PDA

View Full Version : Injuries and Illness Takes a Toll

Woodman
11-21-2022, 02:14 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UO5-2iCdkZc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thoughts/Comments

Really tired of the sky is falling crap .... so what cha got?

sahlensguy
11-21-2022, 02:23 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UO5-2iCdkZc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thoughts/Comments

Really tired of the sky is falling crap

You haven't gotten used to it yet?

Woodman
11-21-2022, 02:26 AM

:cheers: Excellent! :cheers:

Woodman
11-21-2022, 02:46 AM
Just makes you wonder why some put themselves through it or that they feel they must share their personal negativism with everybody else.

Love the haven't you gotten used to it yet comment a ton. +1,000 :D

Woodman :hi5: sahensguy

Woodman
11-21-2022, 03:57 AM
Buffalo coming off 2 str8 losses, including the 33-30 overtime GIFT to the Vikings, we needed to stop the bleeding and we did just that. I wonder what the illness bug was that hit quite a few players .... was it a flu? Well it's about time we get healthy and make our run at it.

:gobills:

Cntrygal
11-21-2022, 04:05 AM
Just makes you wonder why some put themselves through it or that they feel they must share their personal negativism with everybody else.

It's also exhausting (and annoying) when people insist on "rah-rah-rah, shake the pom-poms and chug the kool-aid", at every single moment.

It's not being negative to point out weaknesses or flaws in the game. It's actually one half of a discussion, something adults should have mastered by now.

sahlensguy
11-21-2022, 06:13 AM

We've spent a significant amount of our lives here over the last 20 years. I'd be an idiot to choose that if I wasn't okay with it.

I feel sorry for the ones who say they aren't okay with it, yet here they are.

Woodman
11-21-2022, 08:38 AM
We've spent a significant amount of our lives here over the last 20 years. I'd be an idiot to choose that if I wasn't okay with it.

I feel sorry for the ones who say they aren't okay with it, yet here they are.

The ups the downs it's a great game but it's assumed that we know none of it is easy but it's always been fun at least for me.

Member since 1960

Always :gobills:

There must be a pony somewhere in that pile.

Cntrygal
11-21-2022, 08:55 AM
The ups the downs it's a great game but it's assumed that we know none of it is easy but it's always been fun at least for me.

Member since 1960

Always :gobills:

There must be a pony somewhere in that pile.

He's referring to being a member of the Zone.

Woodman
11-21-2022, 08:56 AM
He's referring to being a member of the Zone.

I know and I was referring to my time following this team.

:cheers:

cookie G
11-22-2022, 06:21 AM
It's also exhausting (and annoying) when people insist on "rah-rah-rah, shake the pom-poms and chug the kool-aid", at every single moment.

It's not being negative to point out weaknesses or flaws in the game. It's actually one half of a discussion, something adults should have mastered by now.

Well yeah, assuming the people who are doing most of the *****ing actually know the "weaknesses of the team"

Example.

When I signed in after the game on Sunday, the first thing I saw was the "Dorsey Sucks" thread. A ton of *****ing about an OC when you have just scored 31 points.

of course, most posting were the ones who have been *****ing about how he wouldn't, or couldn't run the ball.

And of course, most posting were the ones who *****ed about Daboll endlessly for the past two years.

You wouldn't have thought we won on Sunday if you were reading the comments.

Anyone who really thought we were going undefeated, or wouldn't go through a rough patch this year...well Im sorry.

But Im not about to be firing Dorsey, or McD and expecting improvement.

ghz in pittsburgh
11-22-2022, 07:13 AM
It's pretty clear cut. Josh is going to play. Everyone else having an injury designation is not. White is not on the list but he won't suit up.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tuesday injury report <a href="https://t.co/AGkMdyWcwo">pic.twitter.com/AGkMdyWcwo</a></p>&mdash; Buffalo Bills PR (@BuffaloBillsPR) <a href="https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1595145517406646272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Woodman
11-22-2022, 08:40 AM
Hope we can do the job at Center without Morse if you're right.

If Rousseau doesn't go I sure as hell hope he can next Thursday.

Cntrygal
11-23-2022, 02:19 AM
I find it crazy that the media has just now realized that the Bills has a few injuries on defense....

Forward_Lateral
11-23-2022, 02:46 AM
WTF is going on with White?

Cntrygal
11-23-2022, 02:56 AM

McD is using the lack of information to keep our attention diverted from other things!!!

Cntrygal
11-23-2022, 02:58 AM
McD is using the lack of information to keep our attention diverted from other things!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On <a href="https://twitter.com/ExtraPointWGR?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ExtraPointWGR</a> on <a href="https://twitter.com/WGR550?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@WGR550</a> - Bills head coach Sean McDermott ruled out DE Greg Rousseau and LB Tremaine Edmunds at Lions. <br><br>DE AJ Epenesa is doubtful.<br>C Mitch Morse is questionable.<br>CB Tre’Davious White not ruled out or in.</p>&mdash; Sal Capaccio �� (@SalSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/1595446075174821888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 23, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Novacane
11-23-2022, 03:53 AM

It's mental.

Novacane
11-23-2022, 03:55 AM
Missing Rousseau is hurting us more than people think.

notacon
11-23-2022, 04:17 AM

What’s even MORE "exhausting (and annoying)” is when people insist on THE SKY IS FALLING, cynical, Negative Nancy ****ting on the Bills because they are not perfect. NO TEAM is perfect.

It’s not "rah-rah-rah, shake the pom-poms and chug the kool-aid” to point out that the Bills have played extremely well as a team, and the main reason they lost the three games they did was uncharacteristic brain farts by the best player on the team and one of the best players and QB’s in the NFL, Josh Allen.

It’s not "rah-rah-rah, shake the pom-poms and chug the kool-aid” to point out that the Bills have been surfing though massive amount of injuries (that they have not experienced the past few years) and THAT FACT takes it’s toll. NO games with all the starters. Only three defense starters have played in all the games.

It’s not "rah-rah-rah, shake the pom-poms and chug the kool-aid” to point out that the last loss took a miracle fumble in for a Minney TD, two red zone INT’s by Josh, the second one could have been the winning TD, and one of the best catches in the history of the NFL.

And on and on and on. Pointing out those realities are NOT "rah-rah-rah, shake the pom-poms and chug the kool-aid”.

One half of the “discussion” is one thing, the absurd crapping on the Bills that appears more like what PATS fans or MIAMI fans or KC fans would say, than supposed Bills “fans”.....and is NOT simply “point(ing) out weaknesses or flaws in the game”. It’s absurd negativity that is WELL beyond that and is a form of anti-fan baloney.

notacon
11-23-2022, 04:20 AM
BTW....almost all of the crapping on the Bills (under the guise of "“point(ing) out weaknesses or flaws in the game”) would be scoffed at and ignored in the Bills locker room and within the whole Bills organization.

They would not tolerate such absurd LOSER TALK!!!!

sahlensguy
11-23-2022, 04:44 AM
BTW....almost all of the crapping on the Bills (under the guise of "“point(ing) out weaknesses or flaws in the game”) would be scoffed at and ignored in the Bills locker room and within the whole Bills organization.

They would not tolerate such absurd LOSER TALK!!!!

McD: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: