PDA

View Full Version : TBD Has Crashed

Day One
09-03-2003, 03:05 PM
Once again, TBD has become non-functional. This time New England is to blame. Shame on them for released the Lawyer and tempting the Bills.

Seriously, TBD continues to have problems figuring out what it is and how it should function. Let's hope the Bills don't go down that road any time soon.

LtBillsFan66
09-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Too much refreshing...

Welcome all TBDers. Make this place your temporary home!

Refresh till your heart's content.

Judge
09-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Just do what I did- stay here.

LtBillsFan66
09-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Damn, even their main page crashed. They used to be separate.

I wish it a speedy recovery.

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Enjoy your stay guys and gals, however long it is. Hopefully TBD is up and running soon.

BF_in_Indiana
09-03-2003, 03:22 PM
It's called bandwidth........and SDS won't ask users for money every two weeks to get more (I admire him for that as MOST of the time it isn't needed). There are problems like this once and a while but not very often.

Michael82
09-03-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BF_in_Indiana
It's called bandwidth........and SDS won't ask users for money every two weeks to get more (I admire him for that as MOST of the time it isn't needed). There are problems like this once and a while but not very often.

Yeah, I give him props for that too. He probably pays a ton to host that site and it all comes out of his own pocket. :up:

imbondz
09-03-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Yeah, I give him props for that too. He probably pays a ton to host that site and it all comes out of his own pocket. :up:

that's ******ed.

casdhf
09-03-2003, 04:23 PM
I agree, it is stupid...bad business too :shakeno:

Billz_fan
09-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Well have the folks hang out here untill it comes back up ;)

Who knows they may just stick around for good :wave:

Michael82
09-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by imbondz
that's ******ed.

Originally posted by casdhf
I agree, it is stupid...bad business too :shakeno:

Guys come on! We have crashed many times too! It happens with a BIG news day like this! :rolleyes:

lordofgun
09-03-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Guys come on! We have crashed many times too! It happens with a BIG news day like this! :rolleyes:

Many? I don't think so.

Michael82
09-03-2003, 04:33 PM
On our old server. :rolleyes:

But now we havent crashed at all. :up:

Mike in Syracuse
09-03-2003, 04:43 PM
SDS is using a shared server and unfortunately we have a number of dimwits that feel the need to hit refresh every 30 seconds to see if there is any news. The refreshamaniacs exceeded the bandwith limit and have now brought it down for everyone.

Your right, Scott funds that site out of his own pocket and has never asked for anything in return. I've been a regular on the TSW since '97 and it's an excellent site.

There is no need to start a flame war over this. There is plenty of room on the internet for fan sites to co-exist without intense animosity. We should all be thankful that we have two sites to serve our GREAT team.

Mike in Syracuse
TSW Moderator

Thailog80
09-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Im Thailog80 on TBD and have been loyal since 97 also. I enjoy both these sites tremendously! SDS should charge for his site. I'd pay in a heartbeat.

Michael82
09-03-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Mike in Syracuse
SDS is using a shared server and unfortunately we have a number of dimwits that feel the need to hit refresh every 30 seconds to see if there is any news. The refreshamaniacs exceeded the bandwith limit and have now brought it down for everyone.

Your right, Scott funds that site out of his own pocket and has never asked for anything in return. I've been a regular on the TSW since '97 and it's an excellent site.

There is no need to start a flame war over this. There is plenty of room on the internet for fan sites to co-exist without intense animosity. We should all be thankful that we have two sites to serve our GREAT team.

Mike in Syracuse
TSW Moderator

Nice post! And I totally agree! :up:

Originally posted by Vetteman84
Im Thailog80 on TBD and have been loyal since 97 also. I enjoy both these sites tremendously! SDS should charge for his site. I'd pay in a heartbeat.

I agree! It's a good site and he has certainly worked his ass off on it for years. :up:

njsue
09-03-2003, 05:00 PM
Hope he gets it back up and running. I did notice some posters that are not regulars. All of this is due to the pansy fans getting obnoxious.

Michael82
09-03-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by njsue
Hope he gets it back up and running. I did notice some posters that are not regulars. All of this is due to the pansy fans getting obnoxious.

Yup, thats what happens when TD stretches something out like that. :snicker:

:ontome:

njsue
09-03-2003, 05:06 PM
I can express my thoughts now. I was on my way to the gym, but flew home to say YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Lets stick it to all those pansy fans that will be at the stadium on sunday.

We thank you mr. kraft for being stupid.

Michael82
09-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by njsue
I can express my thoughts now. I was on my way to the gym, but flew home to say YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Lets stick it to all those pansy fans that will be at the stadium on sunday.

We thank you mr. kraft for being stupid.

And to Bill Belichek for being such an arrogant SOB! :snicker: