View Full Version : Balls and Goats

Novacane
11-20-2022, 08:14 AM
Balls
Bass..........6 for 6 FG!

Milano.............our best defender

Oliver...........need to pay him

Run defense.............Chubb totally shut down

Cook........he'll be our starter next year. Fans need to have a little patience with rookies

Singletary.........Some nice hard runs

Knox.......career high in catches. Huge catch early on a terrible pass to keep the drive alive.

Goats

3rd down defense.................omg that is frustrating!

prevent defense...................I hate it!

Dane Jackson..............a 5th round rookie looks like an all pro compared to him.

refs................they we're worse than usual.

TacklingDummy
11-20-2022, 08:17 AM
Balls

Milano
Bass
Cook/Singletary
Run Blocking

Goats

Drops
Refs

kgun12
11-20-2022, 08:18 AM
Balls
Bass..........6 for 6 FG!

Milano.............our best defender

Oliver...........need to pay him

Run defense.............Chubb totally shut down

Cook........he'll be our starter next year. Fans need to have a little patience with rookies

Singletary.........Some nice hard runs

Knox.......career high in catches. Huge catch early on a terrible pass to keep the drive alive.

Goats

3rd down defense.................omg that is frustrating!

prevent defense...................I hate it!

Dane Jackson..............a 5th round rookie looks like an all pro compared to him.

refs................they we're worse than usual.

The only thing I would add is to the Goats:

Our red zone offense is HORRIBLE!

Gibby 2.0
11-20-2022, 08:18 AM
Balls:

Josh Allen for playing a clean game, still needs a lot of work and something is wrong but he didn't put us in the loss column like the past couple weeks

Singletary

Cook

Actually ****ing sticking with the run for a change.

Buffalonians for helping them get to the game

Run defense

Defense overall

Goats:

O Line

3rd down defense

refs

Woodman
11-20-2022, 08:22 AM
Balls our run defense!

YardRat
11-20-2022, 08:32 AM
I know this is being a curmudgeon but I have a hard time giving game balls when they let a team we should roll by three scores easily back into the game and it becomes a nail-biter only buttoned down when a flubbed onside kick recovery gets knocked out of bounds. Especially after last week's last second debacle.

Typ0
11-20-2022, 08:34 AM
Allen deserves a ball for not trying to win this game by himself...which probably would have been a L today.

Woodman
11-20-2022, 08:44 AM
Allen deserves a ball for not trying to win this game by himself...which probably would have been a L today.
He protected the ball and he was determined to do that for 60 minutes.

Mace
11-20-2022, 08:49 AM
I know this is being a curmudgeon but I have a hard time giving game balls when they let a team we should roll by three scores easily back into the game and it becomes a nail-biter only buttoned down when a flubbed onside kick recovery gets knocked out of bounds. Especially after last week's last second debacle.

The game didn't leave me feeling real optimistic either. I'm actually concerned about Detroit.

I'm glad the running game worked, but that was against Cleveland. They'll have to keep it up for me to feel good about it. Jacoby Brissett had more success against the 14th ranked passing defense than Josh Allen did against the 19th. I was glad they ran, because I was nervous when they passed.

Every game now looks like a gruelling struggle.

Anyway, glad we won.

Historian
11-20-2022, 08:54 AM
Balls:

Cook
Bass
The kick retuurner

Goats:

Dorsey
defensive backfield (with the exception of Poyer)
Referees. I saw three PFs that weren't called on Cleveland, and how can you rule fumble on Knox when he's sitting on his ass?

Woodman
11-20-2022, 08:54 AM
You better be concerned about every opponent.

Detroit has a couple very good RB's.

Favored doesn't mean **** when the ball is put into play.

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2022, 09:00 AM
Refs were absolutely horrible.

Dane Jackson got abused again.

Dotson sucked in coverage.

They played like a team that didn’t practice all week, but still won the game fairly easily, so it’s hard to complain about much

The Browns had every advantage coming in.

Woodman
11-20-2022, 09:03 AM
Refs were absolutely horrible.

Dane Jackson got abused again.

Dotson sucked in coverage.

They played like a team that didn’t practice all week, but still won the game fairly easily, so it’s hard to complain about much

The Browns had every advantage coming in.

Jackson oh my god .... just terrible .... needs a lot of work .... hope we get Elam and Whits back asap.

