PDA

View Full Version : (poll) Either or Both: first INT against MIN and the Davis TD against NE

Oaf
12-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Can't really have a QB that can make the Davis play without having an INT like the first Vikings one happen. So which would you have and why?

For the neither scenario, we get a FG in both instances.

Canadian'eh!
12-03-2022, 09:05 AM
Sorry. I don’t do nonsense polls

YardRat
12-03-2022, 11:20 AM
I don't think the first Viking INT is like the Davis TD...he threw it right at Peterson trying to hit the receiver in stride instead of throwing to an open spot on the field and relying on the receiver to make the play.

Having said that and in the spirit of the question, I'll still take both. Some of Josh's turnovers are really bad and very frustrating, but I wouldn't want to temper the gunslinger in him too much. Gotta trust him to make the play a lot more often than not.

Kenny
12-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Agreed... I think they're a bit different, but in the 'spirit' of the poll, I'll take both.

I can live with these types of picks from time to time, so long as they result in many many more TDs (you can call Mahomes lucky, but he does this every week, with more TDs than ints).

What I'm concerned about are those other picks after the bye week - see the Jets game where I honestly dont know what Josh was thinking.

Woodman
12-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Agreed... I think they're a bit different, but in the 'spirit' of the poll, I'll take both.

I can live with these types of picks from time to time, so long as they result in many many more TDs (you can call Mahomes lucky, but he does this every week, with more TDs than ints).

What I'm concerned about are those other picks after the bye week - see the Jets game where I honestly don't know what Josh was thinking.

Pretty sure he called it a brain fart.