PDA

View Full Version : Where’s OPi…please come and take your lumps :)

Mad Max
12-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Thank you.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-04-2022, 11:20 AM
I go after him plenty for his trolling, but I will say this

all this means nothing if we don’t handle our business starting on Sunday

TacklingDummy
12-04-2022, 11:23 AM
He had his threads already written.

Damn those Bengals who had “no chance”.

See ya on Wednesday Opi.

Novacane
Bills will lose to NE. KC will destroy Cin. SanFran may be able to squeak past Miami. I could make a living betting against his predictions.

Mad Max

All in good fun. He was sure Miami and KC were gonna win and we were probably gonna lose to the Patsies.

You’re right we gotta finish the job ourselves by running the table. Can’t depend on KC losing another.

Cntrygal
12-04-2022, 11:28 AM
:rolleyes:

"All in good fun" - but when he posts HIS OPINION, you all go into full attack/troll mode telling him he's a loser and should leave the site.

Novacane
12-04-2022, 11:32 AM

"All in good fun" - but when he posts HIS OPINION, you all go into full attack/troll mode telling him he's a loser and should leave the site.

But he doesn't present it as his opinion. He presents it as if it's a fact. I know you don't like threads like this and that's why I don't start them but anything Opi gets he brought on himself.

Cntrygal
12-04-2022, 11:34 AM
But he doesn't present it as his opinion. He presents it as if it's a fact. I know you don't like threads like this and that's why I don't start them but anything Opi gets he brought on himself.

Then when the others start trolling him this week.... I'm merging ALL of them into this thread.

TacklingDummy
12-04-2022, 11:34 AM

I’ve never told anyone to leave this site, that I remember. If I did, I was wrong.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-04-2022, 11:37 AM
I read him say chiefs weren't ever losing again.

Said miami wasn't either...

Cntrygal
12-04-2022, 11:38 AM
oh look... another thread.

Novacane
12-04-2022, 11:39 AM

Then when the others start trolling him this week.... I'm merging ALL of them into this thread.

Thanks.

sahlensguy

They're buddies.

But yeah, get a room.

Skooby
I read him say chiefs weren't ever losing again.

Said miami wasn't either...
Here’s honesty, maybe he will stop posting stupid talk.

Novacane
12-04-2022, 11:40 AM

I'm sorry. Thanks for babysitting :lol:

Mad Max
12-04-2022, 11:40 AM

You’re right he does get attacked pretty viciously sometimes (never by me). I don’t think it’s cool at all, but I gotta give it to him he pretty much never gets personal and vicious in response he just tries to bolster his points.

And when he’s often proven wrong he’ll man up.

Cntrygal
12-04-2022, 11:41 AM
Here’s honesty, maybe he will stop posting stupid talk.

If everybody stopped posting stupid things on this site... this place would be a legit ghost town.

Skooby
12-04-2022, 11:43 AM
If everybody stopped posting stupid things on this site... this place would be a legit ghost town.
We don’t need all positive but literally crapping on everything & how it can be is a joke. It’s his MO.

Mace
12-04-2022, 11:43 AM
Have never seen Op upset about being wrong if it benefits the Bills. He's as happy as the rest of us in the moment.

imbondz
12-04-2022, 11:44 AM

obviously but let’s enjoy it we’re the #1 seed in the AFC after 12 games. Freakin exciting

Novacane
12-04-2022, 11:47 AM
I only get pissed at OP because at least to me it seems like he's intentionally trying to piss people off. There's negativity and then there's Opi. I get it. The Bills aren't perfect but no other team is either.

Night Train
12-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Some masochists love the pie in the face...

Op, you're the gift that keeps on giving. Let the games be played. You are throwing crap at the wall due to thin skin..

Billscusey
12-04-2022, 11:56 AM

Truth.

notacon
12-04-2022, 11:58 AM
I’ve never told anyone to leave this site, that I remember. If I did, I was wrong.

I never have told anyone to leave this site ether. I’ve had a couple of angry posters try to get rid of me, but it’s best to just ignore that crap.

Opi deserves the scorn that he gets, because what Novacane wrote is spot on....

When he said that it is a “FACT” that the Bills are not a Super Bowl contender, that is WAY beyond the pale, even on a social media forum.

I'll give you that NE is an opinion, not a fact.

