PDA

View Full Version : Now, can we PLEASE stop all the LOSER talk?!

notacon
11-13-2022, 09:41 AM
Yes, it was a loss.

Josh Allen is handing away loses like Halloween candy. All three loses are squarely on him. He had clear chances to win each of those games, and ****ed it up one way or the other.

Yes, this loss hurt the Bills in the standings.

But, to throw in the towel with eight games left, four division games, three at home is beyond negative, it’s lunatic LOSER talk.

Starting a thread, Now, can we PLEASE stop all the Super Bowl talk (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261649-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-Super-Bowl-talk-!)? is totally ridiculous. What kind of fans give up when the going gets tough???

****ty ones.

2021 - LA Rams lose to Tennessee in week #9, dropping to 7-2 for the season. They lose their next TWO GAMES (three in a row), to drop to 7-4. Finish the regular season at 12-5, win the SB as the #4 seed.

2020 - Tampa Bay lose to New Orleans in week #9, dropping to 6-3 record. They LOSE TWO of the next THREE to drop to 7-5. Finish the regular season at 11-5, win the SB as a #5 seed wild card.

2019 - Kansas City after losing four of six games, drop to 6-4 record. They win out, finish the regular season with a 12-4 record, and go on to win the Super Bowl as #2 seed.

2018 - New England loses to Tennessee in week #10, dropping to 7-3 record. They lose two of their next four games falling to 9-5 record. Finish the regular season at 11-5, go on the win the Super Bowl as #2 seed.

Does this factual history mean the Bills will be the fifth team in a row to overcome similarly disappointing records at this point in the regular season to go on to win the Super Bowl???

Of course not. It simply shows that in the NFL it’s never over until it’s REALLY over.

To BURY them and GIVE UP right now with their record at 6-3, is pretty damn silly and LOSER TALK!!!

Novacane
11-13-2022, 09:46 AM
It's emotional. We had such high hopes for this team. You are right that they could get healthy on defense, Josh could get his head of his ass and they could be fine. The problem is this team had the making of something special. The talent is special but the mental makeup is missing something. I'm not sure that can be corrected.

Woodman
11-13-2022, 09:47 AM
Jefferson killed us today maybe we double him :idunno:

Missing the following players also hurt bad.

White, Poyer, (Hyde out for the season) and today add Elam to the list.

Never give up though we can still win.

sahlensguy
11-13-2022, 09:50 AM
It's emotional. We had such high hopes for this team. You are right that they could get healthy on defense, Josh could get his head of his ass and they could be fine. The problem is this team had the making of something special. The talent is special but the mental makeup is missing something. I'm not sure that can be corrected.

Outside of Allen and Diggs, the talent on O has never even been close to special.

Allen has always made them look better than they are.

paladin warrior
No.

Woodman
I'm glad this week is over to be honest about it .... all the worry about the arm .... I'm more worried about what he's seeing .... and what our play caller is giving him.

sahlensguy
11-13-2022, 09:51 AM
I'm glad this week is over to be honest about it .... all the worry about the arm .... I'm more worried about what he's seeing .... and what our play caller is giving him.

I'm worried about making the playoffs.

notacon
11-13-2022, 09:51 AM

This place is sometimes pretty toxic after a WIN, it’s almost intolerable after a loss.

The posters calling for McDermott’s and Frazier’s heads are far beyond “emotional”. They are ignorant lunatics.

I suspect that the past four years people were saying the same thing...."The talent is special but the mental makeup is missing something. I'm not sure that can be corrected.” around this time of the season for each and every team that went on the win the SB.

I’ll give up when they lose the last game of the season. Those that give up after 9 games are LOSERS!!!

Novacane
11-13-2022, 09:52 AM
Jefferson killed us today maybe we double him :idunno:

Missing the following players also hurt bad.

White, Poyer, (Hyde out for the season) and today add Elam to the list.

Never give up though we can still win.

That's what pissed me off. Every catch he looked like it was single coverage. It could have been our S just suck and didn't get there in time. I don't know.

paladin warrior
11-13-2022, 09:52 AM
Head coach f##k up and defense fxxk up too

OpIv37
11-13-2022, 09:53 AM
3rd in the Div. Can’t win close games.

Novacane
11-13-2022, 09:54 AM

Tua is making throws like a top QB. I'm no longer confident about the division. I've given up on home field.

- - - Updated - - -

Not true. They can win 1 of every 8 close games.

notacon
11-13-2022, 09:54 AM
I’m not. Not in the least.

swiper
11-13-2022, 09:55 AM

That ought to be a wake up call for everyone at OBD.

sahlensguy
11-13-2022, 09:56 AM
Tua is making throws like a top QB. I'm no longer confident about the division. I've given up on home field.

We also have to face Tua, and Zach frickin Wilson again.

notacon
11-13-2022, 09:57 AM

Except when they do win close games. Like against the two division leaders KC and Baltimore, both on the road.

When you say we “Can’t” win close games, that is false and unrealistic.

sahlensguy
11-13-2022, 09:59 AM
I’m not. Not in the least.

No doubt. You have one of the coolest heads on the board...accept with posters who you don't see eye to eye with.

Woodman

I'm not there.

We need to beat the Browns on Sunday .... and never look back.

One of the keys would be to get White, Elam and Poyer back on the field.

paladin warrior
Bill's don't need a playoff this year . Josh is not MVP . Head coach is awful . Need fire him until season over

notacon
No doubt. You have one of the coolest heads on the board...accept with posters who you don't see eye to eye with.

:rofl: That is objectively false.

sahlensguy
11-13-2022, 10:00 AM
:rofl: That is objectively false.

* Except!

sukie
11-13-2022, 10:27 AM
No TDS in 3 second halves in a row is squarely on Dorsey. Shows lack of adjustment. Even with sud par Josh, ya score a touchdown the 6plus Qtrs (now OT included)

Two endzone shots on First and 10 20 yard line is inexcusable. Low percentage begging the pick

paladin warrior
11-13-2022, 10:36 AM
I'm not there.

We need to beat the Browns on Sunday .... and never look back.

One of the keys would be to get White, Elam and Poyer back on the field.No... let Bill's lose vs Brown . Josh Allen is awful with too many int .
Head coach need fire
Defense coach need fire. . Let start all over new game next year. Draft need New CB and Defense and OL . Dont need RB and WR .

Prov401
11-13-2022, 10:48 AM
We're down Hyde, Poyer, White, Elam, and Rousseau on defense. Edmunds didn't finish the game as far as I seen, so add him to the list. This wasn't the plan, but it's our reality. Luckily only Hyde will be gone the rest of this season.

I'm more concerned with Josh playing like his 2019 version. The guy was known to never turn it over in the redzone, and now it's common place. Our coaching couldn't figure out that we needed to double Jefferson every single 3rd down/big down. It was sickening watching him destroy our team. Especially with those powder puff passes kirk was laying up. These picks Josh is throwing are 'wtf are you looking at' interceptions. Hopefully this is the lowest point of our season.

Mr. Pink
11-13-2022, 10:50 AM
Don't worry it'll be fine next week with a win against the Browns.

They won't put up 30 points and they blow coverages left and right so even if bad Josh Allen shows up, WRs will be wide open

sukie
11-13-2022, 10:58 AM
Don't worry it'll be fine next week with a win against the Browns.

They won't put up 30 points and they blow coverages left and right so even if bad Josh Allen shows up, WRs will be wide open
What wide open routes will be called. Don’t seem to have any.

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2022, 10:59 AM
Chubb is going to run for 8 million yards next sunday

Mr. Pink
11-13-2022, 11:00 AM

The Browns are another team who don't seem to know how to gameplan properly.

Chubb could run for 8 million yards next Sunday, absolutely, but Stefanski will make sure that he'll have at max 20 carries and there will be at least 2 Browns offensive series where he won't be on the field.

sukie
11-13-2022, 11:01 AM
Don’t care about yardage… if Dorsey could string together a drive… Dalvin numbers are empty.

Mr. Pink
11-13-2022, 11:02 AM
What wide open routes will be called. Don’t seem to have any.

Just run some deep posts, the Browns seem to let guys just run uncovered deep down the middle of the field.

paladin warrior
11-13-2022, 11:03 AM
This year . Bill's will be 8 win 9 lost no playoff this year and no MVP dreaming not true Josh Allen . With too many Int .

sukie
11-13-2022, 11:12 AM
Just run some deep posts, the Browns seem to let guys just run uncovered deep down the middle of the field.
2 high has killed it. Dorsey can’t beat 2 high now.

OpIv37
11-13-2022, 11:21 AM
Except when they do win close games. Like against the two division leaders KC and Baltimore, both on the road.

Well, if you actually watched the game, you would have seen the graphics they put up. Since the start of the 2021 season, the Bills are 16-1 in games decided by 8 or more, and 2-8 in games decided by 8 or less, now 2-9.

Those are the actual results with the current coaches and players.

sukie
11-13-2022, 11:29 AM
Well, if you actually watched the game, you would have seen the graphics they put up. Since the start of the 2021 season, the Bills are 16-1 in games decided by 8 or more, and 2-8 in games decided by 8 or less, now 2-9.

When you collapse a 27-10 lead naturally it becomes a close game but this one deserves its own category

notacon
11-13-2022, 11:34 AM

I did watch that game.