TacklingDummy
11-20-2022, 09:24 AM
3rd Goat: I thinks some fans are upset that this win falls in the 1 score category.

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2022, 09:27 AM
Goat: fans that get mad when the opponent scores garbage time TDs.

paladin warrior
11-20-2022, 10:03 AM
Goat Ref 👎🏻

notacon
11-20-2022, 10:30 AM

All too typical whining loser talk.

swiper
11-20-2022, 10:37 AM
Balls: Milano, Cook, Knox, Bass

This team plays best when Edmunds is in street clothes.

- - - Updated - - -

notacon
11-20-2022, 10:42 AM

Idiotic.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-20-2022, 10:51 AM
Balls
running game
return game
coaching adjustments

goats
dane jackson

now the bills are 6-0 when poyer plays and 1-3 when he doesn’t.

Novacane
11-20-2022, 10:53 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. Dodson was terrible. Played the run ok but horrible in the pass game. I'm don't want to pay Edmunds top $$$ but we're better with him than what we have behind him.

swiper
11-20-2022, 10:57 AM
Dude. Dodson was terrible. Played the run ok but horrible in the pass game. I'm don't want to pay Edmunds top $$$ but we're better with him than what we have behind him.

Dodson was hitting everything that moved in the Jet game. So I'd be careful what you wish for. Edmunds never does that. He always arrives at the pile just in time to help the tackler get up off the ground. Is Terrell Bernard getting any reps?

sahlensguy
11-20-2022, 11:00 AM
Dodson was hitting everything that moved in the Jet game. So I'd be careful what you wish for. Edmunds never does that. He always arrives at the pile just in time to help the tackler get up off the ground. Is Terrell Bernard getting any reps?

Bernard is too small. Wasted pick.

swiper
11-20-2022, 11:04 AM
Bernard is too small. Wasted pick.

Mmmmm. Maybe. I think they were looking for a coverage LB, that's why I asked regarding Novacane's comment.

notacon
11-20-2022, 11:08 AM
Funny, last year the Edmunds haters made a big deal of the middling PFF grade they gave to Edmunds.

Today (before this game) they have him graded #2 of all LB’s (https://www.pff.com/nfl/grades/position/lb).

After he left the game last week, his absence was notable, and not having him on the field helped the Bils lose the game.

Joe. B. spells it our with his professional, expert, objective “All-22 Film” review of the Minny game (https://theathletic.com/3904883/2022/11/16/bills-all-22-review-vikings/)....

4. The Edmunds departure was even more notable on film

One of the primary observations we had after the game was how much the Bills missed starting middle linebacker Tremaine Edmunds (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/tremaine-edmunds-JKo3MELPaAeeJbLo/) in run defending. It was especially apparent in real time after Dalvin Cook (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/dalvin-cook-Q99hlGEYxo2NCWBY/)’s 81-yard touchdown run. But the degree in which they missed him both as a run defender and in pass coverage stood out a great deal after watching the All-22. The drop-off from Edmunds to his backup Tyrel Dodson (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/tyrel-dodson-ZxgTwYMjUwbrPqXE/) in pass coverage was an extreme one. In the first half, Edmunds was routinely reading the keys of Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/kirk-cousins-iPIYwkTzxrquSQo2/), which sometimes triggered him to turn his back and go find the defender to break up an oncoming pass. His reaction time, speed, and length were all plus attributes of that first half and a big part of how the Bills bottled up the Vikings so successfully through 30 minutes. With Dodson, his reactions just seemed a quarter of a second later than Edmunds, leading to multiple opportunities in the middle of the field on some clutch third-down chances. He also lost his assignment on a man-to-man coverage rep that led to another easy Vikings first down.

Edmunds’ overall importance to the defense has proved more significant than ever this year, and much has to do without the Bills’ usual safety duo of Micah Hyde (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/micah-hyde-7DnZPlHovUhDbMKa/) and Jordan Poyer (https://theathletic.com/nfl/player/jordan-poyer-WpZKWArS36a5jGeu/) being in the lineup. Defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier called Edmunds one of the team’s “best players,” underscoring how important they view him within their scheme. Edmunds is of course, a free agent at the end of the season, and opinions outside the building on him are split. But especially if the Bills are planning for life without Hyde or Poyer, or both, in the next two seasons, they might not want to start over at the middle linebacker position as well. Edmunds’ strong play this season and how he’s impacted the opponent’s passing attack adds another layer to an already complicated offseason question.