We are not SB contenders. That is a fact. Anyone who knows anything about football and has watched this team since the bye should know that.

He might as well have ****posted about all of our mothers. :rolleyes:

OpIv37
12-04-2022, 12:38 PM
Thank you.

I didn’t go anywhere. Since the Bills weren’t playing I actually did family and holiday stuff today.

It’s great to be atop the Div and conf again, but the team still isn’t playing well enough to beat any team we’d face in the playoffs.

and, ffs, regardless of what you think of me, you have to give me credit for one thing: I always come back to take my medicine.

YardRat
12-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Who?

Mad Max
12-04-2022, 12:51 PM
[snip]
and, ffs, regardless of what you think of me, you have to give me credit for one thing: I always come back to take my medicine.
Indeed. You sir are an honorable man. Usually proven wrong about your Bills related posits :lol: , but your honor is evident :bf1:

TacklingDummy
12-04-2022, 12:52 PM
It’s great to be atop the Div and conf again, but the team still isn’t playing well enough to beat any team we’d face in the playoffs.

These teams?

2nd KC lost 27-24
3rd Ravens won 10-9
4th Titians lost 35-10
5th Bengals won 27-24
6th Dolphins lost 33-17
7th Jets lost 27-22

You do mean these teams, right? 4 of which lost today, one of the two that won lost their QB.

So by your logic none of these teams have a chance either.

Woodman
12-04-2022, 01:48 PM
obviously but let’s enjoy it we’re the #1 seed in the AFC after 12 games. Freakin exciting
5 weeks ahead of schedule. :cheers: for Buffalo!

Woodman
12-04-2022, 01:52 PM
I only get pissed at OP because at least to me it seems like he's intentionally trying to piss people off. There's negativity and then there's Opi. I get it. The Bills aren't perfect but no other team is either.

Any given Sunday is not just an hyperbolic phrase its fact.

TigerJ
12-04-2022, 04:01 PM
I didn’t go anywhere. Since the Bills weren’t playing I actually did family and holiday stuff today.

and, ffs, regardless of what you think of me, you have to give me credit for one thing: I always come back to take my medicine.I agree, the motor isn't running as smoothly as it needs to for the stretch and the playoffs. Buffalo lost to their next two opponents. The Jets are tough and physical. Their defensive line in particular was more than Buffalo could handle last time, but Buffalo has to figure out how to turn the tables on the Jets D-line. Injuries and weather were major factors in the September loss in Miami. Regardless, Buffalo has to do a much better job of handling Tyreek Hill and Miami's speedy RBs. The return of Tre White will help. Milano and Edmunds are both playing well, but losing Miller on the D-line hurts. Buffalo needs Rousseau, Epenesa, Basham and Lawson to keep the pressure on. Buffalo plays Cincinnati in week 17. Cincinnati is a pretty complete team, especially on offense, and Buffalo will need as strong and mistake free effort as they've had all season.

Woodman
12-04-2022, 04:11 PM
It's a long long way to Tipperary.

Without Miller I honestly think the rest give a bit more.

Teams do that in every sport at least the teams that are worth anything.

There is no I in the word team, it's a unit and next man up is not just an empty cliche.

Ginger Vitis
12-04-2022, 10:03 PM
The Ravens lose to the jags last week and beat the broncos yesterday by 1 point yet OPIV thinks there is no chance the bills would beat the Ravens in the playoffs lol too funny

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 01:05 AM
The Ravens lose to the jags last week and beat the broncos yesterday by 1 point yet OPIV thinks there is no chance the bills would beat the Ravens in the playoffs lol too funny

Without Jackson. If they don't get Jackson back, they won't make the playoffs. If they do get Jackson back, they will beat us. Yes, I know we already beat them once- I was there- but the team was playing MUCH better at that point in the season than they are now.

Night Train
12-05-2022, 01:13 AM
Bills nowhere near 100% and can lose any given week. Personally, I get that.

Yet trying to prop up another team as unbeatable is just pure folly. It was proven yesterday and will continue to be proven many more times going forward.

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Bills nowhere near 100% and can lose any given week. Personally, I get that.

Yet trying to prop up another team as unbeatable is just pure folly. It was proven yesterday and will continue to be proven many more times going forward.

I didn't say any team was unbeatable. I said there are a lot of teams the Bills can't beat based on how poorly they've been playing lately.

