X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

49er Offense?

The 49ers have use 3 different quarterbacks so far this year and all have been really successful even Mr. Irrelevant!

Would you like to see Allen in a 49er style offense? I think he would go wild. Watching the game yesterday, their line isn’t great but the offense has outlet receivers on every play and it sets up a good running game and allow the QB to improvise and or run when all else fails.

BTW full disclosure, I hate the Bills offensive concepts whatever it is?
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: 49er Offense?

Th 49ers have a run game coordinator, and it opens up the passing game. The Eagles have a run game coordinator, and they have one of the most effective...and explosive...offenses in football this season.

Get a clue, McBeane.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mightysimi
      Buckle me in on the highway of sin
      • Mar 2010

Re: 49er Offense?

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
      The 49ers have use 3 different quarterbacks so far this year and all have been really successful even Mr. Irrelevant!

Would you like to see Allen in a 49er style offense? I think he would go wild. Watching the game yesterday, their line isn’t great but the offense has outlet receivers on every play and it sets up a good running game and allow the QB to improvise and or run when all else fails.

BTW full disclosure, I hate the Bills offensive concepts whatever it is?
      Nick Mullens, CJ Beathard and now Pardy have all looked competent in that O. He also will chuck it. He has more long TDs outside the numbers than Jimmy G has in 3 years there.

Comment

Working...
      X