• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Butch Rolle named 2022 Bills Legend of the Year

The Buffalo Bills are excited to announce that former TE Butch Rolle has been selected as the 2022 Bills' Legend of the Year.

The Bills Legend selected for this honor demonstrates exceptional commitment to community service and philanthropic efforts in their respective communities.

Rolle, who was drafted by the Bills in 1986, played in Buffalo for six seasons and with the Phoenix Cardinals for his final two seasons in the NFL. During his time with the Bills, the tight end tallied 10 touchdowns which sparked his nickname, "Mr. Touchdown," for the franchise record that still stands after he hauled 10 consecutive receptions for 10 touchdowns.

The Legend of the Year Community Grant was created to highlight and support Buffalo Bills Legends who continue to demonstrate exceptional commitment to community service and philanthropic efforts in their respective location and communities. On Monday evening at the Bills Community Honors Dinner, Rolle received a five-thousand-dollar grant which will benefit the efforts of the Butch Rolle Foundation.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: Butch Rolle named 2022 Bills Legend of the Year

Good for him, congratulations Butch!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

10 str8 TD's still amazes me !!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Have not heard that name for a long time.

Good for Butch.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

I'm drawing a complete blank on him... I'm going to have to go watch a few old videos.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
            I'm drawing a complete blank on him... I'm going to have to go watch a few old videos.
            Bills TE2 when Kelly came (behind Metzelaars), later TE3 behind McKellar and Metzelaars. One of those guys who played a role and made the most of his limited touches.

Comment

Working...
            X