• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Seahawks

It was easy to call Pete Carroll a good coach when the Seahawks were winning with with Russell Wilson playing in his prime. But he is winning with Geno Smith. His team is playing very good football. Carroll should be up for coach of the year for it.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Seahawks

It's kind of stunning.

Geno Smith improves the Seahawks over Russell Wilson, Russell Wilson is an inadequate upgrade for Teddy Bridgewater.

You almost feel it's the Twilight Zone, until you look over and see Josh McDaniel porking up another HC job, and then it all seems right again.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

lol...
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Walker III this kid is special.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I can't stand Carroll. USC owned ND for years because he was cheating, then he left for the NFL when they got caught, so he avoided consequence.

But, what he's doing is impressive.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            I can't stand Carroll. USC owned ND for years because he was cheating, then he left for the NFL when they got caught, so he avoided consequence.

But, what he's doing is impressive.
            He looks like he'd be fun to play for

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
              He looks like he'd be fun to play for
              He kind of looks like he'd be fun to run into wherever, and I don't even like him.

Waiting for a light to change, he shows up next to you, riveted on it, talks out the side of his mouth, "It will change, oh it will, we want the right green and red." (Chews his gum like a maniac.)...."THERE. We cross this street ! Great work." (He slaps your shoulder)
              Last edited by Mace; 11-09-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                He kind of looks like he'd be fun to run into wherever, and I don't even like him.

Waiting for a light to change, he shows up next to you, riveted on it, talks out the side of his mouth, "It will change, oh it will, we want the right green and red." (Chews his gum like a maniac.)...."THERE. We cross this street ! Great work." (He slaps your shoulder)
                I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a kick to the peanuts every now and again I'm saying he creates an almost college atmosphere for his guys.

I've hated since he came on the scene .... but I hated him even more when he screwed the pooch and lost a winnable Super Bowl to the Patriots that **** was special.

Comment

• kgun12
                  • Jul 2002

My gate goes back to the game the Jets beat us and he gave Marv the choke sign. Screw him!
                  Retired Air Traffic Controller
                  USAF VETERAN
                  DAV

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

Geno Smith's play is a great story. I love how in his 10th season he finally is playing like a quality NFL QB. It's the type of stuff they make movies about.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

He feels like he's back in WV.

Comment

Working...
                      X