X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

The binocular guy returned

Not sure the same guy but prominently displayed in yesterday's broadcast, standing above Dorsey.

• Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: The binocular guy returned

Keeping an eye on Q

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

probably gawking at the cheerleaders. We don't have any so he has to take advantage during the road games.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mightysimi
        Buckle me in on the highway of sin
        • Mar 2010

Here is a basic explanation I found speaking of essential equipment for the coach in the box:

6. Binoculars. The first thing that every press-box coach must doafter every play, whether on offense or defense, is relay the exact downand distance to the field coach.

Many football fields are not very well lined. Or, due to weatherconditions, make it very difficult to tell exactly where a ball isspotted. Binoculars come in very handy for spotting. Another use forbinoculars is for the identification of injured players on both sides ofthe LOS.

Not talking about NFL fields obviously but I thought the points were valid.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

He's looking for OPI's brain

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Perving until Dorsey wants another water.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post

The first thing that every press-box coach must do after every play, whether on offense or defense, is relay the exact down and distance to the field coach.

Many football fields are not very well lined. Or, due to weather conditions, make it very difficult to tell exactly where a ball is spotted. Binoculars come in very handy for spotting. Another use for binoculars is for the identification of injured players on both sides of the LOS.
                Sounds right!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                X