PDA

View Full Version : Balls and Goats

Novacane
11-13-2022, 08:50 AM
Balls Diggs

Goats Josh..............that should end the MVP talk for the remainder of the season.
McD..............this is a dumb team. All kinds of talent and they self destruct more than any team I can remember.
Our back up safeties suck

paladin warrior
11-13-2022, 08:51 AM
Goat Josh
Goat Head coach without FG

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 08:52 AM
Balls:

Diggs
Good Josh

Goats

Bad Josh
Coaching, play calling.
The Refs. How was that not PI on Knox? Come on now.

imbondz
11-13-2022, 08:52 AM
Can we start the overrated discussion

Canadian'eh!
11-13-2022, 08:53 AM
Not giving out Balls.

Goats to the whole damn team. 100 chances to salt that game and they find ways to lose.

this “top” defence is a joke still. Pressure them and they fold.
Allen seems to believe his hype. Absolutely brain dead in the redzone this year. Is he colour blind??

one dimensional team that can’t run and is the antithesis of clutch. Find ways to lose. Team is going nowhere fast. Fools gold.

Crisis
11-13-2022, 08:54 AM
Any MVP talk for Josh just slammed shut.

Hero ball taking over again going for the big shot instead of just working down the field.

Novacane
Can we start the overrated discussion

They beat themselves more than any other team I can remember. Talent can only take you so far. These guys are dumb.

Woodman
Dorsey has really let the team down.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 08:57 AM
They beat themselves more than any other team I can remember. Talent can only take you so far. These guys are dumb.

Injuries, coaching decisions, play calling and officiating does not help.

CommissarSpartacus
11-13-2022, 08:58 AM
2 FGS in the second half.

Another typical McD loss.

Played not to lose and of course wound up losing.

Cntrygal
11-13-2022, 08:58 AM

Hero ball taking over again going for the big shot instead of just working down the field.

Not that we'll ever find out - but I want to know how much of that is Josh vs how much is Dorsey.

cookie G
11-13-2022, 08:59 AM
NO balls when you blow a 2nd half 17 point lead.

2 endzone ints and a fumble in the endzone for a TD.

Quit reading the press clippings.

Mace
11-13-2022, 09:00 AM
Not that we'll ever find out - but I want to know how much of that is Josh vs how much is Dorsey.

Hard to say, but it was going fine up until the bye.

Mad Bomber
11-13-2022, 09:01 AM
Goats

- Play calling. Take the damn 3
- josh allen anywhere near either goal line
- Safeties - we need Poyer back
- Play calling again

Balls
- Diggs
- Motor (when they actually used him)

Woodman
11-13-2022, 09:03 AM
Goats

- Play calling. Take the damn 3
- josh allen anywhere near either goal line
- Safeties - we need Poyer back
- Play calling again

Balls
- Diggs
- Motor (when they actually used him)

:10:

kgun12
11-13-2022, 09:03 AM
Balls: Diggs and the D-line!

Goats:

Coaches

Ken Dorsey: two weeks in a row we go up big in the first half forget about the running game and settle for a couple field goals. The offense gets too complacent.

Bring in Frank Reich!

Frazier: why didn’t they double Jefferson?

Historian
11-13-2022, 09:04 AM
GOATS:

Allen.

McDermott. Take the ****ing field goal on 4th and 2.

Pass Rush. Nonexistent.

Defense, Got lit up by a journeyman QB.

Do some soul searching, because you are not even fun to watch.

Mace
11-13-2022, 09:17 AM
Balls : Diggs. That's as much as a guy can do by himself. You'd have thought they'd have wanted to win for him against the Vikings. He's been such a great pro here.
Kicker Bass, punter Martin, long snapper Ferguson. At least three guys you don't have to worry about.

Goats: Allen. Something wrong there. I find it hard to believe he just fell apart since the bye.
- Defense. Last week they were trampled by the 20th ranked rushing team at the time. This week they were trampled by the 24th ranked rushing team.
- Dorsey. 3 tries to gain 2 yards with your backs getting some gains, and 3 pass attempts ? Why do you keep running Allen as an offensive staple instead of timely surprise ?
- DC McFrazier. I understand there are injuries. You're incapable of adjusting to them. Team can't stop a 4th and long, but then again it couldn't without injuries either. Your scheme is stale and solved. You have no flexibility or capability to adapt.
- HC McDermott. This is the best you can do with this team ? Really ?

This game was ridiculous. We will again deserve the scorn.

Woodman
11-13-2022, 09:27 AM
We have too many down in our secondary to survive.

Tre White, Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde out for the season and today Kaiir Elam.

CommissarSpartacus
11-13-2022, 09:39 AM
We have too many down in our secondary to survive.

Tre White, Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde out for the season and today Kaiir Elam.

The secondary didn't go conservative in the second half and only kick twould field goals.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 09:52 AM
The secondary didn't go conservative in the second half and only kick twould field goals.

The O went conservative in the 1st half when they set up Bass field goal.

swiper
11-13-2022, 10:00 AM
GOAT: McDermott. Not a leader. The "go for it" of 4th downs has gone over the edge.

YardRat
11-13-2022, 10:14 AM
Goats...

Josh Allen...his boneheadedness is costing the team w's.
Coaching...the only thing this team has done consistently over the last four seasons is be inconsistent and coming up small in big moments.

