PDA

View Full Version : Greg Williams is running out of excuses...

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 04:16 PM
If we don't make it deep into the playoffs with the talent we now have on our team, he's history!! There are no excuses left.

JayWood
09-03-2003, 04:27 PM
I second that, the time to win is RIGHT NOW. There is no tommorow

RedEyE
09-03-2003, 04:29 PM
He also has a Dick knocking on his backdoor.

:ontome:

MDFINFAN
09-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Give Greg a break, remember Malloy has not had a training camp with you guys, he still have to adjust to how you guys play D. He's a smart guy, but it's still going to take him a couple of weeks to learn the checks, formations, audible calls of your D, and learn what he can and can't do. So at the begining give your coach a break while Malloy settles in. By the 2nd half of the season if no one gets hurt the total D should be awesome, except for Adams, who will be fading by then, and your DE's who still aren't there yet. LOL..you know I had to add Adams in there.

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 04:37 PM
I'll give Milloy 2 games to get comfortable with our system. I give GW ZERO games to position us for a playoff run. He had the talent before this signing, this is just icing on the cake.

L.A. Playa
09-03-2003, 04:38 PM
speaking of fading in miami seaua has already faded after 4 preseason games and who is your qb when fielder struggles ????

MDFINFAN
09-03-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
speaking of fading in miami seaua has already faded after 4 preseason games and who is your qb when fielder struggles ????

Atleast spell his name right, he's earned that much. I think you need to watch the games before judging him..Maybe more in the tank than you think...A motivated individual is a scary proprosition. Seau's knows what the critics are saying and looking at his TC, there will be a few surprises for teams who take him light..I don't gurantee much, but I gurantee Seau will have a good year, bar injuries. But again congrads on Malloy. He's a good player.

L.A. Playa
09-03-2003, 05:06 PM
being here on the west coast we all know that the chargers wanted him to retire because he lost his edge 2 years ago miami got an aged over the hill linebacker you should have stayed with what you had

WG
09-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
If we don't make it deep into the playoffs with the talent we now have on our team, he's history!! There are no excuses left.

"Greg Williams is running out of excuses..."

So are Drew and Gilbride!!!

Every individual's shoddy play this year will be exposed.