PDA

View Full Version : 10 of Deshaun Watson’s accusers plan to attend Sunday’s Browns-Texans game

Woodman
11-29-2022, 11:16 AM
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/29/10-of-deshaun-watsons-accusers-plan-to-attend-sundays-browns-texans-game/

Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson (https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/8073/deshaun-watson) makes his return to regular-season football on Sunday in Houston, after serving an 11-game suspension for allegations of more than 20 instances of sexual misconduct during massage-therapy sessions. Although nearly all cases have been resolved, some of the accusers aren’t ready to completely move on.

Novacane
11-29-2022, 12:49 PM
Why?

Night Train
11-30-2022, 04:21 AM
Bizarre.

kgun12
12-03-2022, 04:26 AM
They are reporting here in Cleveland, that they’re going because these women haven’t settled and they don’t have closer. Watson is getting beat up here for his lack of accountability for what he’s done. In his first press conference, he basically said the past is the past, let’s talk football. A few months back, he publicly said he did nothing wrong.

Like many of my friends that have been lifelong Brown fans say, he’s a tool, and a dirt bag, any hell he gets from these women and/or the public is deserved but not enough.

Woodman
12-03-2022, 05:00 AM
He’s a tool, and a dirt bag, any hell he gets from these women and/or the public is deserved but not enough.

Agree he's ****!

Mace
12-04-2022, 11:54 AM
Sure enough, he came back looking not so good. I expect it to continue.

Woodman
12-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Total scumbag!

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 01:22 AM
They are reporting here in Cleveland, that they’re going because these women haven’t settled and they don’t have closer. Watson is getting beat up here for his lack of accountability for what he’s done. In his first press conference, he basically said the past is the past, let’s talk football. A few months back, he publicly said he did nothing wrong.

Like many of my friends that have been lifelong Brown fans say, he’s a tool, and a dirt bag, any hell he gets from these women and/or the public is deserved but not enough.

Well, if he did nothing wrong, why did he have to settle multiple lawsuits out of court to avoid facing criminal charges? I don't believe a word he says.

kgun12
12-05-2022, 03:10 AM
Are you arguing with me or agreeing? He’s a predator!