The FACT is that the Bill have won two close games THIS year, against very good teams, division leaders, on the road.

To make the statement that they “Can’t” win close games FALSE. You do know what the word “Can’t” means, don’t you???

notacon
11-13-2022, 11:59 AM
Most teams, when they have good record, have marginal fans jumping on the bandwagon.

Buffalo has the opposite effect. When they suffer a bad loss, so many “fans”, that we hardly see posting here very much (I can names if you wish), rush in to form the Crap Cart. So toxic.....so emotional....zero perspective or objectivity.

Too much whining piss and vinegar. Boring and insufferable.

Objective observers, who’s profession is to follow and get paid for offering their unbiased opinions do not offer up the same vitriol nonsense.

This is what several are saying....

From The Athletic (owned by NY Times), with three of their writers (none Joe. B. who is also a very objective, intelligent, knowledgable unbiased NFL observer) Jeff Howe (https://theathletic.com/author/jeff-howe/), Kalyn Kahler (https://theathletic.com/author/kalyn-kahler/) & Ted Nguyen (https://theathletic.com/author/ted-nguyen/) with their weekly “takeaways”.

NFL Week 10 takeaways: Vikings now a Super Bowl contender? Panic time for Bills? (https://theathletic.com/3877931/2022/11/13/nfl-week-10-results-takeaways/)

The Bills lost at home in overtime in stunning fashion to the Vikings. Is it panic time in Buffalo after two straight defeats? And time to take Minnesota seriously as a Super Bowl contender?

Howe: No reason to panic in Buffalo. As long as they’re healthy — Josh Allen (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/josh-allen-9zLTUSPpy6pFa4xs/), in particular — the Bills are capable of beating anyone in the playoffs. As for the Vikings, they were taking advantage of a softer schedule, so this was a big-time signature moment for Kevin O’Connell and his team. They now belong in the conversation with the Eagles (https://theathletic.com/nfl/team/eagles/), Cowboys (https://theathletic.com/nfl/team/cowboys/) and 49ers (https://theathletic.com/nfl/team/niners/) as the best teams in the NFC. Each is good, and each has flaws and something to prove in the playoffs. That conference is still wide-open, so the Vikings should absolutely feel like they have a shot.

Kahler: The Bills will be just fine. I do think it’s time to take the Vikings seriously, as this was their moment to prove they belong in the Super Bowl conversation and they did it, with the help of a lucky fumble. Justin Jefferson (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/justin-jefferson-NQbXl7TPxoDnzj6i/)’s one-handed, 32-yard catch on fourth-and-18 was one of the wildest, most impressive receptions I’ve ever seen. And that drive ended on one of the worst QB sneaks I have ever seen. Kirk Cousins (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/kirk-cousins-iPIYwkTzxrquSQo2/) barely moved. But that fourth-quarter drive is a good way to sum up the Vikings’ up-and-down play. As the season goes on, we’re seeing that it’s more up than down, and at 8-1, this team is a serious threat.

Nguyen: This was a really odd game. The Vikings were down 24-10 and came back, yet the Bills still had the ball up four with 49 seconds left in regulation. Allen fumbled the ball at the goal line, which was recovered for a Vikings touchdown. Then a Bills field goal sent it to overtime.
This game was an accurate representation of the Vikings’ season. It wasn’t a clean performance you feel great about or expect to be sustainable, but in the end, they won like they have all season. But yes, the Vikings are capable of beating anyone. They just beat one of the best teams in the league on the road. But I’m still not sure they are in the same class as the Eagles and Cowboys, despite their record.

The Bills shouldn’t be panicking. Allen isn’t typically as careless with the ball as he was in this game. And in the playoffs, they’ll pull out a deadly trump card: using him in the designed run game.

Josh Allen fumbles the snap at his own goal line. Snaps that he has done hundred of times without incident. **** happens. To even THINK this loss shows all the negative baloney being bantered around is just plain dumb. Overreaction on overdrive!!!!

More....from CBS Sports Jeff Kerr...his weekly “overreactions and realty checks....

NFL Week 10 overreactions and reality checks: Can Kirk Cousins reach the Super Bowl? Is Josh Allen regressing?

Let's determine which Week 10 takeaways are overreactions and which are reality (https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-10-overreactions-and-reality-checks-can-kirk-cousins-reach-the-super-bowl-is-josh-allen-regressing/)

(https://www.cbssports.com/writers/jeff-kerr/)

Kirk Cousins (https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/1272574/kirk-cousins/) can lead the Vikings (https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/MIN/minnesota-vikings/) to a Super Bowl

Overreaction or reality: Overreaction

The Vikings are a Super Bowl (https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/superbowl/) contender and one of the best teams in the league, yet it's fair to question if Cousins can get them to Glendale, Arizona for Super Bowl LVII. Cousins finished 30 of 50 for 357 yards with one touchdown and two interception in the crucial win over the Bills (https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/BUF/buffalo-bills/), but failed to win the game on his own merit.
Cousins was bailed out of a failed fourth-and-goal quarterback sneak where he didn't get in, thanks to a Bills fumble at their own 1-yard line on the very next play. The fumble led to a touchdown and gave Minnesota the lead. After the Vikings got the ball first in overtime, Cousins had an opportunity to win the game with a first-and-goal at the Bills' 2-yard line with a touchdown. Instead, he was sacked for a 10-yard loss and threw an incomplete pass -- leading to a field goal and giving Buffalo an opportunity to win the game.

Josh Allen (https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/2181054/josh-allen/) has regressed this season

Overreaction or reality: Overreaction

Allen isn't in his best stretch of football right now. In his last three games, Allen has seven giveaways with six interceptions -- three in the red zone. In his first six games, Allen had just four interceptions and six giveaways.
Allen has completed 58.8% of his passes for 753 yards with three touchdowns to six interceptions over his last three games (67.2 rating). The Bills are 1-2 in those starts, relying on Allen's play to bail them out of trouble.

Leading the league with 10 interceptions and having 13 giveaways, Allen isn't his typical MVP self. While this is a bad stretch of football, the Bills quarterback hasn't regressed. It's too short of a stretch to make that declaration.

Yep. Level headed experts and professionals provide level headed professional observations.

Losers engage in LOSER TALK.

Just like the announcers said early in today’s game....(paraphrasing)....

'In Buffalo there are fans that think the sky is the limit. And there are those fans that think the sky is falling’

I‘ll let you losers WALLOW in your own misery with ’THE SKY IS FALLING” quitter loser talk. :rolleyes:

notacon
11-13-2022, 12:09 PM
BTW....I’m looking forward to the Bills going on a six game (at least) winning streak.

The Bills will be going into Cincy in week #17 with a 12-3 record.

sukie
11-13-2022, 12:09 PM
Yet another panel of experts and none looking at the play calling.

OpIv37
11-13-2022, 12:11 PM
I did watch that game.

The FACT is that the Bill have won two close games THIS year, against very good teams, division leaders, on the road.

To make the statement that they “Can’t” win close games FALSE. You do know what the word “Can’t” means, don’t you???
You really are nit picky.

16-1 in blowouts. 2-9 in close games. If you don’t see the drastic difference in results, I can’t help you.

YardRat
11-13-2022, 12:14 PM
Outside of Allen and Diggs, the talent on O has never even been close to special.

Allen has always made them look better than they are.

I don't think that's 100 percent true. A big factor in the early games was the other guys making really good-to-incredible catches. That makes Allen look better. The last 2-3 games the other guys weren't doing that and catches became drops. They got that back a little bit today, but Davis, Knox, and even Diggs had big drops today that could have made a difference.

The other guys on O can't do anything when Josh is throwing int's as if the defender is a receiver on his team, or botching a simple snap in a critical part of the field and game.

Woodman
11-13-2022, 12:20 PM
Bring in Frank Reich as a QB coach pay him whatever $$$$$$$$$$ he wants.

notacon
11-13-2022, 12:27 PM
You really are nit picky.

16-1 in blowouts. 2-9 in close games. If you don’t see the drastic difference in results, I can’t help you.

I didn’t say there was not a difference in results. Saying the Bills “can’t” win close games (certainly this year) is just plain false.

If you cannot realize that fact, I can't help you.

notacon
11-13-2022, 12:35 PM
Yet another panel of experts and none looking at the play calling.

Oh please. You have no idea what the play calling is. And you have no idea what the experts are “looking at”. If they recognize bad play calling, they say so....as they have many, many, any times when appropriate.

There is no problem with the defensive play calling when Justin Jefferson does one of the most absurd catches on 4th down and 18, literally taking an INT out of Lewis’ hands. The exceptional effort by one of the best WR in the NFL was the difference.

There is no problem with calling a QB sneak on your own goal line for the win. Fumbling the snap is the difference.

There is no problem calling a pass into the end zone for the win in OT. Throwing an INT is the difference.

Yes, another panel of experts that provide intelligent, knowledgeable, objective, unbiased expert observations.....you should listen to people that know what they are talking about.

ParanoidAndroid
11-13-2022, 12:35 PM

True, but we do lose most of them.

We CAN win them if Josh stops trying to blow everyone out and McDermott takes the easy points when the momentum has been lost.

notacon
11-13-2022, 12:40 PM
True, but we do lose most of them.