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 02:58 AM
I didn't say any team was unbeatable. I said there are a lot of teams the Bills can't beat based on how poorly they've been playing lately.
You're an idiot if you don't think they can beat anyone in the AFC.

They just won 3 games in 12 days, with a half injured roster, having to move a game at the last minute, getting zero practice in. Then they beat a divisional rival, soundly I might add, on the road, during Prime time, with a one-legged LT.

The Lions win also looks a tick more impressive, as they probably aren't nearly as bad as people think.

You can continue to live in the past, if you choose, but only losers do that.

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 03:22 AM
You're an idiot if you don't think they can beat anyone in the AFC.

They just won 3 games in 12 days, with a half injured roster, having to move a game at the last minute, getting zero practice in. Then they beat a divisional rival, soundly I might add, on the road, during Prime time, with a one-legged LT.

The Lions win also looks a tick more impressive, as they probably aren't nearly as bad as people think.

You can continue to live in the past, if you choose, but only losers do that.

They beat 3 bad teams and barely beat 2 of them. It's not the past. It's literally how the team is playing in their most recent games. There is NO WAY we beat KC or Cincy or Tenn or Miami or Baltimore (with Jackson) if we play against them as poorly as we did against the Lions and Browns.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
12-05-2022, 03:57 AM
Yeah, one-legged LT

Novacane
12-05-2022, 03:58 AM
Don't try and reason with him guys. He assumes the Bills will play their worst every week and their opponents will play their best every week.

Woodman
12-05-2022, 04:05 AM
Yeah, one-legged LT

A one-legged backup LT.

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 04:08 AM
Without Jackson. If they don't get Jackson back, they won't make the playoffs. If they do get Jackson back, they will beat us. Yes, I know we already beat them once- I was there- but the team was playing MUCH better at that point in the season than they are now.

lolwhat

The Ravens lost to the Jags last week.

They barely beat Carolina the week before that.

Not sure what you are watching, but the Ravens have not played better since getting beat by Buffalo.

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 04:11 AM
They beat 3 bad teams and barely beat 2 of them. It's not the past. It's literally how the team is playing in their most recent games. There is NO WAY we beat KC or Cincy or Tenn or Miami or Baltimore (with Jackson) if we play against them as poorly as we did against the Lions and Browns.
The Lions are not a bad football team. Sorry.

Have you been watching any games, or just looking at box scores? Baltimore has stunk lately. Tennessee has stunk lately. KC has not been playing very well lately. You need to at least do research before spouting BS on here.

notacon
12-05-2022, 04:18 AM

That is total baloney. Especially concerning Detroit. That is a good team. They have won four of their last five games (only loss to Buffalo). Detroit (before this week) had the most difficult SOS of .611. They were coming off a big win at the NYG. They play hard and barely lost to Minnesota and Seattle.

The other wins vs Green Bay, and Cleveland were NOT “barely” beating them.

The Bills did NOT play “poorly” against the Lions and Browns. What ****ing games are you watching????....or are you watching Bills games with your Mega-Naga-fan, Negative Nancy loser glasses?!?!?

As usual, your judgment is for **** and your observations are incredibly obtuse.

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 04:49 AM
Don't try and reason with him guys. He assumes the Bills will play their worst every week and their opponents will play their best every week.

We've played our worst 5 of our last 6 and haven't played our best since October. You're assuming the Bills are still capable of playing at the same level that they were before the bye. They haven't proven that they can do that.

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 04:51 AM
That is total baloney. Especially concerning Detroit. That is a good team. They have won four of their last five games (only loss to Buffalo). Detroit (before this week) had the most difficult SOS of .611. They were coming off a big win at the NYG. They play hard and barely lost to Minnesota and Seattle.

The other wins vs Green Bay, and Cleveland were NOT “barely” beating them.

The Bills did NOT play “poorly” against the Lions and Browns. What ****ing games are you watching????....or are you watching Bills games with your Mega-Naga-fan, Negative Nancy loser glasses?!?!?

As usual, your judgment is for **** and your observations are incredibly obtuse.

We needed a last second FG against the Lions, who are NOT good. The Browns are bad and we were unable to put the game out of reach on multiple attempts. They ended up within 1 score. And again, this is the Browns.

