We should have scored more!

TacklingDummy
12-01-2022, 03:33 PM
9-3 could be 12-0.

Yeah we suck.

WC exist.

Mace
12-02-2022, 08:25 AM
Kind of makes me laugh how people need absolutes.

Trifecta....division win, conference win, win against the Pats. Strong game. I'm happy, love it.

Now do it again against the Jets, then the Dolphins.

I don't have a level of comfortable with the Bills at this point, like I did in the early season. I don't feel bad about it. I actually feel pretty wary about comfortable....again, at this point.

Novacane
12-02-2022, 08:27 AM
Kind of makes me laugh how people need absolutes.

Trifecta....division win, conference win, win against the Pats. Strong game. I'm happy, love it.

Now do it again against the Jets, then the Dolphins.

I don't have a level of comfortable with the Bills at this point, like I did in the early season. I don't feel bad about it. I actually feel pretty wary about comfortable....again, at this point.

It was good to see but I need to see more. If they handle the Jets and Dolphins the same way I'll be excited again.

Mace
12-02-2022, 10:13 AM
It was good to see but I need to see more. If they handle the Jets and Dolphins the same way I'll be excited again.

Same here. I kind of want and expect more out of this team on a consistent basis if I'm gonna think they can excel in the clutch. I don't think that's unreasonable. I hope for it, am not sure of it, and I don't feel bad about wondering.

I like that they've won how they could, they just won, that's great. Not sure they'd have done that last year. That's a step. Now step on the gas and dazzle me, like I'm that important. Kind of seems like they could still dazzle plenty.

I'll still be happy with simple wins and a simple march I can believe in.

Woodman
12-03-2022, 01:50 PM
Eliminate stupid penalties and please work on consistency.

Play smart ........... Dorsey that's where you come in.