We CAN win them if Josh stops trying to blow everyone out and McDermott takes the easy points when the momentum has been lost.
I’m not going to fault McDermott for the INT that Josh threw on the 4th and 2 play. That INT was UGLY. Same with the one in OT.

If Josh makes the pass, McD is brilliant and went for the crushing score.

Plus there were MORE chances to win the game....Josh just screwed the pooch. It happens to the best QB’s in history, and will again.

Mike13
11-13-2022, 12:45 PM
We also have to face Tua, and Zach frickin Wilson again.

Only one of those guys is playing out of his mind and its not Zach Wilson.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 12:49 PM
One of the plays that pissed me off the most then and now was this one.

3rd & 2 at MIN 22
(2:54 - 3rd) (Shotgun) D.Johnson right guard to MIN 22 for no gain (J.Bullard, H.Phillips).

Buffalo kicks a FG on 4th down making the score 27-10.

That play to me said, we are going to let you stay in the game instead of going for your juggler.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 12:53 PM
Only one of those guys is playing out of his mind and its not Zach Wilson.

Detroit, Chicago, and Cleveland, son. :lmao:

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-13-2022, 12:53 PM
One of the plays that pissed me off the most then and now was this one.

3rd & 2 at MIN 22
(2:54 - 3rd) (Shotgun) D.Johnson right guard to MIN 22 for no gain (J.Bullard, H.Phillips).

Buffalo kicks a FG on 4th down making the score 27-10.

That play to me said, we are going to let you stay in the game instead of going for your juggler.

jugular.
Sorry to be like that

Mike13
11-13-2022, 01:01 PM

With the exception of two or three games: We play the same schedule, son.
And as you saw today, nothing is guaranteed is it?

Mace
11-13-2022, 01:03 PM
We can probably stop the loser talk when they stop losing. Otherwise it's elementary. Hardly makes me less a fan to acknowledge the obvious, which is that they lost stupid again. And hardly makes me less a fan to acknowledge they lost, because well, they lost. I'd feel pretty stupid pretending there was any victory in this game, because, well, we lost it stupidly.

notacon
11-13-2022, 03:49 PM
We can probably stop the loser talk when they stop losing. Otherwise it's elementary. Hardly makes me less a fan to acknowledge the obvious, which is that they lost stupid again. And hardly makes me less a fan to acknowledge they lost, because well, they lost. I'd feel pretty stupid pretending there was any victory in this game, because, well, we lost it stupidly.

The “loser talk” I’m mentioning is those (all over this forum) saying crap like....

“there’s always next year”

“Now, can we PLEASE stop all the Super Bowl talk?!”

“Sean McDermott is a failure”

"Dolphins are winning the division.”

"this team is overrated.”

"I wish fire Head coach”

"Outside of Allen and Diggs, the talent on O has never even been close to special.”

"I'm worried about making the playoffs."

And on and on and on.

Put it this way......in ANYONE on the team thought and talked like the so-called “fans” do here.....they should be cut....immediately.

YardRat
11-13-2022, 10:29 PM
When you have established a pattern of losing games you should win due to the same (or very similar) qualities consistently over multiple seasons it isn't 'loser talk' it's acknowledging what the team is, what they have developed into.

And the reason the team is what they are right now is leadership burying the 'loser talk', not acknowledging what they are failing at and correcting it, despite all of the 'it sucks to lose, we'll learn from it and be better moving forward' rhetoric we hear every time they get beat.

We all know the offense can be unstoppable.
We all know the defense can be dominant.
We all know the roster is mostly stacked with pretty good talent.
We all also know despite the above one of the things that the team has been consistent at is under-achieving and losing games they should or could have won.

It's a pattern, and it isn't 'loser talk' to expect the same thing to happen again this year in the playoffs because they have already proven the same thing is happening in the regular season, yet again.

OpIv37
11-14-2022, 01:44 AM
When you have established a pattern of losing games you should win due to the same (or very similar) qualities consistently over multiple seasons it isn't 'loser talk' it's acknowledging what the team is, what they have developed into.

And the reason the team is what they are right now is leadership burying the 'loser talk', not acknowledging what they are failing at and correcting it, despite all of the 'it sucks to lose, we'll learn from it and be better moving forward' rhetoric we hear every time they get beat.

We all know the offense can be unstoppable.
We all know the defense can be dominant.
We all know the roster is mostly stacked with pretty good talent.
We all also know despite the above one of the things that the team has been consistent at is under-achieving and losing games they should or could have won.

It's a pattern, and it isn't 'loser talk' to expect the same thing to happen again this year in the playoffs because they have already proven the same thing is happening in the regular season, yet again.

Last year, they bought into their own hype too much and lost the opener to Pittsburgh, as well as the loss to Jax, and there were a handful of other games as well.

I think most people were confident that they wouldn't make the same mistake this year, but it looks like they are. They went into the bye 5-1, with blowout wins over the Titans, Steelers and Rams and hard-fought wins over really good teams in the Chiefs and Ravens. The lone blemish was the scorcher in Miami, and it was easy to chalk that one up to the heat. Everyone was talking them up, and rightfully so. They beat the SB champs and 3 of the top teams in the AFC, including the 2 that have been roadblocks the past couple of seasons. But, since the bye, the team has largely looked like crap. They had a good half against GB and a good half against Minny, but they looked like otherwise. In the 12 quarters plus OT since the bye, they've only played at that pre-bye level in 4 of them.

Obviously I'm not on the team. I'm not in the locker room or on the practice field. But looking in from the outside, it feels like they came out of the bye feeling entitled to win. There's something very different about how they were playing before the bye and how they are playing now. The next two games are against weak opponents in the Browns and Lions. Then, it's 3 straight div games against the Pats, Jets and Fish. The Bills need a 5 game win streak to salvage this. And given how they're playing and that they've already lost to the Fins and Jets, it's hard to see that happening.

Historian
11-14-2022, 01:47 AM
Cleveland is going to run all over them.

And we've never won in Detroit on Thanksgiving.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 01:48 AM
Defensively our backups didn't get the job done consistently enough.

Disappointed in that a bit more than is being talked about here.

Too many big plays allowed.

It's still a team game.

We'll bounce back.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 01:49 AM

We will bury both of them.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-14-2022, 01:53 AM

It's still a team game.

We'll bounce back.

This is the third different thread you’ve said the same thing

sahlensguy
11-14-2022, 01:56 AM

It's still a team game.

We'll bounce back.

Von Miller - 1 tackle, 1 assist. 1 sack

Ed Oliver - 1 tackle, 1 assist, 1/2 sack.

Jordan Philips - 2 tackles, 1 assist.

Tremaine Edmunds - 1/2 tackle (in limited time due to injury).

Dont put it on the backups, The starters didn't get it done.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 01:57 AM
This is the third different thread you’ve said the same thing

:10:

Just making sure ..... ya'll need to relax a bit.

Been a fan since 1960.

Never not a fan.

We are in a good time for this team.

Enjoy it folks just enjoy it.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 01:59 AM
Von Miller - 1 tackle, 1 assist. 1 sack

Ed Oliver - 1 tackle, 1 assist, 1/2 sack.

Jordan Philips - 2 tackles, 1 assist.

Tremaine Edmunds - 1/2 tackle (in limited time due to injury).

Dont put it on the backups, The starters didn't get it done.

I'll put it where it happened and that's on the back end.

Frazier not smart enough to help slow down Jefferson and you knock the ball down.

No strategy against a great WR ..... how come?

sahlensguy
11-14-2022, 02:04 AM
I'll put it where it happened and that's on the back end.

Frazier not smart enough to help slow down Jefferson and you knock the ball down.

No strategy against a great WR ..... how come?

So now it's on Frazier and the backup db who didn't knock down a pass that wasn't an easy pass to knock down?

Man, this one is on the veteran coaches, the veteran players and the rookie OC.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 02:08 AM
So now it's on Frazier and the backup db who didn't knock down a pass that wasn't an easy pass to knock down?

It's on Frazier when we're up 17 just a little. :D
He had both hands on the ball you knock it down (it's called defense) .... you don't contest a catch with a great WR having a career day.

sahlensguy
11-14-2022, 02:12 AM
It's on Frazier when we're up 17 just a little. :D
He had both hands on the ball you knock it down (it's called defense) .... you don't contest a catch with a great WR having a career day.

Putting this loss on the backups is absurd.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 02:22 AM
Putting this loss on the backups is absurd.

JMO Frazier failed them just as much .... you take away as much as possible of your opponents strength .... you can't do it every play obviously but you can certainly limit it.

Having said that give me White and Poyer and Frazier could sit there and play with his clipboard.

Since we didn't have them Frazier needed a better scheme.

sahlensguy
11-14-2022, 02:30 AM
JMO Frazier failed them just as much .... you take away as much as possible of your opponents strength .... you can't do it every play obviously but you can certainly limit it.

Having said that give me White and Poyer and Frazier could sit there and play with his clipboard.

Since we didn't have them Frazier needed a better scheme.

When our best defense was the left foot Minnesota's right tackle, you know the blame doesn't go yo our backups. Oliver, Miller, Phillips all failed.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 02:40 AM
When our best defense was the left foot Minnesota's right tackle, you know the blame doesn't go yo our backups. Oliver, Miller, Phillips all failed.

Best defense was the left foot :idunno: what are you saying here?

sahlensguy
11-14-2022, 02:51 AM
Best defense was the left foot :idunno: what are you saying here?

