PDA

View Full Version : OPI: you were right

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2022, 10:57 AM
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again

sukie
11-13-2022, 10:59 AM
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 11:00 AM
13 and 4 will be the final record.

1 thing for sure, Bills games are entertaining. The NFL likes that.

Mr. Pink
11-13-2022, 11:01 AM
Dolphins are winning the division.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 11:14 AM

They have 4-5 more losses coming.

OpIv37
11-13-2022, 11:23 AM
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Thanks. Wish I was wrong but this team is overrated.

Woodman
11-13-2022, 11:24 AM

nah :squish:

paladin warrior
11-13-2022, 11:29 AM
nah :squish: Good let fry fish stick have it... But Fry fish stick wont win in the superbowl

notacon
11-13-2022, 11:37 AM

Frazier is a chicken

Nonsense. Loser talk.

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2022, 11:50 AM
Nonsense. Loser talk.

Well, it what they are. The Buffalo Bills are career losers. They’ve been finding ways to lose in the most asinine ways for the past 25 years.

notacon
11-13-2022, 12:01 PM
Well, it what they are. The Buffalo Bills are career losers. They’ve been finding ways to lose in the most asinine ways for the past 25 years.

Nonsense. Loser talk.

Cntrygal
11-13-2022, 12:16 PM

Longer than that. :sigh:

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 12:19 PM
Thanks. Wish I was wrong but this team is overrated.

Poor play calling.
Injuries to almost everyone.
Beating themselves.
Will put a damper on any team.
That’s why they are 6-3 when they should be 9-0.

ParanoidAndroid
11-13-2022, 12:26 PM
Look back at all three losses.

Each game, McDermott failed to take points that were there in close games and/or Josh forces something that isn't there.

All three games were 3 points or less.

When momentum has shifted, and the game is close, TAKE THE ****ING POINTS.

This team is good but we are, BY FAR, the worst team in the NFL over the last 2 years when games are decided by one score. That's coaching and decision making by the QB. And they haven't learned the lesson yet.

OpIv37
11-13-2022, 02:11 PM
Poor play calling.
Injuries to almost everyone.
Beating themselves.
Will put a damper on any team.
That’s why they are 6-3 when they should be 9-0.

And none of that will change.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 02:20 PM
And none of that will change.
All of it will change.

Joe Fo Sho
11-13-2022, 02:26 PM
I must have missed our 3-5 start.

OpIv37
11-13-2022, 02:33 PM
I must have missed our 3-5 start.

3rd in the Div

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 02:54 PM
3rd in the Div

And when they beat Miami, Jets, and NEx2?

OpIv37
11-13-2022, 03:25 PM
And when they beat Miami, Jets, and NEx2?

Already lost to 2 of those 3.

Joe Fo Sho
11-13-2022, 04:59 PM
3rd in the Div

When did you predict that?

The Bills are doing better than my prediction of 4-4, anyways. I'm not worried yet.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 09:52 PM
Already lost to 2 of those 3.

Live in the past.

Prov401
11-13-2022, 10:05 PM
People on here acting like we got blown out lol. Guess I missed where superbowl teams consistently go undefeated on their path to the title.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-13-2022, 10:25 PM
People on here acting like we got blown out lol. Guess I missed where superbowl teams consistently go undefeated on their path to the title.
Very true, but They also don’t self destruct for weeks in a row

Prov401
11-13-2022, 10:36 PM
Very true, but They also don’t self destruct for weeks in a row

I feel you. Trust me, I take losses hard, as I'm sure everyone else in here does. We always seem to lose great games. It's definitely an indictment on the coaching.

The game plan on offense is very concerning. Josh Allen playing like trash is very concerning. All our injuries are very concerning. But I'm sure as hell not throwing in the towel on the season with 8 games left.

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2022, 11:03 PM
When did Tom Brady and the Pats ever blow double digit half time leads in back to back weeks? When did the Peyton Manning ever fumble a snap in his own endzone when all he had to do was get an inch to end the game? I could go on and on.

Last year they lost in the stupidest way to the Cardinals, and then the Chiefs in the playoffs.

This Minnesota loss might take the cake for dumbest thing I've ever seen the Bills do.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2022, 11:48 PM
Burn it all.

Prov401
11-14-2022, 12:13 AM
When did Tom Brady and the Pats ever blow double digit half time leads in back to back weeks? When did the Peyton Manning ever fumble a snap in his own endzone when all he had to do was get an inch to end the game? I could go on and on.

