PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!! We CAN talk football

sukie
11-19-2022, 12:26 PM
Snow, blizzard , lake effect.

ENOUGH! Why are we not talking football? Game is less than 16 hrs away and I guess there will be no Bills talk until 11:30am when Skoobs gets off the can and posts the GDT?

Boo Hoo the Bills lost a heartbreaker.

Allen is a flop!!!

ENOUGH.

Go Bills!!!!

I predict an easy win. Dome game favors Buffalo. Josh will stop with Home Run ball and Dorsey will call short routes with quick strikes to nullify a pass rush.

Not a single Bill will go down with an ankle injury this week. They are using Flex Seal tape now.

D will step up against the run and the Browns will heal the red zone ills infecting Josh and company.

Buffalo will get accustomed to the endzones early and often. Lions beware.

sukie
11-19-2022, 01:05 PM
Seriously?

Dorsey will put together a gem and Gabe will be a big part as Cleveland zeros in on Diggs.

Hines has an impact catching the ball with only 4 WR (plus Gentry) on the roster.

I predict 2 INTs and 4 sacks

DraftBoy
11-19-2022, 01:08 PM
That’s a good question, is there snow in the forecast for Detroit tomorrow?

YardRat
11-19-2022, 01:08 PM
Dawkins better play out of his mind.

Mace
11-19-2022, 01:14 PM
Don't like the Browns running game and the fact we get beaten up by running games. Don't know the Bills offense is solid on what they're doing. Not real confident with McDermott any more. It's either a huge win or a gut punch, and I don't know which. I should know which and that aggravates me more. Don't know if I see high powered or stumblestiltskins, and it vexes me. I'm fine with "any given week" happening, but not bunches of them in a row.

No idea what happens. They've shredded my confidence.

sukie
11-19-2022, 01:14 PM
Dawkins better play out of his mind.
That’s why I’m thinking quick short game to nullify rush…

sukie
11-19-2022, 01:17 PM
Don't like the Browns running game and the fact we get beaten up by running games. Don't know the Bills offense is solid on what they're doing. Not real confident with McDermott any more. It's either a huge win or a gut punch, and I don't know which. I should know which and that aggravates me more. Don't know if I see high powered or stumblestiltskins, and it vexes me. I'm fine with "any given week" happening, but not bunches of them in a row.

Stop with the Metamucil one hitters… sheesh. The Run Game for Cleveland will get some yards due to the 4-2 of Leslie… if Dorsey and Allen are patient… quick lead kills the opposing running game. Bills must force Brissett to beat them.

Mace
11-19-2022, 01:21 PM
Stop with the Metamucil one hitters… sheesh. The Run Game for Cleveland will get some yards due to the 4-2 of Leslie… if Dorsey and Allen are patient… quick lead kills the opposing running game. Bills must force Brissett to beat them.

They've been eaten alive by the 20th and 24th ranked rushing offenses the last two weeks and now face the 5th. It speaks for itself. Quick lead means about as much as us up by 14 at the half and losing last week, because of running backs that gained 10 yards a pop.

TheConsigliere
11-19-2022, 01:22 PM

So would you say you are feeling like Fredo in Cuba?

swiper
11-19-2022, 01:22 PM
How many stitched laces in an NFL football?

TheConsigliere
11-19-2022, 01:24 PM
One....it is one continuous lace.

Woodman
11-19-2022, 01:34 PM
That’s why I’m thinking quick short game to nullify rush…

Run between the tackles.

TheConsigliere
11-19-2022, 01:41 PM
Run between the tackles.

LOL!!!

That is where we can NOT run due to our talentless OGs and RG.

We really need to use Hines for short swing passes.

No use calling screens since our OL for the most part can't get out there to block.

sukie
11-19-2022, 02:29 PM
LOL!!!

No use calling screens since our OL for the most part can't get out there to block.

Totally agree.

notacon
11-20-2022, 04:13 AM
So would you say you are feeling like Fredo in Cuba?

Nah....more like Fredo in Reno. :D:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aRAWZBEI5NY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Woodman
11-20-2022, 04:20 AM
LOL!!!

Just watch how this plays out.

Josh might throw for over 400 yards today.

Novacane
11-20-2022, 04:25 AM

That's where I am. No predictions from me today. Nothing would surprise me.

Woodman
11-20-2022, 04:32 AM
Get on top and just keep pounding.

sahlensguy
11-20-2022, 04:33 AM

Yeah, mine too.

McD has a long history of not putting his teams away, from Josh's rookie year. Now it is just who they are, and it is a problem.

Woodman
11-20-2022, 08:19 AM
Run between the tackles.