When he stepped on and tripped up Kirk Cousins, TWICE.

Hamlin (a backup) had more tackles (8) than Miller, Oliver, Phillips, Edmunds, and Bashum (7) combined.

This isn't on the backups.

The DL gave us practically nothing.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 03:04 AM
When he stepped on and tripped up Kirk Cousins, TWICE.

Hamlin (a backup) had more tackles (8) than Miller, Oliver, Phillips, Edmunds, and Bashum (7) combined.

This isn't on the backups.

The DL gave us practically nothing.

Right got it!

Our front 4 did not give us a lot true as well!

Loved Hamlin he's playing some really great football for us.

Jackson and Lewis not so good maybe we needed to activate Marlowe?

sahlensguy
11-14-2022, 03:08 AM
Right got it!

Our front 4 did not give us a lot true as well!

Loved Hamlin he's playing some really great football for us.

Jackson and Lewis not so good maybe we needed to activate Marlowe?

Idk Magoo. Maybe Josh needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 03:09 AM
Idk Magoo. Maybe Josh needs to pull his head out of his ass.

He's gotta find it 1st.

notacon
11-14-2022, 04:59 AM
Last year, they bought into their own hype too much and lost the opener to Pittsburgh, as well as the loss to Jax, and there were a handful of other games as well.

I think most people were confident that they wouldn't make the same mistake this year, but it looks like they are. They went into the bye 5-1, with blowout wins over the Titans, Steelers and Rams and hard-fought wins over really good teams in the Chiefs and Ravens. The lone blemish was the scorcher in Miami, and it was easy to chalk that one up to the heat. Everyone was talking them up, and rightfully so. They beat the SB champs and 3 of the top teams in the AFC, including the 2 that have been roadblocks the past couple of seasons. But, since the bye, the team has largely looked like crap. They had a good half against GB and a good half against Minny, but they looked like otherwise. In the 12 quarters plus OT since the bye, they've only played at that pre-bye level in 4 of them.

Obviously I'm not on the team. I'm not in the locker room or on the practice field. But looking in from the outside, it feels like they came out of the bye feeling entitled to win. There's something very different about how they were playing before the bye and how they are playing now. The next two games are against weak opponents in the Browns and Lions. Then, it's 3 straight div games against the Pats, Jets and Fish. The Bills need a 5 game win streak to salvage this. And given how they're playing and that they've already lost to the Fins and Jets, it's hard to see that happening.

Sorry, I don’t buy your usual ‘the Sky is falling’ cynicism.

Most NFL games between good teams have an infinitesimal tiny margin of error. The Bills had the game won (so much so that it was reported that the members of the Minny management started making their way down to the locker room after they failed to get the TD with the Cousins sneak) and the almost impossible happens.

Josh Allen fumbles the snap. That is an amazing historic anomaly.

He does NOT fumble that snap and the Bills win, the whole narrative is 180 degrees different.

Bill Barnwell, of ESPN wrote a very detailed and long analysis of this game. (https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35021856/was-vikings-bills-best-game-nfl-season-explaining-ending-justin-jefferson-catch-josh-allen-struggles-kirk-cousins-rise) And YES, I value the objective and unbiased, non-emotional, professional NFL analyst observations and opinions exponentially more than any sour puss member of the ‘the SKY is falling Brigade’.

What he wrote directly refutes so much of the sour grapes. And yes, he has plenty of credible, spot-on criticisms of the Bills effort and in particular Josh Allen’s rotten, terrible, boneheaded performance. Too much to quote here.

He had this to say about if that almost impossible fumble for a TD did not haven and the Bills won the game...

This was so close to a catastrophic Vikings loss. If the Bills successfully completed that handoff and kneeled out the clock, we're talking about something close to the same old Vikings. After that Jefferson catch, they didn't score on a first-and-goal sequence from the 3-yard line, in part because embattled right guard Ed Ingram (https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/4242227/ed-ingram) stepped on Cousins' foot for the second time in the game.

Jefferson came within a foot of scoring, only to be stopped short. Cook was nearly the goat for dropping a walk-in touchdown, but after a Bills offside penalty, Cousins was then at fault for coming up short on a quarterback sneak. And, as usual, a kicker figured into the blame, as Greg Joseph (https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/3975763/greg-joseph)'s missed extra point had meant that the Vikings needed to go for a touchdown on the final drive as opposed to being able to fall back on a field goal.

Goats to heros in a flash.

As usual, your Negative Nancy baloney is insufferable. When you write "The Bills need a 5 game win streak to salvage this. And given how they're playing and that they've already lost to the Fins and Jets, it's hard to see that happening.” and shows a total lack of history and reality.

As I pointed out earlier, the history is the last four Super Bowl winners went through rough patches and in many ways much worse loses and performances than the Bills are now suffering.

Mr. Barnwell had this to say about “if it’s time to be concerned about Buffalo?’ and addresses your beating the dead horse (and false) premise that the Bills “can’t win close games”...

After facing the Chiefs, Packers, Jets and Vikings over the past four games, the schedule is about to get easier. Sean McDermott's team gets a pair of 3-6 opponents over the next two weeks in the Browns and Lions. The latter game is on Thanksgiving, which affords the Bills a much-needed mini-bye. The Patriots follow, but they then get a critical homestand for those rematches against the Dolphins and Jets.

Objectively, the Bills are still very good. Their three losses have come by a combined eight points. They've now lost three of five close games this season after going 0-5 in those games a year ago, but this same core was 5-1 in games decided by seven points or fewer the previous season, so I don't think it learned how to win these close ones in 2020 and forgot over the ensuing two seasons.

NONE of us are most definitely and are NOT on the team. Here is what Von Miller says who IS on the team, the winner of TWO Super Bowls, with the latest ring coming from a team that had much worse losses during last regular season. They were left for dead after a terrible outing by Stafford in handing the game to Tennessee in week 9, losing 28-16.

Then getting BLOWN OUT in San Fran by 31-10. Third BIG loss in a row in week 12 at the hands of Green Bay 36-28.

Yeah....three game losing streak by a total of 41 point difference. Only one game, marginally within one score....the 8 point loss to GB.

The Bills have lost three games by a TOTAL of eight points. None of them even CLOSE to a blowout”.

In any event, here is what Von Miller has to say about the Bills situation.... (https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/observations-24-hour-rule-wont-be-long-enough-for-bills-to-forget-horrendous-collapse-to/article_3fbc1720-6398-11ed-ab23-f76e26674e3b.html)

All that talk about the Bills chasing the No. 1 seed in the AFC feels misguided right now. At this point, they are in a fight for their playoff lives. The team is now 6-3 and sits in sixth place in the AFC. The Bills are third in the AFC East, behind both the Dolphins and Jets.

“I pray and I hope that guys think that they’ve got us figured out, because that's a bad place to be in,” Miller said. “We’ve got a great team. We’re battling through some injuries right now, and I'm not going to make excuses for anything like that – hats off to the Minnesota Vikings, they came in and beat us, but this is good medicine, man. I'm excited to come into the facility on Wednesday and be the same Von that I've always been, and be a light in the locker room, and be a light to my teammates, and getting to see the brighter side, man. We're in a good spot. We're 6-3. Like we’ve got a long season to go. I know I get up here and I say this every week, but you know, it’s the truth. You know, one win can destroy a team, and one loss can destroy a team, and that's just not us. I promise you, that’s not going to be us.”

Yeah....Von Miller is the credible voice to listen to....NOT ’the SKY is falling Brigade’....which is in full force in this thread, exactly like I expected.

The Bills are about to show us who they are. You (and others) have almost ALWAYS taken the ’the SKY is falling’ route. You in particular predicted a 2-5 start to the season. And your new sourpuss prediction of the upcoming Jets and Miami games makes me want to puke in disgust.

If the Bills do NOT do what I, and Von Miller, and I suspect EVERY MEMBER OF THE BILLS expect them to do, then, AND ONLY THEN it will be time to bury them.

I am predicting the Bills will go on a SIX GAME WIN STREAK, decisively beat NE on the road, and especially Miami and the Jets at home....and will have a 12-3 record before the Cincy Monday night game.

If one does not believe this, WHY and HOW do they even consider themselves a Bills “fan”????

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-14-2022, 07:11 AM
Sorry, I don’t buy your usual ‘the Sky is falling’ cynicism.

Most NFL games between good teams have an infinitesimal tiny margin of error. The Bills had the game won (so much so that it was reported that the members of the Minny management started making their way down to the locker room after they failed to get the TD with the Cousins sneak) and the almost impossible happens.

Josh Allen fumbles the snap. That is an amazing historic anomaly.

He does NOT fumble that snap and the Bills win, the whole narrative is 180 degrees different.

Bill Barnwell, of ESPN wrote a very detailed and long analysis of this game. (https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35021856/was-vikings-bills-best-game-nfl-season-explaining-ending-justin-jefferson-catch-josh-allen-struggles-kirk-cousins-rise) And YES, I value the objective and unbiased, non-emotional, professional NFL analyst observations and opinions exponentially more than any sour puss member of the ‘the SKY is falling Brigade’.

What he wrote directly refutes so much of the sour grapes. And yes, he has plenty of credible, spot-on criticisms of the Bills effort and in particular Josh Allen’s rotten, terrible, boneheaded performance. Too much to quote here.

