PDA

View Full Version : Lions history of losing

BillsOwnAll
11-24-2022, 07:49 AM
The lions might be better at losing in heartbreak fashion than the bills. The lions just do it in the regular season 14 weeks a year. Bills save theirs for the playoffs

Novacane
11-24-2022, 08:01 AM
I felt bad for them. Better them than us though.

sukie
11-24-2022, 11:57 AM
Heard that the Bills are first test to win 2 games in a row at Ford Field since 2016 (including the lions)

Woodman
11-24-2022, 03:38 PM
Heard that the Bills are first team to win 2 games in a row at Ford Field since 2016 (including the lions)

I believe it .... strange though.

We gotta get healthy asap.

Forward_Lateral
11-25-2022, 01:31 AM
The lions might be better at losing in heartbreak fashion than the bills. The lions just do it in the regular season 14 weeks a year. Bills save theirs for the playoffs
Lions and Browns fans are really the only fans that I can empathize with. I live near Detroit, and it's mostly Lions fans here, every year that team tears their hearts out.

imbondz
11-25-2022, 01:32 AM
Game shouldn’t have even been that close for a heartbreak. Lions did everything they could to let us run away with it.

Woodman
11-25-2022, 02:08 AM
Lions and Browns fans are really the only fans that I can empathize with. I live near Detroit, and it's mostly Lions fans here, every year that team tears their hearts out.

Cardiac for sure.

Forward_Lateral
11-25-2022, 02:12 AM
Game shouldn’t have even been that close for a heartbreak. Lions did everything they could to let us run away with it.
I don't know about that. I don't really know what the Lions did to let the Bills run away with it. The Bills' Pass Defense prevented them from running away with the game. It's not like Goff threw a bunch of picks. They absolutely STUNK on 3rd down and long, again.

Woodman
11-25-2022, 02:16 AM
Goff looked much better than I had remembered him getting rid of the ball quickly .... he's definitely improved.

Our play calling was definitely suspect though.

Why are we so afraid to run between the tackles?

Dorsey should have a better plan vs. the Pats IMO.

Just hope we're healthy enough to execute it.