PDA

View Full Version : Look ahead line buffalo -7 vs miami

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2022, 12:04 AM
Talk about books not respecting miami. It has to be based on Tua. Unless they feel hill may e out or just a decoy. -7 vs a rival that beat you earlier.

TacklingDummy
12-12-2022, 12:07 AM
Tom Brady will be playing for Miami next year.

DraftBoy
12-12-2022, 12:09 AM
7 points at home given both teams recent form seems pretty appropriate.

Night Train
12-12-2022, 12:14 AM
We owe them. Put snow machines on their side of the field and run it at full power.

Karma.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2022, 12:24 AM
I think we are the only team that's been a favorite in every this year. We were even the favorite vs kc in kc

Goobylal
12-12-2022, 12:51 AM
Talk about books not respecting miami. It has to be based on Tua. Unless they feel hill may e out or just a decoy. -7 vs a rival that beat you earlier.

They beat the Bills because the game was in Miami on a short week. Now it's in Buffalo and Miami had a late Sunday game.

Woodman
12-12-2022, 12:52 AM

It was -7 against Miami before this weeks games.

I'm wondering if it goes up !!

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-12-2022, 12:53 AM
They beat the Bills because the game was in Miami on a short week. Now it's in Buffalo and Miami had a late Sunday game.

i almost feel like the nfl is giving us 'a makeup call' for going monday night into miami sunday early

now miami is getting screwed the same way. sunday night to a saturday night game cross country when they could have just flexed us to sunday night instead.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2022, 01:09 AM
i almost feel like the nfl is giving us 'a makeup call' for going monday night into miami sunday early

now miami is getting screwed the same way. sunday night to a saturday night game cross country when they could have just flexed us to sunday night instead.

Nfl wants Buffalo vs KC

Goobylal
12-12-2022, 01:46 AM

That was pure BS. Miami has enough of an advantage early in the season and that's fine. Giving the Bills a day-and-a-half less to rest and prepare though was inexcusable.

Historian
12-12-2022, 01:54 AM
Tom Brady will be playing for Miami next year.

Imagine how good they would be with a real quarterback...

notacon
12-12-2022, 06:02 AM

Miami deserves to be “disrespected”. They were lucky to win in Miami vs the Bills and they have been exposed the last two losses.

The Bills have the defense that is capable of doing what both San Fran and the Chargers did.

The only question is if Josh is ready to take advantage. I think he is. Big time players play big in big moments.

Saturday is a big moment.

notacon
12-12-2022, 06:12 AM
I don’t get the “short week” crap. Sorry, but seven hours difference between game starts is not a big advantage for the Bills over Miami.

The Bills just had to play THREE “road” games in TWELVE DAYS. That’s the way the cookie crumbles.

If Miami want to whine about the long plane ride back home...**** them. The NFL allows them an unfair and very DANGEROUS stadium configuration in the Florida sun and heat. It’s unconscionable to have the visitor team have to sit in 120+ degree heat while the home team is in the shade about 30 degrees cooler.

And the idea that the “Nfl wants Buffalo vs KC” is silly. Playing the game on Saturday does not even come close to ensuring a Buffalo vs KC playoff game.

In fact, when the schedule was announced the day and time for the Bills vs Miami game was published as “TBD”, in expectation that it was going to probably be one of the games that would be played on Saturday Dec. 17, as this is a planned NFL Network triple header.

So, in reality, it was not “moved” as it was only scheduled for the weekend of Dec 17 or 18 from the get go.