He had this to say about if that almost impossible fumble for a TD did not haven and the Bills won the game...

Goats to heros in a flash.

As usual, your Negative Nancy baloney is insufferable. When you write "The Bills need a 5 game win streak to salvage this. And given how they're playing and that they've already lost to the Fins and Jets, it's hard to see that happening.” and shows a total lack of history and reality.

As I pointed out earlier, the history is the last four Super Bowl winners went through rough patches and in many ways much worse loses and performances than the Bills are now suffering.

Mr. Barnwell had this to say about “if it’s time to be concerned about Buffalo?’ and addresses your beating the dead horse (and false) premise that the Bills “can’t win close games”...

NONE of us are most definitely and are NOT on the team. Here is what Von Miller says who IS on the team, the winner of TWO Super Bowls, with the latest ring coming from a team that had much worse losses during last regular season. They were left for dead after a terrible outing by Stafford in handing the game to Tennessee in week 9, losing 28-16.

Then getting BLOWN OUT in San Fran by 31-10. Third BIG loss in a row in week 12 at the hands of Green Bay 36-28.

Yeah....three game losing streak by a total of 41 point difference. Only one game, marginally within one score....the 8 point loss to GB.

The Bills have lost three games by a TOTAL of eight points. None of them even CLOSE to a blowout”.

In any event, here is what Von Miller has to say about the Bills situation.... (https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/observations-24-hour-rule-wont-be-long-enough-for-bills-to-forget-horrendous-collapse-to/article_3fbc1720-6398-11ed-ab23-f76e26674e3b.html)

Yeah....Von Miller is the credible voice to listen to....NOT ’the SKY is falling Brigade’....which is in full force in this thread, exactly like I expected.

The Bills are about to show us who they are. You (and others) have almost ALWAYS taken the ’the SKY is falling’ route. You in particular predicted a 2-5 start to the season. And your new sourpuss prediction of the upcoming Jets and Miami games makes me want to puke in disgust.

If the Bills do NOT do what I, and Von Miller, and I suspect EVERY MEMBER OF THE BILLS expect them to do, then, AND ONLY THEN it will be time to bury them.

I am predicting the Bills will go on a SIX GAME WIN STREAK, decisively beat NE on the road, and especially Miami and the Jets at home....and will have a 12-3 record before the Cincy Monday night game.

If one does not believe this, WHY and HOW do they even consider themselves a Bills “fan”????

I WANT you to be right
I just don’t see it right now.
3 straight bad games with poor coaching and poor execution is extremely discouraging

Woodman
11-14-2022, 02:13 PM
The thread make me think of this from the Godfather!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tgcA8WUK1qM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ParanoidAndroid
11-15-2022, 01:55 AM
I’m not going to fault McDermott for the INT that Josh threw on the 4th and 2 play. That INT was UGLY. Same with the one in OT.

If Josh makes the pass, McD is brilliant and went for the crushing score.

Plus there were MORE chances to win the game....Josh just screwed the pooch. It happens to the best QB’s in history, and will again.

I'm not faulting McDermott for the INT. I'm faulting him for putting Josh in a do or die situation when that had not been going well and the lead was shrinking.

Demonstrating trust is important but slightly less important than protecting your struggling QB who has way too much pressure on him.

There are other ways to win games.

OpIv37
11-15-2022, 04:54 AM
notacon is like Homer Simpson chasing after his pig roast....

"It's just some injuries... it's still good, it's still good..... it's just 3 turnovers from the star....it's still good, it's still good.... it's just a little slump.... it's still good, it's still good!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/spqDzX7UDIA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notacon
11-15-2022, 05:37 AM
I WANT you to be right
3 straight bad games with poor coaching and poor execution is extremely discouraging

Is the answer to BENCH Josh Allen???

HE IS THE REASON the Bills have lost their games. I am starting thread about that very reality.

Woodman
11-15-2022, 07:29 AM
nah let him work through it ..... get better or fall behind.

when the going gets tough the tough get going.

go through the fire to harden the steel.

ParanoidAndroid
11-15-2022, 08:08 AM
Okay Eeyore.

Bill Cody
11-15-2022, 08:28 AM
nah let him work through it ..... get better or fall behind.

when the going gets tough the tough get going.

go through the fire to harden the steel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOI7zW-2_g

MidnightVoice
11-17-2022, 01:27 AM
But the Cigarette Smoking Man is still alive. Although he is 84

Mike13
11-23-2022, 05:47 AM

Boy did this age like a fine milk. Maybe Josh Allen will have his first good game in over a month tomorrow?

notacon
12-24-2022, 09:16 AM
We’ll...well....well.....

LOTS of loser talk posts after the Minny game…..perfect example of pathetic loser mindset from too many “fans” on this thread. The premise that stared this thread was SPOT ON!!!!

Yes, it was a loss.

Josh Allen is handing away loses like Halloween candy. All three loses are squarely on him. He had clear chances to win each of those games, and ****ed it up one way or the other.

Yes, this loss hurt the Bills in the standings.

But, to throw in the towel with eight games left, four division games, three at home is beyond negative, it’s lunatic LOSER talk.

Starting a thread, Now, can we PLEASE stop all the Super Bowl talk (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261649-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-Super-Bowl-talk-!)? is totally ridiculous. What kind of fans give up when the going gets tough???

****ty ones.

Among the loser talk misery….I post THIS prediction….

BTW....I’m looking forward to the Bills going on a six game (at least) winning streak.

The Bills will be going into Cincy in week #17 with a 12-3 record.

More loser talk from the Nattering Nabobs of Negativity litter the thread…

- - - Updated - - -

Not true. They can win 1 of every 8 close games.

Bill's don't need a playoff this year . Josh is not MVP . Head coach is awful . Need fire him until season over

No... let Bill's lose vs Brown . Josh Allen is awful with too many int .
Head coach need fire
Defense coach need fire. . Let start all over new game next year. Draft need New CB and Defense and OL . Dont need RB and WR .

Nice prediction….Chubb ran for only 19 yards on 14 carries. A 1.4 YPC averge. :rolleyes:

This year . Bill's will be 8 win 9 lost no playoff this year and no MVP dreaming not true Josh Allen . With too many Int .

Another pair of lame loser talk predictions. Cleveland did NOT run all over the Bills…in FACT, the Bills outgained the Browns on the ground 171 yards to only 80.

The Bills BEAT Detroit on Thanksgiving.

Your loser talk is 0-2.

SO…I make the prediction AGAIN…..

And the loser talk responses are sadly predictable….

I WANT you to be right

notacon is like Homer Simpson chasing after his pig roast....

"It's just some injuries... it's still good, it's still good..... it's just 3 turnovers from the star....it's still good, it's still good.... it's just a little slump.... it's still good, it's still good!"

NOW, that it is SIX games past the Minnay game….let’s check who was more accurate?????

UHHHHHHHH……..

Bills go on SIX GAME WINNING STREAK.

Bills BEAT EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE AFC EAST three games in a row!!!!

Bills are the AFC EAST CHAMPIONS.

Bills own the #1 seed and are in control to maintain it.

Bills go into the Cincy game with a 12-3 record!!!

Sad-sack loser talk – ZERO!!!!!!

Bills do EXACTLY what they had to do – 100% WINNER!!!!

NOW GO INTO CINCY AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!! LIKE TRUE BLUE BILLS FANS KNOW THAY CAN DO!!!!

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 09:21 AM
The Bills had a turnover, multiple penalties, a missed XP, a missed FG, several S/T ****-ups and several defensive lapses in the first half alone. The problem remains the same.

Make that many mistakes against Chicago, and halftime is a 10-6 deficit. Do that against Cincy or KC, and we’re down by 3 scores at the half.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 09:23 AM
Oh, and you really have to stop with this “true fans always think we can win” bull****. True fans follow the tram and watch the games regardless of whether the team is winning.

One can be a fan and still acknowledge that we are going to have to play a lot better than we did today to beat Cincy next week.

Cntrygal
12-24-2022, 09:35 AM
Do I need to start issuing points and locking threads? Because if the answer is "yes", let it be known - I won't stop at just issuing points. "Time-Outs" will be involved.

FFS - STOP with the damn name-calling.

Billscusey
12-24-2022, 10:11 AM
I’ll be the first to say I haven’t always seen eye-to-eye with Notacon, but everything he predicted happened exactly as he called it. 100%.

I'm not always the best at staying positive, but I gotta say if Notacon predicts it, it’s hard to argue against it.

notacon
12-24-2022, 11:48 AM
The Bills had a turnover, multiple penalties, a missed XP, a missed FG, several S/T ****-ups and several defensive lapses in the first half alone. The problem remains the same.

Make that many mistakes against Chicago, and halftime is a 10-6 deficit. Do that against Cincy or KC, and we’re down by 3 scores at the half.

:rofl: :rofl: My word, Opi is SO pissed that the Bills WON and proved ALL of his sour predictions WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!

notacon
12-24-2022, 11:53 AM
Oh, and you really have to stop with this “true fans always think we can win” bull****. True fans follow the tram and watch the games regardless of whether the team is winning.

One can be a fan and still acknowledge that we are going to have to play a lot better than we did today to beat Cincy next week.

I never said that “true fans always think we can win” .

What I DID say was....