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 04:58 AM
We needed a last second FG against the Lions, who are NOT good. The Browns are bad and we were unable to put the game out of reach on multiple attempts. They ended up within 1 score. And again, this is the Browns.

Do you watch games, or do you just look at a team's record and assume?

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 05:05 AM

?? Are you trying to tell me that there are good teams with bad records? Because that makes absolutely zero sense.

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 05:38 AM
?? Are you trying to tell me that there are good teams with bad records? Because that makes absolutely zero sense.
Really? So you saying there are bad teams with winning records makes sense, but me saying there are good teams with bad records doesn't?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 06:06 AM
Really? So you saying there are bad teams with winning records makes sense, but me saying there are good teams with bad records doesn't?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I never said the Bills were a bad team. I said they aren't playing well enough to beat the top teams in the conference. Two different things.

notacon
12-05-2022, 06:12 AM

BULLCRAP!!!! TOTAL BULLCRAP!!!

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 06:19 AM
BULLCRAP!!!! TOTAL BULLCRAP!!!

They're 5-7. Their offense is good but their D is dead last in the NFL in YPG and 2nd to last in PPG. That's objectively not a good team no matter what you say.

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 06:21 AM
I never said the Bills were a bad team. I said they aren't playing well enough to beat the top teams in the conference. Two different things.

No, you said they have "no chance" to beat any good team in the NFL.

That insinuates that they are a bad team.

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 06:43 AM
No, you said they have "no chance" to beat any good team in the NFL.

That insinuates that they are a bad team.

Well, please respond to what I actually said and not to what you incorrectly insinuate.

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 06:45 AM
Well, please respond to what I actually said and not to what you incorrectly insinuate.
When you stop being obtuse, I'll stop insinuating

OpIv37
12-05-2022, 06:56 AM
When you stop being obtuse, I'll stop insinuating

you're one of the ones refusing to acknowledge how poorly this team has played since the bye, but I'm the one being obtuse? Please.

Novacane
12-05-2022, 07:02 AM

Don't like what you do to everyone else being down to you?

Forward_Lateral
12-05-2022, 07:17 AM
you're one of the ones refusing to acknowledge how poorly this team has played since the bye, but I'm the one being obtuse? Please.

I never said they didn't play poorly in a few games. They had been decimated by injury. They are finally getting healthier, especially in the secondary. Having Rhodes and White out there is a huge difference vs having Dane Jackson and 2 rookies. The O-line is finally getting healthy (besides Dawkins, but hopefully he's ready by Sunday).

You refuse to acknowledge that A.) Josh was playing with an arm that was probably 70% healthy, at best. B.) They were put in a precarious situation for 3 straight games, but still managed to win all 3, C.) they are 9-3.

The last time I checked, every win counts, whether it's by 1 point, or by 100 points. There are no style points. There is no "But they didn't play their best". They are 4-2 since the bye. Should they be 6-0? Absolutely they should've won the Jets and at least tied the Vikings. It still doesn't take away the 9 wins that they do have.

The team is 9-3, despite all of the above. Injuries, illnesses, uncontrollable circumstances (mother nature), the ridiculous NFL schedule makers, etc. Will they win a superbowl? Who knows, but to say they have no shot at even winning a playoff game is absolutely flat out stupid.

Lexwhat
12-05-2022, 07:17 AM

I already called him out for this in that other thread regarding the Chiefs. He certainly hasn't been watching them, and just blindly sings their praises.

He only has eyes for the Bills playing poorly. It is obvious he looks at the box score for the majority of these arguments about other teams.

notacon
12-06-2022, 04:20 AM
They're 5-7. Their offense is good but their D is dead last in the NFL in YPG and 2nd to last in PPG. That's objectively not a good team no matter what you say.

BULLCRAP!!!!

You diss the Bills because they have “played poorly” (which is totally FALSE) after the bye, and literally ignore the elite way they were playing to start the year......which you predicted would be a 2-5 start.

In your usual double standard blinders (but only blinders when it comes to the Bills, which you are dedicated to **** on them at every chance) you FAIL to recognize that the Lions have won four of their last five games, and have been playing extremely well in that stretch.....and have played very well in many, if not most o their losses to very tough teams

They are 5-7 because they have and the most difficult schedule in the NFL. .611 SOS up to week #12.

Their loses have come against almost all good to elite teams...

