PDA

View Full Version : Allen cost us this one.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-06-2022, 08:28 AM
It's fine he's won us all the others. And he's the only qb I'd want. But his turnovers cost us this W.

Chet
11-06-2022, 08:30 AM
Dion Dawkins needs to get his fat ass in a weight room and stop posting karaoke videos

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-06-2022, 08:31 AM
Dion Dawkins needs to get his fat ass in a weight room age stop posting karaoke videos

And McKenzie

he’s quickly Turning into my least favorite bill

sukie
11-06-2022, 08:33 AM
The run D and lack of pass rush cost the game. Sure the INTs hurt but it was 14-3

Novacane
11-06-2022, 08:35 AM
A lot of these guys think they're winning the SB because the media says they are. It has to piss other teams off.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2022, 08:38 AM

The ball hits Gabe right in the 3.

YardRat
11-06-2022, 08:39 AM
Davis seems to be dropping an unusual amount of balls also.

Josh needs to reset, and re-focus. The int's have been as bad as we've ever seen and his accuracy is regressing.

Woodman
11-06-2022, 08:39 AM
Josh bad game mostly ...... special teams gets the Jets to start from the 4 and the defense can't hold them.

Josh Josh Josh

We can always count on Dawkins ****ing up at least once a game that's costly ..... he stayed true to form.

Kenny
11-06-2022, 08:41 AM
Defense got pushed around, but it was still only 20points.

The offense stalled, and this one is squarely on Josh. Hope he gets his **** together soon. This looks like 2018/2019 Josh, where all he can do is run.
Best QB in the league? MVP? hope all the **** talk is long gone. We still have a shot at a championship, but we're a far cry from that.

imbondz
11-06-2022, 08:49 AM
A lot of these guys think they're winning the SB because the media says they are. It has to piss other teams off.

This. When was the last time the ‘best team in the league’ started 0-2 in the division.

EDS
11-06-2022, 08:57 AM
Any word on whether Josh is hurt? Did not like seeing the shots of him holding is arm after the sack.

Woodman
11-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Any word on whether Josh is hurt? Did not like seeing the shots of him holding is arm after the sack.

Nothing yet.

swiper
11-06-2022, 09:23 AM
Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes and now Allen have all looked bad this season. What do they have in common? That golf thing.

MikeInRoch
11-06-2022, 09:34 AM
We can always count on Dawkins ****ing up at least once a game that's costly ..... he stayed true to form.

Watch that play again. Dawkins didn't hold at ALL. Garbage call.

Turf
11-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Josh has made a couple really puzzling INTs the last two games. The one in the 1st quarter he threw it right into the defender. It's just not like him. Maybe he's getting too much outside attention and needs to refocus.

YardRat
11-06-2022, 11:28 AM
Brady just drove 60 yards in 35 seconds with no time outs to a go-ahead TD over the Rams with 9 seconds left. For the win.

As much as I dislike the guy, winners find a way to win.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2022, 11:31 AM
Brady just drove 60 yards in 35 seconds with no time outs to a go-ahead TD over the Rams with 9 seconds left. For the win.

Like catching the ball that hits you in the chest? Allen made the play to get them in position. Davis didn’t hold up his end.

notacon
11-06-2022, 11:48 AM

:rofl: Except the last three games in a row and five out the last six before today. :rolleyes:

Sorry, your cliché is silly in this instance.

imbondz
11-06-2022, 11:57 AM

That was an epic Rams collapse tho. No way Bucs should ever have gotten the ball back that fast at the end or at all. Embarrassing for the Rams.

YardRat
11-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Like catching the ball that hits you in the chest? Allen made the play to get them in position. Davis didn’t hold up his end.

I'm not going to defend Davis because I've already mentioned he's been dropping the ball, but the two passes Allen hit Jet defenders in the chest had more to do with the loss then the desperation heave at the end of the game.

If you want to go play for play, Allen vs Davis, and start adding up the ****-ups where one or the other didn't hold up their end I'm game but the conversation is going to be pretty short because you're going to run out of examples long before me.

notacon
11-06-2022, 12:00 PM

That would have been an amazing catch. Sauce Gardner is one special CB. He had Davis covered like a blanket without any sign of interference. There is a reason he went #4 overall.

I would point more (besides Allen, who he even said he “played like ****”) at Dawkins and Quessenberry for their rather poor play on the last possession.

The penalty on Dawkins (which was deserved...he tackled the guy) wiped out a perfectly thrown pass and the EXACT way you want to start a comeback drive.

Jesus. The Bills would have had a 1st down at the Jets 49 yard line with 1:36 left. Less than 20 yards from a FG try to tie it up. 49 yards for the winning TD.

Instead, they are in a deep hole, at their own 15, 1st and 20.

Josh comes back from that with another stellar pass to Davis to the Bills 33. 2nd and 2.

Next play, Quessenberry was made to look like a turnstile and the strip sack pushes them back 19 precious yards.

Despite Josh’s worst game of the year, he still has the team with a chance to at least tie it. Two bad O-line mistakes ended that, but good.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2022, 12:19 PM
If you want to go play for play, Allen vs Davis, and start adding up the ****-ups where one or the other didn't hold up their end I'm game but the conversation is going to be pretty short because you're going to run out of examples long before me.

Yeah because Allen touches the ball every play and Davis drops it the few plays he suppose to make.