“....to throw in the towel with eight games left, four division games, three at home is beyond negative, it’s lunatic LOSER talk.

****ty ones.

No, true fans DON’T give up on THIS team with 8 games left. True fans don’t quit on THIS team.

In any event, YES, I DO think THIS team can win any game they play.

Cntrygal
12-24-2022, 11:54 AM
:rofl: :rofl: My word, Opi is SO pissed that the Bulls WON and proved ALL of his sour predictions WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!

Are you 12?

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 12:02 PM
I never said that “true fans always think we can win” .

What I DID say was....

“....to throw in the towel with eight games left, four division games, three at home is beyond negative, it’s lunatic LOSER talk.

****ty ones.

No, true fans DON’T give up on THIS team with 8 games left. True fans don’t quit on THIS team.

In any event, YES, I DO think THIS team can win any game they play.

I didn’t “give up”on the team. I’ve still watched every second of Bills football this year. Hell, I’ve missed maybe 5 games in the last two decades. I simply acknowledged- and continue to acknowledge- that they struggle against lesser opponents and are going to have to play much better if they are going to win against Cincy and/or in the playoffs.

notacon
12-24-2022, 12:07 PM
Are you 12?

Nope. Just experiencing profound schadenfreude in yet another time (after so many) that Opi’s extreme negatively and predictions of doom and gloom are wrong.

There is no one poster that has been more negative and more wrong than Opi. The amount of vitriol he directs at the Buffalo Bills is more appropriate on a Miami, New England or Kansas City forum.

His posts certainly are exactly the kind of crap fans of those teams would throw our way.

Come to think of it, I have visited a Pats fan forum and they are usually much more respectful of the Buffalo Bills than Opi and many other “fans” here.

notacon
12-24-2022, 12:08 PM
I didn’t “give up”on the team. I’ve still watched every second of Bills football this year. Hell, I’ve missed maybe 5 games in the last two decades. I simply acknowledged- and continue to acknowledge- that they struggle against lesser opponents and are going to have to play much better if they are going to win against Cincy and/or in the playoffs.

You have given up on this team over and over and over and over and over and over again. Stop with the lack of self awareness. It’s silly, and your denial is 100% false.

Cntrygal
12-24-2022, 12:09 PM
Nope.

Oh look... ONE word answered the question.

Seriously though, try reading some of your posts out loud to another person. Or better yet, have them read them out loud to you.

Mace
12-24-2022, 12:10 PM
You have given up on this team over and over and over and over and over and over again. Stop with the lack of self awareness. It’s silly, and your denial is 100% false.

You didn't even reply to what he just actually said.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 12:14 PM
Nope. Just experiencing profound schadenfreude in yet another time (after so many) that Opi’s extreme negatively and predictions of doom and gloom are wrong.

There is no one poster that has been more negative and more wrong than Opi. The amount of vitriol he directs at the Buffalo Bills is more appropriate on a Miami, New England or Kansas City forum.

His posts certainly are exactly the kind of crap fans of those teams would throw our way.

Come to think of it, I have visited a Pats fan forum and they are usually much more respectful of the Buffalo Bills than Opi and many other “fans” here.
You clearly don’t understand what “vitriol” means. Vitriol is active, visceral hatred. What I express is doubt based solely on how they are performing.

It’s really ****ing annoying how anytime anyone mentions anything that isn’t 100% positive about the team- no matter how factually accurate and/or reasonable it is- you immediately accuse them of “hatred” and not being a fan.

Now, I’m not saying I’ve been factually accurate or reasonable every time. Sadly, I have to admit that I have not.

That being said, it doesn’t matter with you. I’ve literally posted actual stats and lists of actual things that really happened during games, and you just respond with “that’s LOSER talk!”

It’s complete insanity. Basically, you decided months ago that this team was winning the SB, and anytime anyone says anything that suggests that might not happen- no matter how factually accurate or reasonable it is- you completely lose their **** and attack them.

swiper
12-24-2022, 12:17 PM
You clearly don’t understand what “vitriol” means. Vitriol is active, visceral hatred. What I express is doubt based solely on how they are performing.

It’s really ****ing annoying how anytime anyone mentions anything that isn’t 100% positive about the team- no matter how factually accurate and/or reasonable it is- you immediately accuse them of “hatred” and not being a fan.

Now, I’m not saying I’ve been factually accurate or reasonable every time. Sadly, I have to admit that I have not.

That being said, it doesn’t matter with you. I’ve literally posted actual stats and lists of actual things that really happened during games, and you just respond with “that’s LOSER talk!”

It’s complete insanity. Basically, you decided months ago that this team was winning the SB, and anytime anyone says anything that suggests that might not happen- no matter how factually accurate or reasonable it is- you completely lose their **** and attack them.

He doesn't understand most things.

notacon
12-24-2022, 12:23 PM
BTW, Opi, saying that the Bills "have to play much better if they are going to win against Cincy and/or in the playoffs.”, prove how unrealistic and clueless you are.

You have got it completely BACKWARDS. CINCY is the team that has to play much better to have a chance at beating the Bills.

Two weeks in a row they looked terrible most of the game. They were down 17-0 against the woeful Tampa Bay bucs....and it took an epic poor performance by TB12 and TB, giving the ball away multiple times that allowed them to come back. They deserved to lose that game.

Against the Pats they went ahead 22-0, but let NE fully back in the game, and SHOULD have lost if not for NE choking. Cincy REALLY deserved to lose that game.

KC played two pretty poor games (before Seattle...I have not watched it yet). They let Denver back in their game, and if Wilson did not get concussed and left the game, they could have easily lost (to one of the worst teams in the league).

Then, last week, it took them until OT, and the Texan’s QB to literally hand them the ball, and the win against THE worst team in the league.

The Bills played more than well enough to beat the opponent that are facing. SIX TIMES IN A ROW!!!! They beat the crap out of Chicago. DESPITE the few errors.

Out of the three best teams in the AFC, Buffalo, Cincy and KC, the BILLS are paying the EBST football RIGHT NOW!!!

To deny that is to deny reality.

Of course, YOU said it is a “FACT” that the Bills are NOT Super Bowl contenders. One of the silliest and clueless comments on this site this year.

notacon
12-24-2022, 12:31 PM

Tap dance all you want. The pure crap you have thrown the Bills way, in your silly predictions are wrong, wrong, wrong. And are perfect examples of PURE VITRIOL!!!!

I could list them all (unfortunately the ones from 2021 and 2020 are gone), but, what’s the use....you are in complete denial.

You can post all the “stats” or “what happened” all you want...it’s the way you analyze and perceive, and especially SPIN them that is pure garbage. Your judgment and perception is pure garbage as well.

That is why almost all of your vitriolic and massively negative predictions concerning the Bills of doom and gloom are almost ALWAYS wrong.

And even after being WRONG about what would happen after the Minny miracle loss....you KEEP ON DOING IT!!! Your capacity to learn from your mistakes in non-existent.

notacon
12-24-2022, 12:33 PM
You didn't even reply to what he just actually said.

It’s not worth replying to. It’s wrong. Opi’s idea of what “struggling” even means is warped and unrealistic.

And really, I have respond to his comment right here (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4989494&viewfull=1#post4989494).

It is CINCY that as to play much better to have a chance to beat Bills.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 12:36 PM
BTW, Opi, saying that the Bills "have to play much better if they are going to win against Cincy and/or in the playoffs.”, prove how unrealistic and clueless you are.

You have got it completely BACKWARDS. CINCY is the team that has to play much better to have a chance at beating the Bills.

Two weeks in a row they looked terrible most of the game. They were down 17-0 against the woeful Tampa Bay bucs....and it took an epic poor performance by TB12 and TB, giving the ball away multiple times that allowed them to come back. They deserved to lose that game.

Against the Pats they went ahead 22-0, but let NE fully back in the game, and SHOULD have lost if not for NE choking. Cincy REALLY deserved to lose that game.

KC played two pretty poor games (before Seattle...I have not watched it yet). They let Denver back in their game, and if Wilson did not get concussed and left the game, they could have easily lost (to one of the worst teams in the league).

Then, last week, it took them until OT, and the Texan’s QB to literally hand them the ball, and the win against THE worst team in the league.

The Bills played more than well enough to beat the opponent that are facing. SIX TIMES IN A ROW!!!! They beat the crap out of Chicago. DESPITE the few errors.

Out of the three best teams in the AFC, Buffalo, Cincy and KC, the BILLS are paying the EBST football RIGHT NOW!!!

To deny that is to deny reality.

Of course, YOU said it is a “FACT” that the Bills are NOT Super Bowl contenders. One of the silliest and clueless comments on this site this year.

Huh? Cincy crushed NE in the first half. We played like **** against Chicago in the first half. If we played as poorly as we did in the first half against the Bengals, and they played as well as they did in the first half against NE, they would have been up on us by a lot more than the 22-0 lead they had today.

That is your whole bias. NE is a better team than Chicago this year. Yes, I know Chicago won head to head, but NE has a lot more wins in a much tougher division. We have a bad half against a 1 win team. Cincy had a bad half against a 7 win team, against a coach who won 6 SB’s. Yet, they’re the ones that need to improve to beat us? Gimme a ****ing break.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 12:40 PM
Oh now New England is good again.

notacon
12-24-2022, 12:41 PM
Huh? Cincy crushed NE in the first half. We played like **** against Chicago in the first half. If we played as poorly as we did in the first half against the Bengals, and they played as well as they did in the first half against NE, they would have been up on us by a lot more than the 22-0 lead they had today.