Matt Milano (graded #4 by PFF) and Tremaine Edmunds are one of the best LB tandems in the NFL.

Dodson has his moments, but he is not in the same level as either Edmunds or Milano. Neither is Bernard.

sukie
11-20-2022, 11:12 AM
Someone is really miss Edmunds when he is gone. Notty will console him.

sahlensguy
11-20-2022, 11:13 AM
Mmmmm. Maybe. I think they were looking for a coverage LB, that's why I asked regarding Novacane's comment.

Bernard shouldnt see much time in a game against the likes of the Browns. Dodson did lead the team in tackles today.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 11:35 AM
I will agree we missed Edmunds last week and this week in the passing game BUT we don’t miss him in the running game. Now I’ll wait for the name calling that’s coming.

notacon
11-20-2022, 11:40 AM
Someone is really miss Edmunds when he is gone. Notty will console him.

Since Edmunds is only 24 years old, and I’m 67, I’m pretty sure I am going to be “gone” well before him.

Speaking of being “gone", there is one poster here, swiper, that is viciously attacking me using reputation comments and the last one he did today was really, really sick.

He actually wrote....”The sun will shine the day you are no longer on earth.”

That was after one a couple of days ago that said “You are an embarrassment to your family”

This is some really perverted vitriol. Over a Bills forum?!?!?! It’s important to expose this stuff in public.

What is wrong with some people???? I’m sure he’s proud of this crap. Sick, sick, sick, sick!!!

sukie
11-20-2022, 11:58 AM
Since Edmunds is only 24 years old, and I’m 67, I’m pretty sure I am going to be “gone” well before him.

Speaking of being “gone", there is one poster here, swiper, that is viciously attacking me using reputation comments and the last one he did today was really, really sick.

That was after one a couple of days ago that said “You are an embarrassment to your family”

This is some really perverted vitriol. Over a Bills forum?!?!?! It’s important to expose this stuff in public.

What is wrong with some people???? I’m sure he’s proud of this crap. Sick, sick, sick, sick!!!

I meant you would console Joe B. My God I don’t wish anyone to die unless they are on hospice and suffering.

Apologies if you took it that way.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 11:59 AM

Well none of that is acceptable, but I remember a sick comment you made to me about masturbation and consistently calling people names. Maybe everyone needs to remember this is forum. If people don’t like getting rocks thrown at them, they shouldn’t throw them.

swiper
11-20-2022, 12:04 PM
Well none of that is acceptable, but I remember a sick comment you made to me about masturbation and consistently calling people names. Maybe everyone needs to remember this is forum. If people don’t like getting rocks thrown at them, they shouldn’t throw them.

He is all low class. He doesn't report he was the first to start throwing stones by posting to me: "You are a ****ing idiot. Go the **** away!!!"

He is low class and unintelligent 100% of the time. And he whines when other people do it back to him. I suggest the site administrators permanently ban him. It is the only rational solution.

Ginger Vitis
11-20-2022, 12:07 PM
Swiper get help for your anger issues

notacon
11-20-2022, 12:07 PM
Sorry, but I do not "consistently calling people names”. I comment on posts.

swiper
11-20-2022, 12:09 PM
Swiper get help for your anger issues

:rofl:

The voice of reason has crawled out from under his rock.

I suggest you go back and re-read the thread to see who the angry one is here, because it isn't me. I'm merely calling a spade a spade.

YardRat
11-20-2022, 12:13 PM
If you can't play nice with someone, use the ignore function.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 12:23 PM
Sorry, but I do not "consistently calling people names”. I comment on posts.

Come on I’ve called you out on this before with examples. I’m not going back to find them again. Here one you did night in the Dorsey sucks thread you wrote: Seriously??Jesus. Sourpuss loser talk.

Im not sure but that seems like name calling to me? Again stone throwing.

notacon
11-20-2022, 12:25 PM
If you can't play nice with someone, use the ignore function.

Seriously?!?!?! When one poster directly attacks another saying this...in public....

"He is all low class” "He is low class and unintelligent 100% of the time.”

And then goes on to suggest " the site administrators permanently ban him. It is the only rational solution.”...another direct personal attack.

Is there a set of TOS or not??? Those are 100% in violation of TOS.

Attacking posts is one thing, this is a whole other level of flaming attacks. And it degrades the whole site.

notacon
11-20-2022, 12:26 PM
Come on I’ve called you out on this before with examples. I’m not going back to find them again.
No you haven’t. Not credible ones. Dish them up or give it up.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 12:28 PM
No you haven’t. Not credible ones. Dish them up or give it up.

again. Here one you did night in the Dorsey sucks thread you wrote: Seriously??Jesus. Sourpuss loser talk.

swiper
11-20-2022, 12:35 PM
again. Here one you did night in the Dorsey sucks thread you wrote: Seriously??Jesus. Sourpuss loser talk.

Bingo.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 12:37 PM
Here’s where I called you out. It was in the thread “Edmunds has a résumé real worthy outing for his contract year post #83:

Really, in this thread alone you called posters a coward, trolls, losers and haters.

BTW, I noticed you didn’t respond to the masterbation comment.

sahlensguy
11-20-2022, 12:39 PM
Here’s where I called you out. It was in the thread “Edmunds has a résumé real worthy outing for his contract year post #83:

Really, in this thread alone you called posters a coward, trolls, losers and haters.

I've called notafan names, many times...

swiper
11-20-2022, 12:39 PM

He's the biggest hypocrite big mouth here. He does the emboldened to everyone everyday when they call him out for the nonsense he posts. There are just pages and pages of examples.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 12:47 PM
I've called notafan names, many times...

The point is he called someone out for something the constantly does. When it happened to him he got butt hurt. Like I said if you don’t like people throwing stones at you, don’t them them!

sahlensguy
11-20-2022, 12:50 PM
The point is he called someone out for something the constantly does. When it happened to him he got butt hurt. Like I said if you don’t like people throwing stones at you, don’t them them!

It goes both ways. My point is that was once a sport to call Nota names.

Mace
11-20-2022, 12:55 PM
It goes both ways. My point is that was once a sport to call Nota names.

It should never be, you attack the post not the poster.

I attacked you once over some stupid argument and ever regretted it because it was entirely stupid and unnecessary. Since then I always reread my posts to make sure I'm not going to be that jerk again.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 12:56 PM
Yeah I said once both acted like a kid and when people didn’t agree him him he took he ball and goes home. He called me out he was right and I haven’t done it again.

sahlensguy
11-20-2022, 12:57 PM
It should never be, you attack the post not the poster.

I attacked you once over some stupid argument and ever regretted it because it was entirely stupid and unnecessary. Since then I always reread my posts to make sure I'm not going to be that jerk again.

No worries. I always hoped it made me a better poster/person.

notacon
11-20-2022, 12:59 PM

Jesus. “sourpuss loser talk” refers to the talk that is sourpuss.

Your referral to “post #83” is YOU whining in response to my post #80....

I am not “name calling”. I attack the post, not the poster.

Plus, I am putting forward the “opinions” of professional NFL experts. You want to refute what they say, have at it.

This is what you wrote, post #83, with no proof.

I did ask you to find a quote from one of your experts that describes any player as bad or sucks or can’t play the game. You can’t because they wouldn’t because they are to politically correct, and they wouldn’t say negative things about Edmunds either. The experts can’t because they would lose their jobs. That’s why I don’t put a lot of stock into what experts say about a player.

You were the one who laid down a rather silly statement that (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261456-Edmunds-has-a-résumé-reel-worthy-outing-for-his-contract-year?p=4969967&viewfull=1#post4969967) "All, he just started this thread so he can call us all haters, it’s all he has!”

Two things...I did NOT call “all” of you “haters” and that is not a direct attack and insult. It’s an expression of what your opinions are directed toward one of the best players on the Bills, Edmunds.

I did refer to “trolling” (in response to your false accusation, and THAT TOO, is not an attack or an insult. It is referring to posts and opinions that are “trolling”.

I spelled it out pretty clearly in this pst....

No, I am not "taking (my) ball and going home” (I never have) I’m just ignoring your trolling baloney. Like I said in the first post that started this thread...."I’m not interested in the pointless “debate" with the haters. I posted this for the record and reference sake.”

You want to sit in the corner and masturbate, that’s your business.....I (or anyone else interested in a meaningful, civil discussion), does not need to gawk at you or pay you any attention.

The “masturbation” comment is, again, is about your opinions and posts....it means you are stilling in the corner and amusing yourself with “trolling baloney” directed at Edmunds.

I know you don’t understand this, because you don’t want to.