YardRat
11-06-2022, 01:36 PM
Yeah because Allen touches the ball every play and Davis drops it the few plays he suppose to make.

OK.

That pretty much inherently puts more responsibility on Josh's shoulders. It also emphasizes the point it's a little bit foolish to try and pin the loss on somebody playing poorly for a couple of plays in the game, vs somebody playing poorly for a lot more.

YardRat
11-06-2022, 01:38 PM
I've said quite often Allen always seems to make two or three throws in every game that make you go "How does he do that?" Haven't seen any of those the last two weeks.

Woodman
11-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Davis could have made that be true.

Woodman
11-06-2022, 01:48 PM
Josh short armed at least 3 passes that could have been huge ......

Turn it loose Josh.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2022, 02:22 PM
I've said quite often Allen always seems to make two or three throws in every game that make you go "How does he do that?" Haven't seen any of those the last two weeks.

Well you could have said it on his last throw if Davis could catch.

Woodman
11-06-2022, 02:24 PM

The usually reliable hands have betrayed him lately.

YardRat
11-06-2022, 10:27 PM

Ehhh, maybe. It was a desperation heave from go, though, so maybe not.

TacklingDummy
11-07-2022, 12:17 AM
Yeah, on the run, 70 yards in air, hits the receiver right in stride in the facemask/chest. Not sure how any one could do that. But Josh Allen did.

Gabe Davis dropped a TD against Miami, had an easy 1st down drop against the Jets, and couldn't catch a perfectly placed 70 yard bomb.

Gabe Davis needs to do better. He's cost the Bills 2 games this year so far.

Woodman
11-07-2022, 02:23 AM

Phantom call ok but he still gets flagged when it hurts the most.

I am all in favor of saying the refs took hold of this one.

The last buffalo fan
11-07-2022, 02:24 AM
My wife has been making comments about the play of numbers 73, 49, 13, 6 and 17 lately, none of them good or nice of course. She thinks that number 17 has had to much to many Halloween parties and tv shows time too.

I'm not an expert, just love the intensity, the winning desire on the players, that's why I love and watch Bills games, but my wife is at least 20 years behind/less than me watching football and if she can mentions the ****ing level of play or the errors, players out of position, bad tacking, etc, why the players and coaches can't?!?!?!?

It is not the end of the season, the winning desire of the other teams in the league count too, but damn, we have been crystal clear the better team on the field the las 8 games, injuries, new players, 2nd or 3rd string, doesn't matter, is not even close, then what's going on?? Please get your **** together and act like a damn Pro team, now!

Woodman
11-07-2022, 02:27 AM
My wife has been making comments about the play of numbers 73, 49, 13, 6 and 17 lately, none of them good or nice of course. She thinks that number 17 has had to much to many Halloween parties and tv shows time too.

I'm not an expert, just love the intensity, the winning desire on the players, that's why I love and watch Bills games, but my wife is at least 20 years behind/less than me watching football and if she can mentions the ****ing level of play or the errors, players out of position, bad tacking, etc, why the players and coaches can't?!?!?!?

It is not the end of the season, the winning desire of the other teams in the league count too, but damn, we have been crystal clear the better team on the field the las 8 games, injuries, new players, 2nd or 3rd string, doesn't matter, is not even close, then what's going on?? Please get your **** together and act like a damn Pro team, now!

:10:

Josh is a warrior he'll be fine ..... but that Halloween candy has to stop! :D

Always :gobills:

The last buffalo fan
11-07-2022, 02:28 AM

Phantom call ok but he still gets flagged when it hurts the most.

I am all in favor of saying the refs took hold of this one.

Seriously we all know that Dawkins is a holding machine, you can call respect, appreciation, or whatever the league and players have for him, but depends a lot on holding to prevent his Qb get hit.

Woodman
11-07-2022, 02:39 AM
Seriously we all know that Dawkins is a holding machine, you can call respect, appreciation, or whatever the league and players have for him, but depends a lot on holding to prevent his Qb get hit.

He does get caught flat footed way too much for me. :cheers:

sahlensguy
11-07-2022, 02:41 AM

They worked too hard all off season to play like this now. I think the veterans will get this message across and right the ship.

Woodman
11-07-2022, 06:45 AM
Dion Dawkins needs to get his fat ass in a weight room and stop posting karaoke videos
:10:

Woodman
11-07-2022, 06:48 AM

The ball hits Gabe right in the 3.

Maybe the 2 woulda been better :idunno:

2=peanuts. :D

swiper
11-07-2022, 07:45 AM

But he threw that bomb with pin-point accuracy and Davis dropped it. THAT one was not on Allen.

Borosai
11-07-2022, 08:51 AM
If the Packers weren't as bad as they are, those 2 lame INTs last week would've lost that game as well. To follow it up with this week's performance is inexcusable.

Love Allen. He's the guy, but he and everyone else need to stop talking and start doing.

TigerJ
11-08-2022, 07:43 AM
Well, yes , Josh Allen cost the Bills a win as did a bunch of other players: the offensive line, Jaguan Johnson and a few others.

Woodman
11-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Well, yes , Josh Allen cost the Bills a win as did a bunch of other players: the offensive line, Jaguan Johnson and a few others.

Josh will bounce back with a vengeance ....... Johnson better get better really quick.