PDA

View Full Version : An Opportunity This Thursday To Go 8-3

Night Train
11-21-2022, 12:07 AM
7 more games

Each week/game is unique to itself.

There is no dominant "Can't Lose" team in the NFL

Still have to play the Pats twice..Jets and Miami at home.

Allen was Way Off for basically 12 quarters, since the 2nd half of the GB game. Results were predictable. 2nd half were the results we waited for.

Coaching can definetly struggle at times. I've seen Every NFL team apply self inficted damage this season.

Inconsistent Refs make the weekly challenges even greater.

The hype around this Bills team was way over the top since the spring. A narrative of being #1 in some created Power Index by the media talking heads made any stumble unacceptable and an unmitigated disaster if they ever lose.

Allen is MVP. Really ? It's just fact since they repreated it ad nauseum ? Prove it. He's human and bleeds like everyone here. Still, a great talent. Doresy is in year 1 of calling plays. Still a work in progress. Grade incomplete. Puzzling at times.

Key injuries have hit this team. Happens to all and this brings the whole Parity explanation into play. " The Schedule Is Easy " narrative is that of the flat earth society. I posted a belief in the summer that 11-12 wins with some clunkers wouldn't surprise me, especially with players missing time with injuries. That didn't take much thought. It's science. Still puts you in the post season and I get the whole Home Field thinking. That's up to the players and staff to deal with.

Here's the schedule...Detroit. That's it. It ends there. Who is healthy and how to win THAT GAME is the only concern of any sober coaching staff and roster. After that game comes a preparation reboot for another opponent.

Hang in there. The Six Flags weekly emotional roller coaster is a crappy ride if your team isn't winning every game by 3 TD's.

Concerns in the moment are understood. Frustrated definitive conclusions are created nonsense.

Go Bills. Beat Detroit.

Joe Fo Sho
11-21-2022, 01:18 AM
8-3?

What a joke of a team. We suck. Season over.

Historian
11-21-2022, 01:20 AM
Good analysis, Train.

TacklingDummy
11-21-2022, 01:20 AM
The schedule was also scheduled tough.

Not only that but weather had a huge effect in 2 games so far.

GreedoII
11-21-2022, 01:25 AM
7 more games

Each week/game is unique to itself.

Still have to play the Pats twice..Jets and Miami at home.

Allen was Way Off for basically 12 quarters, since the 2nd half of the GB game. Results were predictable. 2nd half were the results we waited for.

Coaching can definetly struggle at times. I've seen Every NFL team apply self inficted damage this season.

Inconsistent Refs make the weekly challenges even greater.

The hype around this Bills team was way over the top since the spring. A narrative of being #1 in some created Power Index by the media talking heads made any stumble unacceptable and an unmitigated disaster if they ever lose.

Allen is MVP. Really ? It's just fact since they repreated it ad nauseum ? Prove it. He's human and bleeds like everyone here. Still, a great talent. Doresy is in year 1 of calling plays. Still a work in progress. Grade incomplete. Puzzling at times.

Key injuries have hit this team. Happens to all and this brings the whole Parity explanation into play. " The Schedule Is Easy " narrative is that of the flat earth society. I posted a belief in the summer that 11-12 wins with some clunkers wouldn't surprise me, especially with players missing time with injuries. That didn't take much thought. It's science. Still puts you in the post season and I get the whole Home Field thinking. That's up to the players and staff to deal with.

Here's the schedule...Detroit. That's it. It ends there. Who is healthy and how to win THAT GAME is the only concern of any sober coaching staff and roster. After that game comes a preparation reboot for another opponent.

Hang in there. The Six Flags weekly emotional roller coaster is a crappy ride if your team isn't winning every game by 3 TD's.

Concerns in the moment are understood. Frustrated definitive conclusions are created nonsense.

Go Bills. Beat Detroit.
Bills at Chiefs in playoffs again and lose again. Awesome!

Woodman
11-21-2022, 03:04 AM

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kgun12
11-21-2022, 05:06 AM
Good analysis, Train.

Agree