PDA

View Full Version : Milloy was working at FS with Patties.

BidsJr
09-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Hopefully he'll be alongside Wire and not supplanting him

Mike in Syracuse
09-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Wire and Milloy would make be one nasty hard hittiing pair of safeties! I would not want to be an opposing reciever going across the midddle this season. Hell an RB that makes it through the first line then has to get by Posey/Fletcher/Spikes only to be greeted by Wire/Milloy. OUCH

IF and I say IF this team comes together we WILL have the best defense in the NFL. Screw Tampa.

N.Y. Orangeman
09-03-2003, 04:42 PM
I don't think they will start together right away, but I think this will eventually happen. With Winfield and Clements, we can afford this luxury on most downs IMO.

Ickybaluky
09-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Milloy is a box S. He should play SS. Wire should play FS, due to his better range.

The_Philster
09-03-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by NE39
Milloy is a box S. He should play SS. Wire should play FS, due to his better range.

:huh: Wire was a LB in college...converting to FS is a bit much

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 08:39 PM
I agree. Leave Wire at SS and let Milloy play FS. Coy is not FS material. Milloy has shown he can handle that position.

Doc
09-03-2003, 08:41 PM
The FS is usually the "QB of the secondary," correct? What better person than a guy who knows the Pats' formations?

BidsJr
09-03-2003, 10:43 PM
I'm pretty sure that Milloy will just add another hardhitter next to Wire

Tatonka
09-03-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by BidsJr
Hopefully he'll be alongside Wire and not supplanting him

link to this? i was under the impression that harrison was the one making that switch.. also i was under the impression that the NE safety position is very different from a standard defense?

Originally posted by Mike in Syracuse
IF and I say IF this team comes together we WILL have the best defense in the NFL. Screw Tampa.

hold your horses there partner.. we dont have a simion rice/jason taylor ... this is gonna require a HUGE leap from denny to be considered in that league.

my opinion.. F it!.. play with two SSs... :D

Tatonka
09-04-2003, 12:26 AM
any info on this anyone?