PDA

View Full Version : Same old bills feeling

Cali512
11-21-2022, 02:48 AM
This team is amazing, i still feel like we are a top 3 team in the nfl. But damn, after 4 lost superbowls, wide right, music city miracle, loss vs Pitt backups, Mckelvin vs NE, and now recently, "Hail Murray", "13 second", and the minnesota game, its like we have a curse still. Youd think this aura would escape when we had a great team again but it still happens. Its such a weird feeling because you see how good we are, but its like we switched the game to all madden in the final few minutes of games. Cleveland couldve honestly won the game in the final mins. Gabe Davis muffs the kick, Brissett has 20 seconds to score a td, and with our luck, they would get the hail mary. We just have that inevitable feeling that something bad will happen if we are up on a team late. It feels inescapable right now and idk what to think of it

Woodman
11-21-2022, 02:55 AM
1st we need to get healthy ..... if we can do that we are gonna have a great ride.

One game at a time, avoid looking ahead as some love to do too much.

This is a day by day week by week adventure.

OpIv37
11-21-2022, 03:25 AM
This team is amazing, i still feel like we are a top 3 team in the nfl. But damn, after 4 lost superbowls, wide right, music city miracle, loss vs Pitt backups, Mckelvin vs NE, and now recently, "Hail Murray", "13 second", and the minnesota game, its like we have a curse still. Youd think this aura would escape when we had a great team again but it still happens. Its such a weird feeling because you see how good we are, but its like we switched the game to all madden in the final few minutes of games. Cleveland couldve honestly won the game in the final mins. Gabe Davis muffs the kick, Brissett has 20 seconds to score a td, and with our luck, they would get the hail mary. We just have that inevitable feeling that something bad will happen if we are up on a team late. It feels inescapable right now and idk what to think of it

Even beyond all that, all the injuries on D.... it's like we finally have a roster that might be capable of winning it all but no one can stay on the field.

I don't know... it feels like we used up 3 generations' worth of sports luck on the Comeback Game and we won't win a championship until everyone who remembers that game is dead.

notacon
11-21-2022, 04:56 AM
edited for a ToS violation

kgun12
11-21-2022, 09:17 AM

This is why I told op I have taken all the emotion out of it. I’ll give an opinion, I’ll discuss what we need to do better or what we did well, but I have taken all emotion out of it. I want them to win, but it doesn’t ruin my day or week. I just can’t do it anymore and I won’t.

sukie
11-21-2022, 09:23 AM
edited for a much more knowledgeable and pithy TOS violation.

kgun12
11-21-2022, 09:28 AM

Thanks cntrygal!

notacon
11-22-2022, 05:49 AM

Except I don’t remember any “name calling”.

Cali512
11-22-2022, 03:50 PM
Im not ****ting on the bills fyi, im saying that the bad luck weve had for 50 years seems to still happen. It almost feels like it's inevitable that we somehow make a superbowl,lose, then hace the narrative of how the bills cant win a superbowl

A vikings bills superbowl would be cool af though

Frenchman
11-22-2022, 06:24 PM
Really hope that they can really focus on playing smart not just clutch. That is what caused the two back to back losses there. Glad the Bills are back winning.

TacklingDummy
11-22-2022, 09:40 PM
Burn it all.

Including the Negative Nancy's.

DraftBoy
11-22-2022, 10:45 PM
It's always going to feel like the same old Bills. Even if they win it all, the next time they struggle it will be the same old Bills again.

It's the narrative we've woven and embraced.

swiper
11-22-2022, 11:16 PM
Except I don’t remember any “name calling”.

The narcissistic hypocrisy of your posting has zero shame. It is embarrassing for you.

swiper
11-22-2022, 11:18 PM

Try not to live in the past. Enjoy this team We've waited 20+ years for it. I'll cry if/when the time calls for it, but not a minute sooner.