All because some posters have taken on this absurd effort to crap on Edmunds, unfairly, without cause, and opposite of every single NFL expert that says anything about him.

Criticizing posts and opinions is NOT, in any way, shape or form, like DIRECT FLAMING PERSONAL ATTACKS like (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261726-Balls-and-Goats?p=4978688&viewfull=1#post4978688)....

""He is all low class” "He is low class and unintelligent 100% of the time.”

And then goes on to suggest " the site administrators permanently ban him. It is the only rational solution.”...another direct personal attack.”

Mace
11-20-2022, 01:01 PM
No worries. I always hoped it made me a better poster/person.

You always were. I can only hope the same for me. Think a lot of you sahlens. It's old, but I'm still sorry, bud.

Mad Bomber
11-20-2022, 01:02 PM
Balls:
Posts about the game.

Goats:
Posts about other posters.

sahlensguy
11-20-2022, 01:04 PM
You always were. I can only hope the same for me. Think a lot of you sahlens. It's old, but I'm still sorry, bud.

I don't even remember. Not at all surprising that you do. Always in my thoughts Mace. Best to you.

kgun12
11-20-2022, 01:15 PM

You were the one who laid down a rather silly statement that (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261456-Edmunds-has-a-résumé-reel-worthy-outing-for-his-contract-year?p=4969967&viewfull=1#post4969967) "All, he just started this thread so he can call us all haters, it’s all he has!”

Two things...I did NOT call “all” of you “haters” and that is not a direct attack and insult. It’s an expression of what your opinions are directed toward one of the best players on the Bills, Edmunds.

I did refer to “trolling” (in response to your false accusation, and THAT TOO, is not an attack or an insult. It is referring to posts and opinions that are “trolling”.

The “masturbation” comment is, again, is about your opinions and posts....it means you are stilling in the corner and amusing yourself with “trolling baloney” directed at Edmunds.

All because some posters have taken on this absurd effort to crap on Edmunds, unfairly, without cause, and opposite of every single NFL expert that says anything about him.

Criticizing posts and opinions is NOT, in any way, shape or form, like DIRECT FLAMING PERSONAL ATTACKS like (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261726-Balls-and-Goats?p=4978688&viewfull=1#post4978688)....

And then goes on to suggest " the site administrators permanently ban him. It is the only rational solution.”...another direct personal attack.”

You do live in your own reality, enjoy it my friend as long as you’re happy.

This comment alone speaks volumes!

The “masturbation” comment is, again, is about your opinions and posts....it means you are stilling in the corner and amusing yourself with “trolling baloney” directed at Edmunds

notacon
11-20-2022, 01:28 PM
You do live in your own reality, enjoy it my friend as long as you’re happy.

This comment alone speaks volumes!

The “masturbation” comment is, again, is about your opinions and posts....it means you are stilling in the corner and amusing yourself with “trolling baloney” directed at Edmunds

Words mean something, and I choose my word carefully. That comment that you object to is spot on.

Did you have a hard time in English class in HS?

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2022, 01:53 PM
Guys

They won.

Be happy

paladin warrior
11-20-2022, 02:55 PM
Ball - Bill's really like Doom more then open roof .

Crisis
11-20-2022, 04:01 PM
Gabe Davis needs to find his ****ing hands. His drops have been absolute killers. If the Browns pulled down that onside kick we could very well have been staring down another OT loss.

jamze132
11-20-2022, 07:13 PM

You’re 67…enjoy your retirement instead of arguing with EVERYONE.

Go Bills!

jamze132
11-20-2022, 07:18 PM
Balls:

Bass
Singletary/Cook
Oliver

Goats:

CBs
Lake effect snow
Refs

Considering how this week was arguably one of the toughest for any team to go through (non-football considerations), we left with the W and that’s all I’ll really say. Except for Jackson, who got throttled yet again. We’re not winning any playoff game if we can’t get healthy back there.

Night Train
11-20-2022, 10:56 PM
Balls:
Posts about the game.

Goats:
Posts about other posters.

Agreed .

The need to be "right" is laughable.

Removes all doubt, as the saying goes.

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2022, 11:00 PM
I would also like to give 2 big fat goats:

1.) To all the stupid, ignorant freaking IDIOTS that said "Why didn't the Bills fly out Thursday before the snow, ahahaha man they are toopid!! They don't want to play, dem shood forffit" Complete assclowns.

