• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Coaches and Beane in the spotlight...

...if Josh doesn't play.

It will be when we find out if Brandon has really built a talented, deep team that is capable of winning games without a 'creature' at QB, and if Frazier and Dorsey can actually put together effective gameplans without an MVP-caliber player around to cover for them and bail them out.

If this crew is really good, winning a game or two without Allen should be expected.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Coaches and Beane in the spotlight...

Josh could play ..... he just can't overly strain the arm.

Less pass, more run, no bombs and short passes when needed.

Josh is my new RB/QB HYBRID!

Use your imaginations .... think outside the box.

You want to make your opponent **** their pants use my idea.

He doesn't need to play every offensive snap but he doesn't sit on the bench watching us lose either.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

If Josh can’t play then I don’t like our chances at all. I saw all I needed to see from Keenum in the preseason and it was ugly.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

I'll be honest and I think people will hate me for it. I think McDermott is failsauce though I don't want him gone.

I think Beane stacked the roster as much as you could pray for.
        Last edited by Mace; 11-09-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

If the injury list was just Josh, this might be a thing you could evaluate.

But have you looked at the injury report?

This "stacked" roster is missing a lot of bricks.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
            If the injury list was just Josh, this might be a thing you could evaluate.

But have you looked at the injury report?

This "stacked" roster is missing a lot of bricks.
            I'm hopeful we'll have Milano and wouldn't it be great if Tre was 100% ready to go.

The injury report yup I posted it and as you say we're down some bricks no doubt.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• GreedoII
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              ...if Josh doesn't play.

It will be when we find out if Brandon has really built a talented, deep team that is capable of winning games without a 'creature' at QB, and if Frazier and Dorsey can actually put together effective gameplans without an MVP-caliber player around to cover for them and bail them out.

If this crew is really good, winning a game or two without Allen should be expected.
              Buff by 35

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

...if Josh doesn't play.
                Will be interesting. Teams usually simplify the O and run the ball more. I would view Keenam throwing a lot of quick outs to the WR's and RB's, since handing the ball off to a RB at a higher clip doesn't seem prudent with our O makeup. OL is NOT that good in the run game. Maybe Cook and Hines see more snaps for pass catching ? Speed.

D may play more zone. Just me guessing with the secondary shorthanded and a bit vulnerable.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• notacon
                  • Aug 2012

...if Josh doesn't play.

+1

Which is why if Josh does not play, the Bills STILL win on Sunday.

If he does play, they will beat them by even more.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

...if Josh doesn't play.

Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                    X