PDA

View Full Version : First time I’m saying this..it might be MCd

BillsOwnAll
11-13-2022, 09:44 AM
I’ve never been one to say this after every loss… but wow, how many times can the bills beat themselves in one game. And it’s not like it’s the first time we’ve seen this.

Sure allen played some bad/good football at the end of the game. But it should of never even of had an opportunity to happen.

We’ve always said “ we never have the killer instinct” then he goes for it on 4th and 2 up by 10. It’s almost like he always does what he shouldn’t do. Sure if it worked bills go up 17.

With Allen the emotional leader out there, I’m not sure if Sean’s serious clapping self is the fire this team needs see.

Is Allen covering for alot of McDermott?

sukie
11-13-2022, 09:47 AM
McD doesn’t call games especially second halves.

I fault him for the no FG call but he’s been going for it all year. Dorsey can’t call a touchdown after the half for 3 straight

paladin warrior
Yes need fire him screw up today . 4 down with FG
Josh fumble ball in the zone without throw the ball to WR or T.E
Need fire Defense coach. Cant stop WR Jefferson. And T.E and RB cook .
Lost 2 time vs KC .
I hate Head coach and Defensive coach.

Novacane
I’ve never been one to say this after every loss… but wow, how many times can the bills beat themselves in one game. And it’s not like it’s the first time we’ve seen this.

Sure allen played some bad/good football at the end of the game. But it should of never even of had an opportunity to happen.

We’ve always said “ we never have the killer instinct” then he goes for it on 4th and 2 up by 10. It’s almost like he always does what he shouldn’t do. Sure if it worked bills go up 17.

With Allen the emotional leader out there, I’m not sure if Sean’s serious clapping self is the fire this team needs see.

Is Allen covering for alot of McDermott?

No doubt about it IMO. He's never been a good gameday coach.

TheConsigliere
11-15-2022, 07:15 PM
No doubt about it IMO. He's never been a good gameday coach.

Highly unlikely McD ever wins the BIG game in the play-offs.