Anyone think we see Tre on the Anniversary of his injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Anyone think we see Tre on the Anniversary of his injury?

Seems like poetic justice to me. I hope he can make it happen.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Anyone think we see Tre on the Anniversary of his injury?

I was thinking the same thing
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Not sure having that on his mind is the best situation to put him in.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Is Tre a baby back ***** or something? It sure sounds like he’s not there mentally yet, which if is the case, is very alarming.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
          Is Tre a baby back ***** or something? It sure sounds like he’s not there mentally yet, which if is the case, is very alarming.
          Maybe he's not confident in his knee yet? who knows

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

It's tough coming back from a devastating injury, trust me, this has been a rough year for me with back surgery and two new hips.

But you have to believe in your doctors, and you have to believe in yourself.

For three days, I was outside blowing snow and shoveling, not just us, but the neighbors on both sides as well.

My wife was leery, but I told her, I trust my surgeons, and I trust my my physical therapists.

Lo and behold, I felt great afterwards....a little cold, and a little fatigued, but pain free. Injury free.

Tre will get there.

He just needs to come to grips with it in his own mind.

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

It’s not looking good for Tre’.

The perfect game to return was yesterday. Elam out, Edmunds out, having to use practice squad call up Xavier Rhodes to rotate with sixth round rookie Christian Benford and, of course, Micah Hyde out the rest of the season.

Not sure if a few more days is going to make a difference, but it will be very reassuring when Tre’ finally does make it back on the field.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                It’s not looking good for Tre’.

The perfect game to return was yesterday. Elam out, Edmunds out, having to use practice squad call up Xavier Rhodes to rotate with sixth round rookie Christian Benford and, of course, Micah Hyde out the rest of the season.

Not sure if a few more days is going to make a difference, but it will be very reassuring when Tre’ finally does make it back on the field.
                Maybe they didn't want him to have to play 2 games in 5 days immediately after returning, so they are saving him for Detroit? I don't know, I'm just guessing.

But we need some guys to get healthy because the secondary is atrocious as it is now.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                  • Aug 2004

Some un-confirmed rumor is that Tre does not want to play on Turf. That would rule out this Thursday. Dec. 1 at NE is more likely.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

I'm OK giving Tre the Lions game off. Nice long break after that to shake out any remaining rust. Then we're in the homestretch and if the doctors have cleared him it's really gotta be time for him to suit up.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Turf
                      • Jul 2002

Well if he doesn't play Thursday he'll have 10 more days to recover and get back in football shape. I would put money on him coming back for NE. I would also assume he'd wear some type of brace, I know I would.
                      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• kgun12
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
                          Well hopefully the team watches the last couple of games and decides he’s ready, lol.
                          Retired Air Traffic Controller
                          USAF VETERAN
                          DAV

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                            Some un-confirmed rumor is that Tre does not want to play on Turf. That would rule out this Thursday. Dec. 1 at NE is more likely.
                            Getting him back for NE works ..... I'd count us very fortunate if that were the case.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
                              Well hopefully the team watches the last couple of games and decides he’s ready, lol.
                              A team decision ..... never have I heard it's a team decision .... what do you think it means?

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                              X