Beane Hints at Bigger Roster Move Than OBJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Beane Hints at Bigger Roster Move Than OBJ!

Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Beane Hints at Bigger Roster Move Than OBJ!

Hyde was on the local Bills daily afternoon show with Chris Brown and Tasker yesterday. He did say he respects the doctors and of course wants to play, like all injured players. Very bright guy. General speculation.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kgun12
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
      Hyde was on the local Bills daily afternoon show with Chris Brown and Tasker yesterday. He did say he respects the doctors and of course wants to play, like all injured players. Very bright guy. General speculation.
      Correct, I just saw the article and thought I’d post it. I doubt he’ll be back but it would be great to have him back there with Poyer for the playoffs!
      USAF VETERAN
      DAV

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

I think I have a better shot of growing an arm out of my ass

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
          Just remember, it did happen if there ain’t any pictures!
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• Night Train
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
            That would be awesome. I'd donate to the initial step to see you navigate thru it.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Other than Hyde or Miller coming back, what roster move would be bigger than OBJ? The trade deadline is long past and there are no big name FA's out there other than OBJ.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

That would be awesome. I'd donate to the initial step to see you navigate thru it.
                I'll chip in 12 dollars.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  Other than Hyde or Miller coming back, what roster move would be bigger than OBJ? The trade deadline is long past and there are no big name FA's out there other than OBJ.
                  I know a guy with speed to burn ..... he's a little older than most ..... oh and he happens to be green.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kgun12
                    • Jul 2002

I’m in for $15
                    USAF VETERAN
                    DAV

Comment

• Night Train
                      • Jul 2005

Tree growing in butt already done..

GoFundMe is calling..

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

Getting Hyde back would be nice. But only if it's safe.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                          Getting Hyde back would be nice. But only if it's safe.
                          I don't know. Playoff roster has to be set before the end of season, right? Will Hyde have enough time to be better than Hamlin? It's a long, Long, LONG shot.

Comment

• mightysimi
                            Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                            • Mar 2010

Looks like the cowboys think OBJ is going there

The Dallas Cowboys are seemingly on the verge of signing free-agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. after months of speculation about his next NFL destination."Odell's going to join us," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told USA Today Sports' Jarrett Bell. "There's a good chance he will, with the complete goal of getting ready for a playoff game or two, and then I'll look to the future. But most of it being about now."Jones added that the deal, which will be for the rest of the season, could become official after Dallas' game Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.The Buffalo Bills, New York Giants, and Kansas City Chiefs have been the other main contenders for the wideout's services. Beckham is coming off a torn ACL he suffered in last season's Super Bowl while playing for the Los Angeles Rams.The 30-year-old recently visited the Cowboys, but his chances of landing there took a hit after Dallas was reportedly concerned Beckham wouldn't be able to play until mid-January or potentially not until the 2023 campaign.The Cowboys brought in former Indianapolis Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton on Monday to bolster a group that also includes CeeDee Lamb and Michael Gallup.However, Jones is optimistic about Beckham's health."He's been working out," Jones said, "and of course he's extraordinary."After being cut by the Cleveland Browns midway through the 2021 campaign, Beckham returned to form with the Rams. He racked up 305 yards and five touchdowns in eight regular-season games and 288 yards and two scores in the postseason.

The Dallas Cowboys are seemingly on the verge of signing free-agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. after months of speculation about his next NFL destination."Odell's going to join us," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told USA TODAY Sports' Jarrett Bell. "There's a good chance he will, with the complete goal of getting ready for a playoff game or two, and then I'll look to the future. But most of it being about now."

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
                              Looks like the cowboys think OBJ is going there

The Dallas Cowboys are seemingly on the verge of signing free-agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. after months of speculation about his next NFL destination."Odell's going to join us," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told USA Today Sports' Jarrett Bell. "There's a good chance he will, with the complete goal of getting ready for a playoff game or two, and then I'll look to the future. But most of it being about now."Jones added that the deal, which will be for the rest of the season, could become official after Dallas' game Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.The Buffalo Bills, New York Giants, and Kansas City Chiefs have been the other main contenders for the wideout's services. Beckham is coming off a torn ACL he suffered in last season's Super Bowl while playing for the Los Angeles Rams.The 30-year-old recently visited the Cowboys, but his chances of landing there took a hit after Dallas was reportedly concerned Beckham wouldn't be able to play until mid-January or potentially not until the 2023 campaign.The Cowboys brought in former Indianapolis Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton on Monday to bolster a group that also includes CeeDee Lamb and Michael Gallup.However, Jones is optimistic about Beckham's health."He's been working out," Jones said, "and of course he's extraordinary."After being cut by the Cleveland Browns midway through the 2021 campaign, Beckham returned to form with the Rams. He racked up 305 yards and five touchdowns in eight regular-season games and 288 yards and two scores in the postseason.

The Dallas Cowboys are seemingly on the verge of signing free-agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. after months of speculation about his next NFL destination."Odell's going to join us," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told USA TODAY Sports' Jarrett Bell. "There's a good chance he will, with the complete goal of getting ready for a playoff game or two, and then I'll look to the future. But most of it being about now."
                              If true they still have 2 problems.

1) The Eagles

2) The 49er's

Comment

Working...
                              X