Philly - by only THREE points.
Minnesota - by only FOUR points.
Seattle - by only THREE points.
New England (their worst loss of the season)
Dallas
Miami - by only FOUR points.
Buffalo - by only THREE points.

Once again, you illustrate your total lack of objectivity all in order to **** on the Buffalo Bills.

OpIv37
12-06-2022, 04:25 AM
BULLCRAP!!!!

You diss the Bills because they have “played poorly” (which is totally FALSE) after the bye, and literally ignore the elite way they were playing to start the year......which you predicted would be a 2-5 start.

In your usual double standard blinders (but only blinders when it comes to the Bills, which you are dedicated to **** on them at every chance) you FAIL to recognize that the Lions have won four of their last five games, and have been playing extremely well in that stretch.....and have played very well in many, if not most o their losses to very tough teams

They are 5-7 because they have and the most difficult schedule in the NFL. .611 SOS up to week #12.

Their loses have come against almost all good to elite teams...

Philly - by only THREE points.
Minnesota - by only FOUR points.
Seattle - by only THREE points.
New England (their worst loss of the season)
Dallas
Miami - by only FOUR points.
Buffalo - by only THREE points.

Once again, you illustrate your total lack of objectivity all in order to **** on the Buffalo Bills.

Yeah, and they still have an absolutely terrible D that the Bills couldn't exploit.

notacon
12-06-2022, 06:07 AM
Yeah, and they still have an absolutely terrible D that the Bills couldn't exploit.
Nonsense. The Bills scored 28 points, .2 points above their average scoring of 27.8 per game

Minnesota scored exactly the same 28 points vs Lions.

Dallas scored 4 point less. Miami only 3 points more.

NY Giants 10 less.

Forward_Lateral
12-06-2022, 06:17 AM
The Lions destroyed the Jags

The Jags beat Baltimore 2 weeks ago.

The Lions suck, but Baltimore doesn't.

Makes sense.

OpIv37
12-06-2022, 06:21 AM
The Lions destroyed the Jags

The Jags beat Baltimore 2 weeks ago.

The Lions suck, but Baltimore doesn't.

Makes sense.

Look at the standings. Look at the offensive and defensive records. Yes, the Lions suck but Baltimore doesn't.

Joe Fo Sho
12-06-2022, 06:27 AM

Why are you looking at their entire season and not just since they made changes and fired their defensive backs coach? You know, like the way you look at the Bills since the bye (without having prove that the bye affected anything..)?

Since week 9, the Lions are 6th in overall DVOA (10th on offense and 6th on defense).

There are 5 teams with a better DVOA than the Lions on defense since the beginning of November, the 49ers, Bengals, Cowboys, Bills, and Chiefs. That's it.

Why aren't you giving the Lions credit using the same logic you use to discredit the Bills? Almost like you're full of ****.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
12-06-2022, 06:31 AM
Yeah, almost.

Forward_Lateral
12-06-2022, 06:31 AM
Look at the standings. Look at the offensive and defensive records. Yes, the Lions suck but Baltimore doesn't.

Look at the standings.

The Bills are #1 in the AFC.

OpIv37
12-06-2022, 06:58 AM
Look at the standings.

The Bills are #1 in the AFC.

and still incapable of beating the other teams that are up there with us

OpIv37
12-06-2022, 07:01 AM
Why are you looking at their entire season and not just since they made changes and fired their defensive backs coach? You know, like the way you look at the Bills since the bye (without having prove that the bye affected anything..)?

Once again, I said the bye was the divide from when the Bills went from playing well to when they went to playing poorly. I never said the bye is what caused the play to decline. I don't know what caused the Bills' play to decline after the bye, but it did.

And fine, maybe I'm wrong and I'm not giving the Lions enough credit. Still, they're not good enough that barely beating them gives me confidence when we have to play better teams, especially given how they played in the other games since the bye.

notacon
12-07-2022, 03:48 AM
and still incapable of beating the other teams that are up there with us
Bullcrap. Total Bullcrap.

OpIv37
12-07-2022, 04:16 AM
Bullcrap. Total Bullcrap.

You will see in time.

notacon
12-07-2022, 05:01 AM
You will see in time.

:rofl: YOU will see in time that, as usual, your predictions of doom and gloom are wrong, wrong, wrong.