the first couple of weeks.