• Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Josh Allen

Be better. Inexcusable. Looking like Matt Ryan
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

Re: Josh Allen

Been bad with the redzone ints.

Honestly, looking at the replay, Davis should have flatten down that dig route and crossed the DBs face. Instead he took it upfield.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Josh and the team has their heads in their asses.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
        Been bad with the redzone ints.

Honestly, looking at the replay, Davis should have flatten down that dig route and crossed the DBs face. Instead he took it upfield.
        Yeah. I keep reading how every int Josh throws right to defenders are someone else’s fault. Incredible.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Bad Josh is killing this team.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kingJofNYC
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
            Yeah. I keep reading how every int Josh throws right to defenders are someone else’s fault. Incredible.
            Listen my dude, I'm not excusing Josh. He's been brutal.

But the last one, the Vikings are playing Quarters. Inside Receiver runs inside breaker, Smith (safety) takes him inside, the goal is to isolate the WR (Davis) on Peterson, and they did that. But look where Josh throws the ball, he throws it flat inside, Davis took his route upfield. I'm not excusing Josh, he's the reason we went to OT to begin with, but I think if Davis cuts his route down the line its a TD and we win, or rather thats what Josh expected. I'm just reading the coverage, the route concept, Double in Breakers, and where Josh threw vs where Davis was. Pretty simple.

Excuses are worth ****, I'm just trying to understand the thought process and design vs the coverage called.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Sometimes you gotta wonder what he sees.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

Brutal.

MVP my ass.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

Listen my dude, I'm not excusing Josh. He's been brutal.

But the last one, the Vikings are playing Quarters. Inside Receiver runs inside breaker, Smith (safety) takes him inside, the goal is to isolate the WR (Davis) on Peterson, and they did that. But look where Josh throws the ball, he throws it flat inside, Davis took his route upfield. I'm not excusing Josh, he's the reason we went to OT to begin with, but I think if Davis cuts his route down the line its a TD and we win, or rather thats what Josh expected. I'm just reading the coverage, the route concept, Double in Breakers, and where Josh threw vs where Davis was. Pretty simple.

Excuses are worth ****, I'm just trying to understand the thought process and design vs the coverage called.
                  No. Absolute no.

don’t cut it loose. You’re the QB. Other guys don’t throw 4 redzone picks in 2 weeks, no matter what route is run.

These were absolutely brutal picks right on the defenders #’s. that’s inexcusable and it’s on Josh not to throw it. Period.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                    Brutal.

MVP my ass.
                    He's easily the mvp.. of this team, because who else is making the difference?

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                      • Sep 2009

Former Bill Bowen breaking it down. Just look how Davis takes it up field, he cuts that down the line better opportunity for Josh, he needs to Cross the DBs face and not allow him to undercut by taking the route upfield. Love modern technology.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                        • Mar 2004

Stop making excuses.

Comment

• sukie
                          Seriously?
                          • Sep 2012

Uh… Dorsey’s passing game plays kinda suck. Daboll sucked at game calling and was a trickster way too much but he had some plays. Double slants double crossing patterns,

all I see is Gabe and #3 deep with digs hooking or slanting. And a outlet or 2.

the D takes away deep and Diggs catches 800 passes. No creativity .

but continue to blame only Josh…

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                            Uh… Dorsey’s passing game plays kinda suck. Daboll sucked at game calling and was a trickster way too much but he had some plays. Double slants double crossing patterns,

all I see is Gabe and #3 deep with digs hooking or slanting. And a outlet or 2.

the D takes away deep and Diggs catches 800 passes. No creativity .

but continue to blame only Josh…
                            Hardly “only” Josh. But his turnovers warrant a big share

Comment

• Cali512
                              • Jan 2012

Former Bill Bowen breaking it down. Just look how Davis takes it up field, he cuts that down the line better opportunity for Josh, he needs to Cross the DBs face and not allow him to undercut by taking the route upfield. Love modern technology.

Davis didnt take it flat because 22 was in that zone, even though he followed Morris, at the moment of the time to break, 22 was in the area. just a bad decision. If he just dumped the ball off to singletary, we probably win
                              Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
                              X