• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsMan80
    Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
    • Jul 2002

To the Contrary on Milloy...

I think the longer it stretches out, the better. If it was just about the money, he would be on a plane and in Washington signing his contract. The more it stretches out, the better because it likely means he's evaluating more than the salary and offer.
    The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!
  • ArcticWildMan

Yup. Look how long it took for Spikes and Adams to be signed. The longer the better, IMO.

Comment

• ct bills fan
      • Jul 2002

I think the opposite. He had Buffalo's offer first (yesterday). The longer he waits the more offers he must be considering.

Comment

• BillsMan80
        • Jul 2002

Right, because he needs to consider the situation as a whole. If he wanted to run with the money he'd be off the market by now. He fields offers, evaulates the offers monetarily and in terms of each situation and then makes a decision he's comfortable with.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I just can't see him as comfortable in Washington or New Orleans than in Buffalo. Maybe I'm bias.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
            New and Improved!!
            • Aug 2003

I agree, the longer, the better.
            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• BillsMan80
              • Jul 2002

I agree, but I am just saying that I think the more the wait, the better.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

what the hell are you guys talking about.. the longer the better.. if he doesnt sign by the end of the day.. TD pulls the plug.. he doesnt want the distraction.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsMan80
                  • Jul 2002

ESPN News said Milloy's agent said that he's making a decision today. So going on that, I think the later into today he waits, the better. This is not going to drag into tomorrow. I saw the statement on ESPN News.

Comment

Working...
                  X