2.) The NFL. First of all, how you can schedule a team to play Sunday-Thurs-Thurs is beyond me. That's 3 games in an 11 day span. Secondly, you announce the game gets moved at 3pm on Thursday, just as the storm is starting. I understand that the options were limited, but that was an absolute gong show.

YardRat
11-20-2022, 11:05 PM
Well, technically it's a 12 day span, isn't it?

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2022, 11:09 PM
Well, technically it's a 12 day span, isn't it?

lol you dink

YardRat
11-20-2022, 11:13 PM
:beers:

swiper
11-20-2022, 11:27 PM
OPINION: Arrow Up/Arrow Down: Browns at Bills (in Detroit) (https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/capaccio-arrow-up-arrow-down-browns-at-bills-in-detroit-2022)

swiper
11-20-2022, 11:37 PM
Sorry, but I do not "consistently calling people names”.

This is incorrect. And the period goes inside the quotes for one who wants to criticize people about their English abilities. One more hypocritical comment. Post #55 herein.

Enjoy living in your own little fantasy world, because it isn't reality.

Prov401
11-21-2022, 12:06 AM
Gabe Davis needs to find his ****ing hands. His drops have been absolute killers. If the Browns pulled down that onside kick we could very well have been staring down another OT loss.

I'm baffled by his drops over the year. The guy had elite hands (so it seemed) the whole time here, up until this season.

Saratoga Slim
11-21-2022, 01:01 AM
Jackson oh my god .... just terrible .... needs a lot of work .... hope we get Elam and Whits back asap.
Bad game for Jackson but he's had good ones. I'm having trouble being too hard on our secondary with Tre and Micah both out (and even Elam in this one).

Saratoga Slim
11-21-2022, 01:03 AM
I'm baffled by his drops over the year. The guy had elite hands (so it seemed) the whole time here, up until this season.
Yeah something is definitely not right with Gabe Dave this year. Every game seems like there's at least one bad drop. Wonder if he has a hand or wrist injury he's not talking about

TacklingDummy
11-21-2022, 01:17 AM
Yeah something is definitely not right with Gabe Dave this year. Every game seems like there's at least one bad drop. Wonder if he has a hand or wrist injury he's not talking about

More a head injury.

Even the 98 yarder that Fitzpatrick caught for him was going to be a drop.

sahlensguy
11-21-2022, 01:39 AM
Man, the pundits sure built him up this offseason. Didn't disappoint early, and then his ankle injury on a Friday. Was very good in the KC game, the only positive that comes to mind.

sukie
11-21-2022, 01:46 AM
More a head injury.

Even the 98 yarder that Fitzpatrick caught for him was going to be a drop.

Woodman
11-21-2022, 02:01 AM
Goats: Anybody crying about a win that wasn't perfect enough.

Balls: Anybody that understands it doesn't matter how.

notacon
11-21-2022, 04:51 AM

You’re 67…enjoy your retirement instead of arguing with EVERYONE.

Go Bills!

“EVERYONE”?!?!?! Really???

Typical dishonest exaggeration from one that cannot keep up and refute what I write with any credibility.

No, I don’t “argue” with “EVERYONE”…..if you actually took the time without the biased misconception and vitriol that seems to reside in your heart (like several other posters), you would realize that I “argue” (really, it’s simply having an opposing opinion) against supposed Bills “fans” that seem take a certain amount of glee in ****ting on the Buffalo Bills.

So many times, it is hard to distinguish if they ae really Bills “fans” or just trolls from an opposing team.

Like this post (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261680-The-Bills-Have-a-QB-Problem?p=4978563&viewfull=1#post4978563), that I did not even realize it was from a Chief’s fan until Cntrygal warned (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261680-The-Bills-Have-a-QB-Problem?p=4978565&viewfull=1#post4978565) that he “If you are here to troll, you WILL be banned. No further warning than this one.”

Can anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty doubt that we have seen so many posts exactly like this from so-called Bills “fans”???

Yeah, too many times they try to couch it in doubtful claims of “reality” or the insane premise that couch-bound-coaches-GM “fans” somehow are experts that know more than ALL the professional NFL experts.

I don’t buy it. One with an open mind, coming here in good faith know exactly what I am talking about.

I will NEVER apologize for being a dedicated, loyal long time Bills fan. One that sticks with the Bills through thick and thin. Very much the way marriages that last for over 30 years, like mine.