Last year they lost in the stupidest way to the Cardinals, and then the Chiefs in the playoffs.

This Minnesota loss might take the cake for dumbest thing I've ever seen the Bills do.

I don't play remember when, it's irrelevant. This is our adversity. I was way more down on this team last year after losing the bucs game.

Forward_Lateral
11-14-2022, 12:37 AM
I don't play remember when, it's irrelevant. This is our adversity. I was way more down on this team last year after losing the bucs game.

To me it feels exactly like the Cardinals game.

Prov401
11-14-2022, 12:57 AM
To me it feels exactly like the Cardinals game.

Yea pretty much like that too. Not a good Monday.

OpIv37
11-14-2022, 01:28 AM
Hail Murray. 13 seconds. And whatever the **** yesterday was. I could go down the list of all the gut-wrenching losses this team has had over the years, but it's irrelevant. What is relevant is that the CURRENT team continues to make that list longer and longer.

If you found a horror writer who was also a football fan and told him to come up with the most stressful, improbable, heart-wrenching way to lose a football game, he'd NEVER come up with a fictional scenario that was worse than what really happened yesterday. I could rehash it but there's no point- we all saw all the chances we had and all the failures.

I don't know what's wrong with Allen but he is no longer clutch. He had two critical errors at the end of the game.

The numbers speak for themselves. Since the start of 2021, this team is 16-1 in games decided by 8 or more and 2-9 in games decided by 8 or fewer. This team basically never gets blown out and they know how to dominate other teams. The problem is that it's the NFL and there is parity. Most teams are too good to be dominated. And when we can't dominate, these coaches and these players just don't know how to handle it. And it's a formula that will always eventually lose in the playoffs when every team is good.

- - - Updated - - -

When did you predict that?

The Bills are doing better than my prediction of 4-4, anyways. I'm not worried yet.

I didn't predict that we'd be 3rd in the div in the off-season.

But I did say all week last week that we were gonna lose to Minny and Miami would win and that we'd end up 3rd in the div.

OpIv37
11-14-2022, 01:29 AM
Live in the past.

It's not the past. The current team actually did lose to those two teams already.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 01:37 AM
Defensively our backups didn't get the job done consistently enough.

Disappointed in that a bit more than is being talked about here.

Too many big plays allowed.

It's still a team game.

We'll bounce back.

TacklingDummy
11-14-2022, 02:08 AM
It's not the past. The current team actually did lose to those two teams already.
That would be the past.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 02:09 AM
That would be the past.

The definition actually.

The last buffalo fan
11-14-2022, 02:38 AM
Seriously I want to cry.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 02:44 AM
Seriously I want to cry.

:drunks:

I have no tears left.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 02:47 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lIb2SgP8Y2o" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TLBF do you feel like this guy?

The last buffalo fan
11-14-2022, 03:23 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lIb2SgP8Y2o" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

TLBF do you feel like this guy?
It has been that way, for sure.

I really can't understand because we have been so dominating in all games, or if not dominating the game it selfs, the score and statistics, clearly. We are blaming the coaches, the playcalling, but we say it is a team sport, a players playing the game, so let cut the crap about the playcall and coaches blame, like that stupid Tampax Qb, also that arrogant mother flower playing in Green Bay, and now Carr, we have to blame the players, and not only blame but to call them up. It is not nice, but is not right also be in the shadow of a bigger player, life is not fair, but it can be. We are still a few players in key positions away.

Let's go Buffalo!

Woodman
11-14-2022, 03:26 AM
It has been that way, for sure.

I really can't understand because we have been so dominating in all games, or if not dominating the game it selfs, the score and statistics, clearly. We are blaming the coaches, the playcalling, but we say it is a team sport, a players playing the game, so let cut the crap about the playcall and coaches blame, like that stupid Tampax Qb, also that arrogant mother flower playing in Green Bay, and now Carr, we have to blame the players, and not only blame but to call them up. It is not nice, but is not right also be in the shadow of a bigger player, life is not fair, but it can be. We are still a few players in key positions away.

Let's go Buffalo!

:10:

Right on it's a TEAM game and we better act like one if we're going to be successful in our goal!

Joe Fo Sho
11-14-2022, 03:53 AM
I didn't predict that we'd be 3rd in the div in the off-season.

But I did say all week last week that we were gonna lose to Minny and Miami would win and that we'd end up 3rd in the div.