That is your whole bias. NE is a better team than Chicago this year. Yes, I know Chicago won head to head, but NE has a lot more wins in a much tougher division. We have a bad half against a 1 win team. Cincy had a bad half against a 7 win team, against a coach who won 6 SB’s. Yet, they’re the ones that need to improve to beat us? Gimme a ****ing break.
Blah....blah...blah....blah....your perception and analysis are for crap.

You can wallow in your own misery all you want.

I’m going to enjoy the success of the Bills and support them as much as I can.

Third AFC East crown in a row.

12-3 record. Only three other teams have 12 or more wins.

#1 seed, and in the driver’s seat to maintain it.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 12:41 PM
Oh now New England is good again.

I specifically said that they aren’t good. I just pointed out that they’re better than 1-13-1 Chicago.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 12:42 PM
Blah....blah...blah....blah....your perception and analysis are for crap.

You can wallow in your own misery all you want.

I’m going to enjoy the success of the Bills and support them as much as I can.

Third AFC East crown in a row.

12-3 record. Only three other teams have 12 or more wins.

#1 seed, and in the driver’s seat to maintain it.

You really need to spend a lot of time on dictionary.com, because you just added “support” to the list of words whose meaning you clearly don’t understand.

And we won’t be in the driver’s seat when Cincy exposes us.

notacon
12-24-2022, 12:43 PM
I’ve got better thing to do now than wrestle with Opi’s silliness. Watching the Pittsburgh vs Raiders game is much more fun.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 12:43 PM
I specifically said that they aren’t good. I just pointed out that they’re better than 1-13-1 Chicago.

Point it out, don’t see it.

Mace
12-24-2022, 12:45 PM
It’s not worth replying to. It’s wrong. Opi’s idea of what “struggling” even means is warped and unrealistic.

And really, I have respond to his comment right here (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4989494&viewfull=1#post4989494).

It is CINCY that as to play much better to have a chance to beat Bills.

It's not worth replying to you say, but you replied to it.

Dialogue is the whole point of a board like this. You don't dictate. Some people will not agree. It's give and take. You're a monologue, and don't even realize it. It's a flawed form of attempted debate, but you're not attempting to debate anyway. You're just interested in dictating your monologue when you reply to things you feel need no reply, without replying to them. Doesn't even make sense. If it needs no reply, why did you feel the need to reply by not replying ?

Whatever.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 12:52 PM

So if we go by their last half of play the Bengals have no chance.

They barely hung on to beat a New England team that fumbled away a victory. Where as the Bills destroyed their opponent in the 2nd half.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 12:59 PM
So if we go by their last half of play the Bengals have no chance.

They barely hung on to beat a New England team that fumbled away a victory. Where as the Bills destroyed their opponent in the 2nd half.
Again, if we played as poorly against them in the first half as we did in the first half against Chicago, destroying them in the 2nd half won’t matter because they will have a huge lead, not the mere 4 points Chicago had.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 01:02 PM
Again, if we played as poorly against them in the first half as we did in the first half against Chicago, destroying them in the 2nd half won’t matter because they will have a huge lead, not the mere 4 points Chicago had.

Sure. Given up 108 yards and 10 points is playing poorly in the 1st half.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 01:06 PM

The 3-12 Bears are better than the 1-13-1 Chicago team.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 01:07 PM
Sure. Given up 108 yards and 10 points is playing poorly in the 1st half.

Scoring 6 is playing very poorly.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 01:09 PM

Bass had a bad half. I’ll blame the wind.

The D played great, all game.

Novacane
12-24-2022, 01:16 PM

Come on Opi. You go a lot further than that and you know it. Most of us say that.

Novacane
12-24-2022, 01:19 PM

Would they have a 22 point lead? That's what they almost and should have blown against crappy Mac Jones.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 02:22 PM
Would they have a 22 point lead? That's what they almost and should have blown against crappy Mac Jones.

Obviously this is opinion and I have no way to prove it, but if you take their first half today vs our first half today, it would be at least 24-0 and likely worse than that.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 02:32 PM
Obviously this is opinion and I have no way to prove it, but if you take their first half today vs our first half today, it would be at least 24-0 and likely worse than that.

Cool, so the Bills would have won 53-27.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 02:34 PM
Come on Opi. You go a lot further than that and you know it. Most of us say that.

Ok, not the point. He accused me of giving up on the team, which is bull****. You can like or hate what I say, you can think I’m completely full of ****, I don’t care. I still spend more money and jump through more hoops to watch this team live than the overwhelming majority of you.

Notacon doesn’t even watch the game live. So, it’s ****ing horse**** for him to accuse me of “giving up” on this team. It doesn’t matter to me Irak think they are going to dominate an opponent or if i think Brady is gonna hang 50 on us I watch anyway, at any cost. And I’ve been doing that since I left WNY right out of college and had basically no money.

So, say whatever you want about me but do NOT accuse me of giving up on this team, because that’s the one thing I’ve never done or never will do

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 02:44 PM
Ok, not the point. He accused me of giving up on the team, which is bull****. You can like or hate what I say, you can think I’m completely full of ****, I don’t care. I still spend more money and jump through more hoops to watch this team live than the overwhelming majority of you.

Can not remember the last game I didn’t watch live. Im 51. No clue last game I did not watch. This week alone I had over $1000 in Bills merchandise delivered to my house. Miller and Diggs signed framed jerseys, Biscuit signed jersey, a couple McKenzie signed helmets, Cook signed helmet. Does that make me a better fan than other people?

Have over 30 signed helmets, 4 signed jerserys, Kelly/Diggs/Allen Funkos, signed cards up the ass. This doesn’t include all the Bills shirts, hats, jackets, scarfs, gloves, sneakers, etc…I own.

Go Bills. Im running out of walls and need a bigger house.

Novacane
12-24-2022, 02:46 PM
I don't question your Fandom. I wouldn't drive cross country to watch a game in the cold in KC. No way!

Novacane
12-24-2022, 02:48 PM
Can not remember the last game I didn’t watch live. Im 51. No clue last game I did not watch. This week alone I had over $1000 in Bills merchandise delivered to my house. Miller and Diggs signed framed jerseys, Biscuit signed jersey, a couple McKenzie signed helmets, Cook signed helmet. Does that make me a better fan than other people?

Have over 30 signed helmets, 4 signed jerserys, Kelly/Diggs/Allen Funkos, signed cards up the ass. This doesn’t include all the Bills shirts, hats, jackets, scarfs, gloves, sneakers, etc…I own.

I question your sanity buying Mckenzie merchandise lol. I hope it was cheap!

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 02:50 PM
I question your sanity buying Mckenzie merchandise lol. I hope it was cheap!
$100 for 2. Don’t drink and Pristine Auction. Only wanted 1, won 2.

Still going to buy a S. Brown, Shaq Lawson, Milano, Bass, Dawkins, Ike, and a few other signed helmets.

Have an Allen signed framed Wyoming jersey. Still need to get a Allen Bills jersey framed and mini.

Novacane
12-24-2022, 02:50 PM
When we couldn't find a QB you were the most annoying sob TD lol. Right but annoying.

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 02:53 PM
Can not remember the last game I didn’t watch live. This week alone I had over $1000 in Bills merchandise delivered to my house. Miller and Diggs signed framed jerseys, Biscuit signed jersey, a couple McKenzie signed helmets, Cook signed helmet. Does that make me a better fan than other people?

Have over 30 signed helmets, 4 signed jerserys, Kelly/Diggs/Allen Funkos, signed cards up the ass.

JMO, I don’t think owning more or less merchandise makes anyone more or less of a fan. People have different levels of discretionary income and different living situations that affect the ability to have merch.

We’re DINKs, so money isn’t a big barrier for us, but our house is small. My basement is a man cave and I have a ton of Bills stuff down here, but the walls are stone. Like literally a Biblical foundation of stone. Great for longevity and easy maintenance, horrible for hanging things.

My point is that I do whatever it takes and spend whatever it costs to watch the team live, and I was doing that 20+ years ago when I was broke. So, it bothers me when people accuse me of giving up on the team when I’ve spent two decades doing anything and everything I can to watch every game live.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 02:53 PM
When we couldn't find a QB you were the most annoying sob TD lol. Right but annoying.

I wasn’t annoying with Doug unless you were a Johnsonite.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2022, 02:58 PM
JMO, I don’t think owning more or less merchandise makes anyone more or less of a fan. People have different levels of discretionary income and different living situations that affect the ability to have merch.

We’re DINKs, so money isn’t a big barrier for us, but our house is small. My basement is a man cave and I have a ton of Bills stuff down here, but the walls are stone. Like literally a Biblical foundation of stone. Great for longevity and easy maintenance, horrible for hanging things.

My point is that I do whatever it takes and spend whatever it costs to watch the team live, and I was doing that 20+ years ago when I was broke. So, it bothers me when people accuse me of giving up on the team when I’ve spent two decades doing anything and everything I can to watch every game live.

