• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Matt Milano, Ryan Bates, Jordan Phillips listed as out of practice Tuesday

The Bills didn't hold a full practice on Tuesday, but they handed in an estimated participation report because they have a game against the Dolphins on Saturday night.

The Bills didn’t hold a full practice on Tuesday, but they handed in an estimated participation report because they have a game against the Dolphins on Saturday night. It shows that linebacker Matt Milano (knee), right guard Ryan Bates (ankle), and defensive tackle Jordan Phillips would not have participated in a regular practice session.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Re: Matt Milano, Ryan Bates, Jordan Phillips listed as out of practice Tuesday

Only reason Josh is a full participant on Tuesday is because he wants to throw to his re-acquired boy toy Beasley.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
      Only reason Josh is a full participant on Tuesday is because he wants to throw to his re-acquired boy toy Beasley.
      He practiced fully last week. He also told Kyle Brandt that he has been taking 100% of reps in practice "for awhile" now.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Damn. I hope Milano can go Saturday night.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          Without looking, I can't remember if he practiced on the last day last week... but I know he didn't practice at the beginning of the week.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
            What?
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Phillips is probably an 'out' considering they elevated Brandin Bryant to the 53.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                We need him to be available in every game from here.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kgun12
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                  Phillips is probably an 'out' considering they elevated Brandin Bryant to the 53.
                  You’re probably right, unfortunately. I like Bryant, but I’d rather have Phillips.
                  Retired Air Traffic Controller
                  USAF VETERAN
                  DAV

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
                    You’re probably right, unfortunately. I like Bryant, but I’d rather have Phillips.
                    Who's ever the most ready.

I feel the same about the two players in question.

I'd love to use both if that's possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X