Josh is starting to give me a Jim Kelly kind of vibe, I'm starting to wonder if he's capable of getting over the big humps. Maybe the pre-game puking should have been a clue.

Novacane
11-13-2022, 10:17 AM
Goats...

Coaching...the only thing this team has done consistently over the last four seasons is be inconsistent and coming up small in big moments.

Josh is starting to give me a Jim Kelly kind of vibe, I'm starting to wonder if he's capable of getting over the big humps. Maybe the pre-game puking should have been a clue.

I'd still take him over every QB in the league besides Mahomes.

CommissarSpartacus
11-13-2022, 10:23 AM
The O went conservative in the 1st half when they set up Bass field goal.

McD is a chicken. Always has been. Even when he makes a conscious decision to be aggressive, he chickens out sooner than later.

CommissarSpartacus
11-13-2022, 10:28 AM
Goats...

Josh played fine in the first half and crappy in the second half.

I wonder what the brain trust told him AND Dorsey at half time?

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2022, 10:54 AM
Goats:

Me for believing this is possibly the year we see a Bills superbowl return.

I might not watch another game after today. It’s the same old Bills finding ways to kick us in the nuts. Every year. They find ways to lose. Dumb play calls, bad mistakes, mental lapses, etc etc etc

My sanity and mental health are more important to me than a sports team that I get nothing out of if they win

DraftBoy
11-13-2022, 11:57 AM

I think the over reliance on the pass is an issue from Dorsey but the turnovers have been on Allen. He’s forcing throws, locking onto receivers and not going through his progresssions.

Woodman
11-13-2022, 12:07 PM
Use Hines please.

Turf
11-13-2022, 12:11 PM

Singeltary was wide open in the flat before that last INT.

Turf
11-13-2022, 12:17 PM
https://twitter.com/LukeRussert/status/1591916423068225538/photo/1

Woodman
11-13-2022, 01:27 PM
Singeltary was wide open in the flat before that last INT.
He gets locked in too early too many times.

Turf
11-13-2022, 02:04 PM
I think his head has gotten too big.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-13-2022, 09:06 PM
Balls: bass I guess
first half benford
diggs

goats:
coaching all around
allen
where the **** is this d line? They disappear for quarters at a time. Haven’t heard the name Jordan Phillips in centuries
Situational awareness (goes back to coaching )

third and fourth down defense. Shameful

swiper
11-13-2022, 10:29 PM
https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/capaccio-arrow-up-arrow-down-vikings-at-bills

Fully disagree with the decision to not kick that FG as it would have put the Bills up 30-10 at the time. But WHY is Dorsey throwing in situations when he doesn't have to. And throwing at the end zone when he doesn't have to be, over and over - like the last play of the game.

DraftBoy
11-14-2022, 12:22 AM
Balls:
Oliver - Oliver is a beast and when he's been healthy this year he's been near unblockable one on one. We need to re-sign him asap.
Diggs - Would have loved to see him bring down that one drop, but it wasn't as easy a catch as some have said given his body angle at the time. He gives it all out there and I love what I see from him on the sidelines.
Hamlin - This guy is going to be a future starter for us when we move on from Hyde and Poyer and I'm here for it. He hits like a Mac truck in both the run and pass game.

Goats:
Allen - Stupid mistakes again and bad decision making is killing this team. This loss is on Allen.
McDermott - The in game decision making continues to befuddle him and the apparent indecisiveness is rubbing off on the team
Dorsey - Too much reliance on the pass and abandoning the run when you're top two backs are averaging a combined 3.8 ypc
D. Jackson - I know it's Jefferson but you have to turn your head and find the ball my man.

Jordan Jefferson is unreal and probably the best WR in the league right now, but that doesn't excuse blowing another game where we led and should have been able to close out easily. This team needs to get healthy, both physically and mentally, over the next two weeks as we take on two games that should be easy wins in the Browns and Lions.

Also we missed Edmunds on D once he went down, the lack of speed from the LB crew without Edmunds is clear.

Forward_Lateral
11-14-2022, 12:27 AM
Goat: Cam Lewis. He stinks. He should never see the field again other than on ST. Hamlin has stepped in and performed well enough, but they need Poyer back ASAP. Safety is a major, major issue for this team.

Historian
11-14-2022, 01:38 AM
Goats:

Me for believing this is possibly the year we see a Bills superbowl return.

I said it in the preseason.

Every time the Bills were the preseason favorite to win the Super Bowl by the pundits, (1975, 1982) they didn't even make the playoffs.

I had fun with Lecter, RealDealRyan, Danneyk, and Mikey yesterday, but right now I'm really glad I didn't renew.

"Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, and we won't get fooled again." -GWB

Woodman
11-14-2022, 01:40 AM
Balls: bass I guess
first half benford
diggs

goats:
coaching all around
allen
where the **** is this d line? They disappear for quarters at a time. Haven’t heard the name Jordan Phillips in centuries
Situational awareness (goes back to coaching )

third and fourth down defense. Shameful

Defensively our backups didn't get the job done consistently enough.

Disappointed in that a bit more than is being talked about here.

Too many big plays allowed.

It's still a team game.

We'll bounce back.

Albany,n.y.
11-14-2022, 01:46 AM
How about some goat horns for Joe Brady. Josh has regressed mentally this season. For the 1st time in his career, he's throwing endzone INTs.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 01:51 AM
Does he wear contacts/should he be?