Dude I had to break down and tell my wife 2 more framed jerseys were coming. I have a small house. You know how big these things are?

https://images.pristineauction.com/190/1900977/main_1622658034-Stefon-Diggs-Signed-35x43-Custom-Framed-Jersey-Display-Beckett-Hologram-PristineAuction.com.jpg

OpIv37
12-24-2022, 03:05 PM
Dude I had to break down and tell my wife 2 more framed jerseys were coming. I have a small house. You know how big these things are?

https://images.pristineauction.com/190/1900977/main_1622658034-Stefon-Diggs-Signed-35x43-Custom-Framed-Jersey-Display-Beckett-Hologram-PristineAuction.com.jpg
That’s awesome but I have the curse. I had a streak with jerseys: Bledsoe, McGahee, Spikes (2x cuz I got one autographed), Evans. After that, I swore off any current player merch.

Novacane
12-24-2022, 03:10 PM
That’s awesome but I have the curse. I had a streak with jerseys: Bledsoe, McGahee, Spikes (2x cuz I got one autographed), Evans. After that, I swore off any current player merch.

I won't buy a Josh jersey. At first I thought I'd jinx him into being a bust. Now I'd jinx him into an injury.

Ginger Vitis
12-24-2022, 07:45 PM
it bothers me when people accuse me of giving up on the team
what are we suppose to think when you have several times said the Bills wont win the AFC East in the last 3 years and routinely say "they have no chance to win this game'..You give up as quickly as and harder as anyone on this site on the bills

DraftBoy
12-24-2022, 09:36 PM
what are we suppose to think when you have several times said the Bills wont win the AFC East in the last 3 years and routinely say "they have no chance to win this game'..You give up as quickly as and harder as anyone on this site on the bills

That he’s a fan just like you are. The idea that any fan has the right to tell another fan how they can or want to support their team is absurd. Some fans are more positive others more negative, neither is right or wrong. There is no one way to be a fan of a team.

I’ve known Op for a long time through these message boards and no matter how negative he gets there is no question of his commitment to the Bills.

swiper
12-25-2022, 04:39 AM

Not necessarily. Where do you get that. The opponent only had 10. Wind chill was negative degrees and the wind was blowing, albeit not in your heated living room. The Bills won the game. You have to take the game as a whole.

Woodman
12-25-2022, 04:41 AM
I don't question your Fandom. I wouldn't drive cross country to watch a game in the cold in KC. No way!

I was extremely excited by our run production .... more than 250 yards!!!!

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-25-2022, 05:55 AM
Not necessarily. Where do you get that. The opponent only had 10. Wind chill was negative degrees and the wind was blowing, albeit not in your heated living room. The Bills won the game. You have to take the game as a whole.
What are you talking about ?
everyone knows the bills suck if they don’t score a touchdown every single drive.
shows how little you know

Historian
12-25-2022, 06:07 AM
$100 for 2. Don’t drink and Pristine Auction. Only wanted 1, won 2.

Still going to buy a S. Brown, Shaq Lawson, Milano, Bass, Dawkins, Ike, and a few other signed helmets.

Have an Allen signed framed Wyoming jersey. Still need to get a Allen Bills jersey framed and mini.

You're putting together a nice little collection.

I received two 66 programs on Wednesday, and have three 65 programs sitting snowed in at the post office.

A 1960 Bills-Raiders program ended on Friday but went for 384 dollars.

Too rich for my blood.

TacklingDummy
12-26-2022, 03:20 AM
You're putting together a nice little collection.

I like the mini helmets. They are sharp. All different kind of colors. I like the blue ones the best. Although the black ones are sweet and the salute to service ones are nice too.

Right now I have Kelly, Reed, Thomas, OJ, Flutie, Rousseau, Hyde, Poyer, Edmunds, Diggs, McKenzie, Beasley, Gabe Davis, Harrison Phillips, Cook, Moulds, Tre White, Levi Wallace, Dawson Knox.

Looking to add Spencer Brown, Dawkins, Ike, Morse, Milano, Oliver, Bass, Taron Johnson, Benford, Elam, Miller, Shaq, AJ, and Allen eventually. If they win the Super Bowl my goal is to get a mini from everyone on the roster.

Historian
12-26-2022, 04:14 AM
I'm about 45 programs short of having every one from the first 25 years of the franchise.

TacklingDummy
12-26-2022, 04:22 AM
I'm about 45 programs short of having every one from the first 25 years of the franchise.
Being that old I can only assume they are hard go come by.

YardRat
12-26-2022, 04:31 AM
I like the mini helmets. They are sharp. All different kind of colors. I like the blue ones the best. Although the black ones are sweet and the salute to service ones are nice too.

Right now I have Kelly, Reed, Thomas, OJ, Flutie, Rousseau, Hyde, Poyer, Edmunds, Diggs, McKenzie, Beasley, Gabe Davis, Harrison Phillips, Cook, Moulds, Tre White, Levi Wallace, Dawson Knox.

Looking to add Spencer Brown, Dawkins, Ike, Morse, Milano, Oliver, Bass, Taron Johnson, Benford, Elam, Miller, Shaq, AJ, and Allen eventually. If they win the Super Bowl my goal is to get a mini from everyone on the roster.

Are you getting them from the blind "auctions" they have been having all season? My son picked up a Christian Benford one just before the season.

YardRat
12-26-2022, 04:31 AM

That's pretty impressive.

TacklingDummy
12-26-2022, 04:42 AM
Are you getting them from the blind "auctions" they have been having all season? My son picked up a Christian Benford one just before the season.
TSE Buffalo, Pristine Auction, Ebay, local memorabilia shop.

TSE Buffalo seems like they have the best deals. Here's Benford helmets for around $50.

https://tsebuffalo.com/collections/christian-benford-1

notacon
12-26-2022, 05:05 AM
What kind of crap are you trying to throw now by saving (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4989546&viewfull=1#post4989546) that “Notacon doesn’t even watch the game live.”

The Bills have played 15 games so far. TWELVE of them were broadcast here in Vegas “live”, either in prime time (or Thanksgiving) or included in the local games.

I watched all of those virtually “live? Are you whining about my practice (that I use for all “live” sports” to record the event, and start watching about 30 minutes in so I can fast forward through the interminable and annoying commercials???

Ending the first half pretty much caught up to the “live” time line, and then either eat dinner (for prime-time games) or lunch for Sunday morning games. And then am caught up to the time line by the end of the game.

Are you seriously *****ing about a 30 minute or less delay in my watching habit as somehow deeming me being not worthy??? REALLY!?!?!?!

Or are you crying about the three games that I watched on NFL+ Premium with a three hour delay, still watching the game EXACTLY like you, not knowing what is coming, or the outcome…and that means I am a lesser fan?!?!?

BTW, as I mentioned in another thread, I tried out a new method to watch a Bills game that is not broadcast in my local area, using a VPN and able to change my compute’s IP location so I watched the Chicago rout “live” on Paramount+. Including every stupid excruciating commercial and all.

Because my wife (in particular) and I do not want to use the crappy DirectTV service (which we tried before and it did not fulfill our needs) for our TV watching needs, with it’s out-of-date technology of sticking an ugly satellite on my roof make me an unworthy Bills fan?!?!?!? :rofl: :rofl:

Jesus. I mean you have been known to present some pretty lame ideas over the years, but this has got to be one of the lamest EVER.

Can you be any more obtuse?!?!

You are a smart guy, Opi, but this take is just not very smart. It’s silly. Smacks of one that is trying the defend the indefensible….and coming up short.

No, Opi, how one watches a Bills game is irrelevant. What IS relevant to determining a worthy Bills fan is the attitude toward the team, outlook and mindset. The perception of what the team is and how they are preforming expressed in analysis, and especially SPIN, that fuels PREDICTIONS….

…And whether that SPIN and those PREDICTIONS are positive (with a reasonable amount of constructive criticism….what the majority of normal level headed posters here express) or putting forward constant griping, whining and massively NEGATIVE SPIN, almost NO MATTER what the reality is.

The ASTOUNDINGLY NEGATIVE PREDICTIONS OF DOOM AND GLOOM, that have NO BASIS in REALITY, and are almost ALL completely WRONG!!!!

I can list some if you like…..and I DID post a modest (as in not all of them, just the glaringly obvious crap) list of you undeniably quitting on the team. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4981975&viewfull=1#post4981975)

And now you have added to the undeniable quitting on the team with the negative poo-poo gem….

And we won’t be in the driver’s seat when Cincy exposes us.

The reality is that you quit on this team over and over and over and over and over again.

And your refusal to even come close to recognizing just how almost universally NEGATIVE your posts are concerning the Bills….so much so that your OUTSIZED, OVER-THE-TOP and EXAGGERATED pessimism is now legendary on this site is what the problem is.

The perfect illustration of the absurd LOSER TALK and UNDENABLE evidence of Opi QUITTING on the Bills can be found in this epic thread that he started….JUST to **** on the Bills….

We got the win, but….. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?highlight=)

I took the time to read every one of Opi’s posts. All 123 of them.

I then, objectively categorized them into three groups, positive, negative and neutral (neither positive or negative). The count….

Positive – ZERO!!!

Neutral – Fourteen.

Negative – A whopping ONE HUNDRED AND NINE!!!

Stop denying the undeniable. You are BY FAR the most negative, unrealistic and crappy Bills “fan” EVER.

Cntrygal
12-28-2022, 04:08 AM
OMG. SERIOUSLY. STOP. Just 'effing STOP.