PDA

View Full Version : Why couldn’t Buffalo bring Gronk home ??

Skooby
11-25-2022, 04:25 PM
It’s a reasonable question, Josh Allen is incredibly gifted & Gronk might be that extra player to help put us over the top. I know nothing that’s been mentioned of it but Gronk is from Buffalo, who wouldn’t want to be a hometown hero if possible??

Woodman
11-25-2022, 04:32 PM
He would make a huge impact if his heart was in it.

He's an excellent blocker as well.

We all know what he can do.

Question is does he want to?

sukie
11-25-2022, 04:37 PM
Dorsey wouldn’t know how to use him?

YardRat
11-25-2022, 10:20 PM
**** Gronk.

ParanoidAndroid
11-25-2022, 11:44 PM
No. He's molasses.

And he should have been charged with assault for the firearm to the back of Tre's head while he was on the ground well after the whistle. That was bull****. Not a guy I want playing for my team.

kgun12
11-26-2022, 12:11 AM
Gronk is done, he’s making lot of money with endorsements and not getting hit doing it.

What we are missing is a slot receiver. They have not replaced Beasley’s production. They can double Diggs because they don’t have another consistent threat.

Cntrygal
11-26-2022, 12:46 AM
Gronk is retired. Even if he wasn't, I wouldn't want him.

#I'veHeardOfHim :rolleyes:

Forward_Lateral
11-26-2022, 01:49 AM
His body has taken enough abuse. He doesn’t need money. He doesn’t need Superbowls. He doesn’t need fame.

He’s not an egomaniacal dickhead like Tom

Kenny
11-26-2022, 02:08 AM
No. He's molasses.

And he should have been charged with assault for the firearm to the back of Tre's head while he was on the ground well after the whistle. That was bull****. Not a guy I want playing for my team.
Im also upset no Bills players took a dive at his knees right after. He deserved to be taken out for at least a few games for that cheap shot

Canadian'eh!
11-26-2022, 02:30 AM
Gronk is the most talented TE to ever play. If he was interested, i'd be all for it.

But if he wanted to play Football, he'd play in Tampa with Brady. it's a moot point.

sahlensguy
11-26-2022, 03:57 AM
Gronk is the most talented TE to ever play. If he was interested, i'd be all for it.

But if he wanted to play Football, he'd play in Tampa with Brady. it's a moot point.

I'd probably take Kelce.

Gronk is a punk ass.

TacklingDummy
11-26-2022, 05:01 AM
Wouldn’t be talking about Gronk if Knox wasn’t so disappointing in the passing game so far this year.

Canadian'eh!
11-26-2022, 05:07 AM
I'd probably take Kelce.

Gronk is a punk ass.

As great as Kelce is, look at the per game stats and nobody comes close to Gronk. Injuries obviously held him back.

He took a cheap shot at White one time. He wasn't a guy who generally did that sort of thing. I could care less now.

Typ0
11-26-2022, 05:27 AM
Not worth it. Knox is starting to emerge again. That is a lot of dedication and patience with a guy to just replace him when he's starting to get back to where you need him.

But Gronk? Really?

If that guy really wanted to play at a high level and achieve with your team and you don't take him you are nuts.

Gronk owned the thing with White too. Came right out and said he was totally pissed off and behaved inappropriately. We played him very physical that night and kicked his ass up and down the field every chance we got in every way possible. We got to him. Don't take that personal it was our goal and we won that little battle through persistence and hard work.

We don't need anyone looking to collect paychecks ... but great players who want to win championships?

YardRat
11-26-2022, 05:33 AM
His body has taken enough abuse. He doesn’t need money. He doesn’t need Superbowls. He doesn’t need fame.

He’s not an egomaniacal dickhead like Tom

Actually he is, he's just not manifesting it in the NFL still.

Mace
11-26-2022, 08:38 AM
Gronk is done, he’s making lot of money with endorsements and not getting hit doing it.

What we are missing is a slot receiver. They have not replaced Beasley’s production. They can double Diggs because they don’t have another consistent threat.

Nail.

On.

The head.

kgun12
11-26-2022, 08:45 AM
Nail.

On.

The head.

I would like to see Hines in the slot!

Woodman
11-26-2022, 08:54 AM
I'd probably take Kelce.

Gronk is a punk ass.

Easy choice.

Woodman
11-26-2022, 08:56 AM
I had hoped we got him for just that.

He's lined up a few times but he's never been targeted as far as I know.

Use this guy Dorsey open field speed speed speed !!

Mace
11-26-2022, 09:41 AM

They could have honestly tried Shakir, Cook or Hines for the hell of it against the bad defenses we've faced recently if they were firing on all cylinders, using the backs even not as a traditional slot, but lining them up elsewhere and filling the role. Needs creativity though. Alas.

Skooby
11-26-2022, 10:41 AM
Ground would be the best TE we could get, you'll hear noise for this soon.

TacklingDummy
11-26-2022, 10:44 AM

Did Diggs catch Allen’s 40 yard dart from the slot position? Maybe Diggs at the slot and OBJ on the outside.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-26-2022, 11:30 AM
I’ll repeat what I’ve said in other threads

what did we get Hines for if we are never gonna ****ing use him other than return punts???

sahlensguy
11-26-2022, 11:41 AM
I’ll repeat what I’ve said in other threads

what did we get Hines for if we are never gonna ****ing use him other than return punts???

To replace Moss.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-26-2022, 01:02 PM
To replace Moss.

But he’s so far superior to moss in every facet, he should actually be used!

sahlensguy
11-26-2022, 11:32 PM
But he’s so far superior to moss in every facet, he should actually be used!

I agree. There is untapped potential there.

kgun12
11-27-2022, 01:26 AM
Did Diggs catch Allen’s 40 yard dart from the slot position? Maybe Diggs at the slot and OBJ on the outside.

I’m all for this!!! Your example with Diggs catching that ball from the slot make my point, we are missing the production we got from the slot position the last couple of years.