Ah, well congrats on finally getting one right by picking the outcome of two games this week.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 03:59 AM
Ah, well congrats on finally getting one right by picking the outcome of two games this week.
rare moments. :rofl:

Bill Cody
11-14-2022, 04:22 AM
Some guys here need to step in off the ledge. Yeah the last two have been brutal losses but there's a lot of football to be played. We're still the best team in the league. Everything is going to be ok.

OpIv37
11-14-2022, 04:34 AM
Some guys here need to step in off the ledge. Yeah the last two have been brutal losses but there's a lot of football to be played. We're still the best team in the league. Everything is going to be ok.

Well, based on the actual standings, we're the 3rd best team in the AFCE.

And this isn't a one-off. Since the bye, there have been 12 quarters plus OT. We've only been good in 4 of those quarters. We got lucky that GB is a **** show this year and we got the win anyway, but that was not a complete game either. 3 straight weeks of sucking.

gochiefs
11-14-2022, 04:40 AM
You guys are the same team that started hot last year and faded to 11-6.

That is on McDermott. Your team has not learned how to bring it home down the stretch. Not sure what's wrong with Josh but he's Jeff George with wheels and you should probably learn to live with that.

Historian
11-14-2022, 05:18 AM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.18172-8/23550090_10214070640815039_2913856177162000646_o.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=BOV_il_UbV8AX9DrEzM&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AfB-qtxBURH5PI-zwDewQXsKN63HV6aljBqrmQrOHy6K9g&oe=6399F916

Forward_Lateral
11-14-2022, 05:21 AM
What did Bills fans ever do to deserve the numerous, continuous gut punches that this team gives us

OpIv37
11-14-2022, 05:35 AM
What did Bills fans ever do to deserve the numerous, continuous gut punches that this team gives us

And it's not just that they lose. It's the disastrous ways that they lose. Last year we beat the Chiefs during the regular season. In the playoffs, it wasn't just that we lost to them. We were in it right til the end then we choked during 13 seconds and OT.

Everyone's been predicting us to win the SB. So they get the hopes up extremely high, and then we get that agonizing game yesterday.

Bill Cody
11-14-2022, 06:48 AM

And this isn't a one-off. Since the bye, there have been 12 quarters plus OT. We've only been good in 4 of those quarters. We got lucky that GB is a **** show this year and we got the win anyway, but that was not a complete game either. 3 straight weeks of sucking.

Long season. There's going to be ups and downs.

Bill Cody
11-14-2022, 06:49 AM
You guys are the same team that started hot last year and faded to 11-6.

That is on McDermott. Your team has not learned how to bring it home down the stretch. Not sure what's wrong with Josh but he's Jeff George with wheels and you should probably learn to live with that.

This post can blow me

gochiefs
11-14-2022, 07:20 AM
This post can blow me

you know i'm right

josh allen is an imperfect football player

mcdermott treats him like he can't make mistakes

he keeps making them, that's on mcdermott for putting his imperfect player in bad positions

the bills should lean slightly more conservative on offense, which would help josh steer clear of these dunderheaded disasters

OpIv37
11-14-2022, 07:20 AM
Long season. There's going to be ups and downs.

Can't afford any more downs if we want to win the div and have home field. We may have played ourselves out of it already.

And based on the way we've played the past 3 weeks, we aren't beating too many teams.

Bill Cody
11-14-2022, 07:22 AM
Can't afford any more downs if we want to win the div and have home field. We may have played ourselves out of it already.

And based on the way we've played the past 3 weeks, we aren't beating too many teams.

I remain optimistic

imbondz
11-14-2022, 07:23 AM
Imagine playing at Miami or Jets in the playoffs. :puke:

Woodman
11-14-2022, 08:26 AM

Bet the Cowboys don't believe the Packers are a **** show.

Woodman
11-14-2022, 08:32 AM
With 8 regular season games to go who said this?

Maybe we need a thread for it ! :clump:

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-14-2022, 08:32 AM
Bet the Cowboys don't believe the Packers are a **** show.

Didn’t watch the game But I’m betting them didn’t take them seriously

Woodman
11-14-2022, 08:37 AM
Didn’t watch the game But I’m betting they didn’t take them seriously

Probably like us only we beat em by 10 despite of it.

sahlensguy
11-14-2022, 09:33 AM
Didn’t watch the game But I’m betting them didn’t take them seriously

And like us, McCarthy passed up a field goal and failed on 4th down. Cost them the game.